Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Eroninja

Yugito Nii & Confessions

by TheLemonSage

During his training trip, Naruto is given a scroll which holds the secrets in how to seduce and ensnare women. A scroll he uses at first on the women and kunoichi around him but soon on the Shinobi...

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-01-26 - Updated: 2014-12-06 - 22968 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Naruto is not mine. Also this story is a lemon fic and therefore is intended for people of a legal age from wherever they come from. So if these type of stories offend then stop reading now. Thanks

Chapter 13: Yugito Nii & Confessions

Naruto was surrounded by warmth after he had fallen asleep shortly after pleasing Hana and Tsume again. Apparently the two women while still under their animalistic lusts had curled up next to him. He felt one of the two bodies shift next to him before pulling away to head upstairs. Cracking his eyes, he could see that it was Tsume and that she hadn’t bothered to pick up any of her clothes. He knew she didn’t have to worry about Kiba coming home as Naruto had made sure that the boy was out of the village before heading to the dog show.

Carefully extracting himself from Hana, he followed silently behind. He heard a door close and assumed that she had entered her room. Reaching the one she had entered he knocked at the door only to receive a brisk, “Go the fuck away.”

For a moment he was surprised that she knew it was him but shook it off as foolish as her sense of smell had no doubt confirmed his identity. Sighing he answered, “I can’t do that. There are things we need to discuss.” Receiving no reply, he turned the door handle and finding it unlocked opened the door.

Entering the room, which he assumed to be the master bedroom, he found it rather bare. There were a few pictures of her children at what he could only guess to be at certain achievements of their lives, such as a picture of Kiba wearing his headband or Hana holding a diploma of some type, most likely when she passed her veterinary training. But pictures of the man who helped bring them into creation were missing.

Focusing on Tsume, he could see that she had expected him to heed her words and leave. Partly due to when he had first entered she had been sitting at a vanity, still naked as he was, holding her head in her hands. Now though, she was glaring at him using the mirror so that she didn’t have to face him. He noticed that for a moment the glare stopped as she ran her eyes down his nude body. But, when they returned to his face so to had the anger. Eventually she sighed though before saying, “Look there’s nothing to discuss. I’ve been around the block enough times to know when I’ve been played. The way you’ve been showing up in my territory and your stunt at the show yesterday all but proves it. So do us both a favor and get the fuck out before I forget myself and kill a fellow Leaf shinobi.”

“I can’t just yet,” Naruto replied causing Tsume to growl slightly but he stood his ground. Stepping closer he said, “I admit that what you say is true. I did set about challenging you in order to bring about something like what we shared yesterday. But have you asked yourself why?”

“To put a notch in your belt,” Tsume answered heatedly. “You have become popular with some of the women in the village lately. If those dates weren’t just the playful ones that the rumors say they are then you’ve been rather busy lately.”

Naruto nodded as he said, “True, but all this wasn’t just to say I’ve slept with an Inuzuka.”

“Then what?”

Smiling Naruto replied, “To unify the shinobi villages.”

“Great, I’ve let myself sleep with a delusional nut bag,” Tsume said lowering her gaze from the mirror to stare at the top of the vanity.

Sighing, Naruto said, “Look I know it sounds crazy but hear me out.” Tsume looked up from the tabletop to look at him through the mirror again so he continued saying, “Since I’ve started on this path I’ve already gained the support of several powerful women. With yours, we’ll have a voice in three of the clans that make up the council.”

Tsume turned in the chair, surprised at Naruto’s revelation before saying, “I see. Then Ino and Hinata have already been lured to your quest then.”

Naruto nodded guardedly wondering if it was a good idea to give her so much information without gaining her allegiance as otherwise he’d have to use his control over her, and truthfully he was hoping to avoid that. Tsume though didn’t really notice, instead she was trying to figure out whom else Naruto had already seduced. Thinking to a recent clan meeting she looked up in shock saying, “Elder Koharu is one of the women you’ve slept with!”

“How…?!”

“Her scent changed recently,” Tsume said eyeing Naruto with a mixture of awe and perhaps slight revulsion, “It’s hard to explain but I guess she smells less of frailty.”

“Is that a polite way of saying she doesn’t smell like an old woman anymore,” Naruto said with a playful smile. Tsume blushed at being teased but Naruto didn’t comment instead saying, “Let’s just say that if you saw her true appearance you’d understand why her scent doesn’t match with how she looks. But still it was quite a leap of logic to associate her smell with being one of my women.”

