Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Insert witty title here

The innocent can never last

by Chaos_the_Zombie 2 reviews

This one's kinda sad . . . .

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2013-01-10 - Updated: 2013-01-10 - 874 words

0Unrated
Frank P.O.V

Gerard and I took a bubble bath together before putting on our pajamas. It wasn’t weird for either of us. We’d been naked in front of each other heaps of times; after all, I’ve known him forever.
“Frankie, I think it’s time we talked.” I stopped bouncing on the bed and looked over at him. I had totally forgotten about the note he slipped me during lunch. Gerard came and sat next to me, taking my hand in his. I looked down at our hands and back up to his face, worry spreading over my features. He smiled and entwined our fingers reassuringly.
“Ok, um, don’t get mad but I have to tell you how I feel. Please don’t hate me but I . . . I . . .” he looked down towards our hands, squeezed his eyes shut and stated “I’m in love with you Frankie!” He braced himself for the impact of a slap, but I didn’t hit him. I COULDN’T hit him. He looked up at me and stood up, untangling our fingers. “I’m sure Mikey would swap rooms with you for the night if you . . .”
“But I don’t want to swap with him.” I stated flatly. “I don’t want to swap with anyone. Gerard, I’ve never been with a guy before, would you be my first?” I saw him flinch and his arms dropped limp beside him.
“What? . . . Wait, you . . .? I’m confused . . .” he said, running his hands through his midnight hair. I stood up and walked over to him carefully, trying not to startle him.
“Maybe I should try a slutty approach?” I leaned up to his neck and breathed softly over it, sliding my hand into his loose pants. Softly, I squeezed his manhood through his boxer shorts, earning a small gasp as reward.
“Frank, stop, please.” Straight away I stopped and removed my hands from his pajamas. Gerard blinked a few times at how fast I had responded.
“I’ll do whatever you tell me Gee; I want this . . . please Gerard, I NEED this.” I hugged his massive torso, tears welling up in my eyes. ‘He said he loved me. What did I do wrong? Does he not want this?’
“I’m sorry. Gerard, I’m so sorry!” I hugged him tighter, afraid he might have been playing a trick on me.
“I’ll understand if you don’t love me, please, just stand here with me a little longer.”
“Don’t say that!” he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me back so he could look me in the eyes. “No one could ever love you more than I do! Frank, I love you; if you want to do that, then we will. But you need to be sure, because I don’t want to hurt you”
I winced. “I’m sure, Gee. I Love you.” He pulled me back into another embrace and I cried. I cried for what seemed like hours, Gerard whispered sweet nothings into my hair while we stood there, soggy and still.

Gerard P.O.V

I pulled Frank over towards the bed and sat him down. His eyes were red and puffy from crying, and he stared into mine. His beautiful brown ones stared into mine like I might disappear. I leaned down and kissed him softly, watching those brilliant orbs slowly close as the kiss became deeper. He let out a shaky moan and I gently pushed him down so was lying on the bed. He broke the kiss and turned his face away from mine.
“I . . . I’m scared Gerard. What do we do? I’m so scared!” he began to cry again, and it killed me inside.
“We take it slow. We don’t have to start straight away; we treat this as a proper relationship. C’mon, let’s order some ice cream from room service, ok? I’m kinda hungry now.” Frank smiled and nodded and he got into bed while I called for the food.
I woke to the sound of sobbing coming from in the bathroom. Groggily, I made my way over to the door and knocked quietly.
“Frank? Frankie, you ok?” there was a long pause “I- I’m coming in . . .” slowly the door Squeaked away from its frame and I spotted him lying on the floor in a puddle of something white mixed with blood and tears. He didn’t move his face from the mixture when I came in; he only reached a hand over towards me and said
“G-Gee, he raped me. It hurt. I- I’m so sorry! I thought . . .” he curled his leg closer to his body and cried harder.

A/N: I KNOW, THIS IS EARLY, DON'T KILL ME! -shys away- Not that any of you know this, but I am so in love with tattooing and art and such, so I went out and bought series 2 of LA Ink which, of course, is amazing; Mainly because Kat von D is my female idol and I seriously cannot wait for my pay T.V to kick in tommorrow so I can watch LA Ink, New York Ink, Miami Ink and ADVENTURE TIME!:3
Love always,
~TJay
Sign up to rate and review this story