“It wasn’t just her scent,” Tsume said reconsidering Naruto’s chances of pulling off his ambition, “The meeting that decided Fu’s fate, who is another of yours I’m guessing. In the past, Koharu would have sided with her fellow elders in a heartbeat. That she didn’t speaks volumes, and makes me wonder. Just how are you controlling her?”

“I both am and am not,” Naruto admitted, “The only way I was controlling her was to make her keep quiet about what I was up to. I had to take these steps to keep her quiet about me and another of the women I’m with.”

“Tsunade,” Tsume interjected surprising Naruto.

Getting ahold of himself, Naruto nodded saying, “Her scent changed as well?”

“That and if both Koharu and her have been made younger somehow and the Byakugan hasn’t detected it. Then the only genjutsu I know capable of that is Tsunade’s.”

Naruto inclined his head telling Tsume that she was right. “I have also brought a few kunoichi outside the village into the fold. I’m hoping that you will join with me as well.”

“What of Hana?”

“Her too,” Naruto said, “If it makes you uncomfortable I’ll make sure to see the two of you separately. But now that I’ve been with her, well there have been some changes to the two of you as well.”

Tsume’s stare hardened so Naruto explained all that they had learned over the few months he had been in possession of the jutsu. When he was finished Tsume asked, “If you have so much control over us why not simply force me to obey you?”

“If I did that I’d have to micromanage everything you did and I have little doubt you’d be constantly testing the controls for ways around them. If you don’t agree, I’ll place a few suggestions that will keep you quiet and then I’ll ask Hana. If she agrees, I’ll encourage her to one day take your spot as clan head.”

“You could just have me step down,” Tsume said.

“True, but when Hana took your place then it would be because she earned it,” Naruto said. “Besides, I know that your clan passes the position through combat. If she didn’t earn it, then she wouldn’t keep it very long.”

Tsume hated to admit it, but as the conversation wore on. Naruto’s nudeness was having an effect on her. Yet it was not just that, but the frank way he spoke to her as even her ex-husband hadn’t talked to her like that. “Hell,” she thought, thinking of the father of her children with an internal smirk, “That wimp wasn’t even able to make me submit when I was lost to my animal side.” Eventually she had proven too much for her ex-husband and he had left her for a weaker female, one that he could dominate. Not feeling the bitterness she usually associated with thoughts of the man that had left her high and dry. She continued her current train of thought thinking, “Now this is a man though. How many men in this village would sleep with both a mother and daughter and with all the power he gained over them still rely on his own strength to sell his idea.”

Standing and leaning against her vanity. She ran a hand between her breasts as she said, “I take it there are perks to agreeing to go along with what you are planning?”

At the change in Tsume’s demeanor, a smile appeared on Naruto’s face as he closed the distance between them. Wrapping a hand around her waist, he pulled her towards him stopping his face inches from hers before asking, “What sort of perks are you hoping for?”

Before Tsume could reply, Naruto pressed his lips against hers and soon both of their tongues were clashing against each other. Naruto then grabbed both of Tsume’s ass cheeks, both picking her up and spreading them as he sat her on the vanity. Tsume reached her hand forward and grabbed ahold of his cock finding that it had already hardened in preparation of entering her. Giving it a few tugs. She lined it up with her cunt and groaned as Naruto buried it in her in one go. Naruto didn’t give her any time to adjust. Instead filling and emptying her in a rapid succession that soon had her close to the edge. She was aware of the vanity’s mirror she was sitting on smashing as a result of the vicious assault she was under due to its bouncing against the wall.

Reaching her hands up to grip his shoulders, she was unable to do anything else but moan her approval and it was no surprise to her when she came. Upon reaching her orgasm, she raked her sharp nails along Naruto’s back leaving long gashes that quickly healed, but the sudden pain caused Naruto to lose control and pump her full of his seed.

As she recovered along with the blond, she realized that much to her amazement the cock still buried in her hadn’t wilted as a result of his release. Giving it a squeeze using her internal muscles she smiled as she heard Naruto groan at her actions. Constricting around and releasing his dick several times. It was only a matter of moments before Naruto began to respond as well. Picking Tsume up with his dick still inside her, he carried her towards the bed. Where he sat down before he leaned back allowing her to set the pace while on top.

Tsume planted her feet on the bed before she began raising and lowering herself on the thick meat staff that had impaled her. Naruto groaned as he reached up and cupped her breasts while she slid herself up and down his cock. Grabbing the nipple of one of her breasts, he gave it a tug as she was on an upward stroke allowing her own momentum to increase the sensation causing her to howl in pleasure. Dropping to her knees, she began a more relaxed pace gentle swirling her hips as she asked, “Just how long have you been at this?”

“A couple months,” Naruto answered having moved his hands to her hips as she began a back and forth motion with her hips.

“Kami,” Tsume replied both from the revelation and his dick hitting the entrance to her womb causing her to crash forward into his chest. Raising her hips up and down his staff slowly from her new position she said, “You… you must be a natural.”

“Nah,” Naruto said with a groan, “I-I just get lots of practice.”

Tsume didn’t reply instead licking the sweat from his chest before moving on to one of his nipples. She swirled her tongue around before nipping at it with her teeth. Naruto responded with a vicious upward stroke which again poked at her deepest spot causing her to howl once more in pleasure. Naruto then rolled them over so that he was on top. He then withdrew almost all of his cock leaving only the tip still inside Tsume. Who then began whimpering at the loss.

Looking down at the woman, Naruto leaned forward to kiss her tenderly and when she responded slammed his hips forward. Tsume screamed into his mouth and was soon panting from his renewed assault. Sweat dripping from his brow and feeling the end approaching Naruto said, “I’m at the end of my rope…”

Her arms clamped around his neck as Tsume nodded weakly before panting out, “M…fuck…me too. Cum…cum on my tits.”

Naruto was surprised, but leaned forward and bit Tsume’s nipple in a manner similar to how she had his earlier. It provided the spark she needed to reach her climax causing her inner walls to clamp around him in a milking sensation. Naruto’s own orgasm was reached as a result and complying with her wishes pulled out bathing her tits in his spunk, before collapsing next to her on the bed. Tsume spent several moments catching her breath before reaching her hands up and working his cum into her skin as if in a trance. When she was finished she licked her fingers clean.

Noticing Naruto staring at her in a strange manner she blushed before saying, “I like having the smell of my mate on me afterwards.”

Naruto sat up against the headboard of her bed before holding a hand up and beckoning her towards him. Tsume quickly accepted the invitation moving to lay her head against his chest where she was content to let sleep claim her except for a surprised sounding, “Mom…Naruto…it wasn’t a dream then.”

Tsume sat up to see her naked daughter standing in the hall no doubt confused from the after affects of having experienced the Inuzuka’s lust for the first time. No longer under the effects herself Tsume moved to cover her own nudeness but Naruto held her tight saying, “No it wasn’t a dream. Come in Hana there’s a lot I need to tell you.”

Hana nodded still no doubt confused as Tsume wouldn’t have been surprised that if not for the fact she had awoken naked in the mating chamber. That Hana would have written the whole experience off as a dream. Hana stepped into the disheveled room sitting at the edge of the bed that contained her naked mother as well as the young man who had taken her virginity who said, “Now where to begin?”

*****************************

Koharu walked wearily to her home, while hoping to reach it soon so she could drop the henge she was under. Having come to cherish the times where she could run around in her new youthful body it had become almost a chore to leave her home to attend the endless meetings that her life as an elder had become. However despite entering her home the respite she sought was denied to her as she could feel the presence of people inside. Sighing and keeping her henge in place she approached her study and much as she expected found Danzou sitting there waiting for her.

However, what she wasn’t expecting was the kunoichi and shinobi standing behind him on either side. The kunoichi was dressed in the standard armor of the Anbu and had long light brown hair that was done up in a bun that had a ponytail coming from it and held in place by six needles. Her cat mask was framed by her bangs as she stood at relaxed attention behind the elder. Koharu wasn’t sure but believed the woman’s name was Komachi. She remembered her name coming up briefly as a result of the Kagura incident several years ago.

Her partner wore a bird mask and if she was correct his name was Towa. While the two had served Konoha faithfully in the past, Koharu was afraid that their presence here with Danzou meant that they secretly served him as remnants of the Root Organization.

“Danzou,” she said her voice sounding at ease with his presence although she was anything but. “What brings you to my home so late at night?”

Danzou's visible eye remained squinted but she knew that he was analyzing her for anything he could use against her. Finally he said, “I felt it prudent that we talk as lately it seems we have begun to differ on the path Konoha should be following.”

“Really,” Koharu said having an idea of what he was speaking about, “I don’t think one difference of opinion on the fate the seven tail jinchuriki is a cause for such concern.”

Danzou grunted, but remained silent on the matter for several moments before saying, “I’ve noticed that your Anbu guards have been removed.”

“By my request,” Koharu said calmly pouring herself a glass of liquor. When she offered Danzou one he shook his head no. Taking a sip, she continued, “I’ve come to the decision that they would be better suited guarding more vital parts to the village.”

“Don’t underestimate your importance to Kohona,” Danzou said sounding as close to friendly as she had ever heard him.

She smiled politely at what he said but replied, “I’m afraid our time is done Danzou. Better to let the younger generation step up and hopefully build a better world then we left them.”

“Hmm, you’re beginning to sound a lot like Tsunade,” Danzou replied standing abruptly. “But I guess we’ll see if the current generation is capable of meeting the challenges that they will soon face.” The crippled elder began making his way to the door and Koharu was sure that he no longer considered her an ally.

She frowned at that as she didn’t doubt for a second that the man hadn’t given up his hope to one day become Hokage. In the past she would have admitted that such an event may have filled her with a feeling that Konoha would be well protected. But now she was positive that it would only spread misery and death. As his two Anbu fell into step with the elder, Koharu’s gaze drifted to Komachi and found herself wondering whether or not Danzou had exposed a weakness that Naruto could exploit.

Dropping her henge and glad that Danzou had left as thinking of the blond caused her body to react in the predictable manor of her nipples hardening and her panties growing moist. She knew the day when she would breakdown and beg him to take her again was fast approaching as she would probably spend the next few hours masturbating herself to several orgasms that only made her desire for the young man stronger.

*****************************

Naruto groaned as he lowered himself into the hot springs. Although his body didn’t show it, he was sure he could feel the phantom pains of the many scratches and bite marks that would have marred his body as a result of his time with Hana and Tsume. After explaining his ambition to the younger Inuzuka, he was pleased to learn that despite no longer being under the animalistic lusts that they had been under during their first encounter the two Inuzuka apparently didn’t have any problem pleasing him at the same time. As after pleasing Hana similarly to how he had her mother, Tsume had quickly joined in. After enjoying them both, he had been a little concerned that Kiba would find out due to the smell of sex Tsume’s room had reeked of, but he was put at ease upon learning that all Inuzuka homes came with seals that when activated dampened the senses. A necessary item, as very few people wanted their young kids or neighbors figuring out what mischief they were up to in their rooms due to the heightened senses the clan possessed.

As he allowed the springs to rejuvenate his body, Naruto turned his attention inward to the person that had helped him seduce the Inuzuka head and her daughter but seemed to have retreated from him as of late. He knew where she was hiding of course which was behind the bars that the seal represented. What stopped him from seeking her out was the nagging fear that it was all a set up. That if he crossed into her cage he’d find her waiting to pounce and take over control of his body. However, he got the sense though that his fears in this instance were misplaced. Due in part to the fact that Kyuubi had retreated so completely from him and wasn’t even trying to bait him into the seal. Of course, he’d be remiss if he didn’t consider it a part of her plan, but on the few times he had entered the seal hoping to see her all he could feel was a deep sadness.

Despite knowing he was taking a risk that could spell his own destruction as well as the villages, he decided to trust his instincts. Focusing his attention into the seal, he appeared in the recreation of his apartment complete with massive barred gate. Approaching it, he considered calling out for Kyuubi but considering all the success he had experienced up to that point decided against it. Especially since he couldn’t be sure that she wouldn’t force him out of the seal if she knew he was coming.

Taking a deep breath to steady himself he walked through the bars. Almost immediately he looked to the face of the massive fox that lay on the other side. But by all indications Kyuubi was currently occupying her human body as the massive creature was barely breathing like it was in a deep sleep. Having never really been on the Kyuubi’s side of the bars he spent a moment looking around only to see that it appeared that the area he was standing in seemed to stretch out in a void of infinite darkness. For a moment he wondered if Kyuubi was wandering that darkness in her human body, but looking back to her chakra beast body found her lying asleep in a nook behind the beast body’s crossed front paws.

For a moment he worried that it was a set-up and that he’d approach only to find she was occupying the fox’s body in order to devour him. However, upon a closer look it was easy to see that she was currently residing in the human one as although sleeping, every now and again she would shift. Whereas the fox remained unnaturally still.

As stealthily as he was capable of, he managed to work her out from behind the paws and carrying her bridal style took her to the other side of the seal. Laying her on the couch, in such a matter that she was curled up against him, he then began stroking her hair waiting for her to wake up. After almost an hour, at least in the seal, she began to stir. But almost immediately she stiffened as if realizing she wasn’t alone, which was followed by her quickly sitting up.

“Naruto…,” she said, upon laying her eyes on him. For a moment she looked like she wanted to say more, but then quickly stood before trying to make a break for the seal.

Naruto caught her wrist as she moved past him and holding it tightly said, “Kyuubi, if you are angry at me then let’s talk about it. But I’d like to know why you’ve been avoiding me.”

“You…you think I might be angry at you?” Kyuubi asked surprised looking over her shoulder at the blond still sitting at the couch.

“What am I suppose to think when you haven’t spoken to me in weeks?”

Kyuubi looked away towards the bars of her cage as if she was still considering running towards it. Sighing, she moved back towards the couch sitting far away from him. Naruto was about to scoot over but she held up a hand saying, “Please, stay where you are.” Naruto looked concerned but nodded and settled into the couch prompting Kyuubi to say, “Congratulations on your latest conquest are in order I suppose.”

“Thanks,” Naruto said watching Kyuubi who appeared incredibly nervous and scared, “I owe a great deal of it to the pheromones. So thank you.” Kyuubi smiled weakly so he asked, “Now maybe you can tell me why you’ve been avoiding me?”

Kyuubi looked away focusing on some unseen object in front of her before saying, “I’ve recently been made aware of something important about the day our fates became connected… and I’m afraid that once you learn of it too that you’ll despise me.”

Seeing how vulnerable she looked Naruto almost automatically wanted to say that she didn’t need to worry about such a thing. However he stopped, since despite how she looked now there was a time when she had delighted in death and destruction. When silence was all that followed her statement Kyuubi turned to look at him and giving him a grim smile said, “I guess the best place to begin is my being freed from my previous host.” Naruto couldn’t keep the shock from his face prompting Kyuubi to say, “I know it must be a surprise to you, but in actuality you are the third jinchuriki to host me. The first was a woman named Mito Uzumaki. You probably know her best as the wife of the First Hokage. She sealed me into herself in order to rob Madara Uchiha of my power. Eventually though she grew old and they needed to find a replacement. That replacement’s name was Kushina Uzumaki…your mother.”

“My…my mom,” Naruto whispered stunned and confused but quickly gave way to an excitement at learning of one of his parents.

“Yes,” Kyuubi said dejectedly seeing Naruto’s face lighting up at the idea of learning about his mother. “I wish there was something I could tell you about her other than that on the few times she entered the seal she was as defiant as you. But her seal was designed far different than yours. As it didn’t allow me to sense much of anything about her personal life, therefore for the most part I spent most of my time sealed in her chained to a damn rock.”

“I don’t understand,” Naruto said interrupting her.

Glad for any reason to prolong telling him of her role in his parents’ deaths she began to explain, “Each seal designed to contain a Bijuu takes on different forms. For instance yours before you modified it resembled a cage with sewer pipes running to it. That was so that my Chakra would slowly bleed into yours or you could call on it when you were in need of it. Nanabi’s looks like a giant bug container.”

“You’ve seen Fu’s Bijuu?” Kyuubi nodded, causing Naruto to ask, “Are you the reason she’s been getting so horny all the time?”

“Partly,” Kyuubi admitted, “I modified her seal so that Nanabi would feel what its host did. I hoped to make Nanabi more willing to help Fu in the future.”

“You did this despite knowing that I might become angry at you.” When Kyuubi nodded, Naruto added, “Thank you.” But growing somber he asked, “Does what you have to tell me involve what happened to my mother?”

“And to your father,” Kyuubi said looking away for a moment to avoid seeing how Naruto would react. Closing her eyes she picked up her tale again saying, “As I was saying your mother was my second host. After years of not feeling anything I suddenly became aware of the seal weakening. This I guess was due to the fact that she was pregnant…with you.” She paused opening her eyes and looking at Naruto saw him listening intently, “Naturally, I tried to make the most of it by trying to escape. But your father was prepared and reinforced the seal while she was giving birth to you. I’m not aware of what happened exactly but the force your father was exerting to contain me was suddenly removed and I escaped…only to come face to face with Madara Uchiha.”

Instead of commenting on the appearance of a long thought dead Uchiha, Naruto asked, “My mom died because you escaped, didn’t she?”

Kyuubi winced at the unemotional tone Naruto used. Answering his question, she said, “She should have. But apparently you Uzumaki are rather resilient; she was still alive despite my escape. Madara enslaved me again using his damnable Sharingan and ordered me to finish her. Your father though saved her…using the Hiraishin.”

“The Hiraishin…you can’t mean my dad was…”

“Yes, he was the Fourth Hokage,” Kyuubi stopped giving Naruto time to adjust to the news as he looked away from her. When he refocused on her, she could tell he wanted to ask her something but she continued her story to prevent him wanting to get it over with so said, “While under Madara’s control I began my assault on your village. Eventually though, and I assume because of your father, Madara lost his ability to direct me…but still I continued my assault. Your third Hokage and the defenders of the village managed to drive me back but I was about to destroy them all using a beast ball when your father reappeared. He then Hirashined it and me away, where we began to battle…”

Kyuubi paused to spend a moment to look at Naruto. However his face and body language gave away nothing of what he was thinking. Gathering up her courage, she finished her tale saying, “By then your mother had entered into combat with me using a special jutsu to turn her chakra into chains and bind me. Eventually your father realized that the only way to defeat me was to seal me. He chose you, his own son. But when he began the jutsu I managed to break free one of my paws and attempted to destroy you. Your parents both got in my way allowing me to impale them with one of my nails and then your father sealed me into you.”

Kyuubi returned her gaze to his face looking for some sign that he wasn’t going to reject her. Naruto could see that she was scared at how he would react. But due to having so many emotions warring within him couldn’t tell her that he wasn’t mad as he wasn’t sure just what to think. “You obviously only learned of this recently, so how did you learn of my connection to the Fourth?”

“The Senju,” Kyuubi said.

A hint of emotion appeared on Naruto’s face as a result causing him to say, “Why didn’t she tell me?”

“Perhaps she couldn’t for some reason,” Kyuubi said but leaned back as Naruto’s gaze landed on her. As his face was no longer calm due to anger appearing in his eyes. Kyuubi could feel his anger getting stronger, but before she could say anything he disappeared leaving her alone as well as afraid that was how she would remain.

*****************************

Naruto awoke back in the hotsprings having left the seal before his anger caused him to snap at Kyuubi. He knew that it had taken courage to tell him about her role in his parents’ deaths. But he was also aware that it would take some time before he could speak to her civilly. So before he said something he couldn’t take back, had decided to take the time to calm himself before talking to her.

Getting dressed, he headed to the academy and was glad that it was late at night as all he wanted was to be alone. Climbing to its roof, he had an unfettered view of the Hokage monument and of the face of his father. After learning of the Kyuubi, he had always wondered, why him? Now knowing that it was his father that had done it hoped it was because he believed Naruto would use the power wisely. But it also left him feeling bitter at him, in light of the fact that he had been regarded as a hero for his actions. Meanwhile he, the one that had to live with the results of them, had been considered a curse on the village.

Naruto forced himself to abandon his current train of thought though. He believed that his dad hadn’t placed the burden on him lightly and at that realization felt a good deal of his anger at his father fade. As he knew if he let it take over he’d be disappointing him. With his head clearing, he believed he knew how to explain how he felt about Kyuubi’s role in his parents’ deaths. Sitting cross-legged in the center of the roof he was about to reenter the seal when he sensed the presence of one of his lovers appearing behind him.

*****************************

Koharu had ignored her body’s desire for release and had instead decided to go in search of the cause for it. Her primary reason was to alert him of Danzou’s meddling, but also she wanted him to once again make love to her. But before that, she needed to clear her conscious by telling him the truth about the Uchiha Massacre. She arrived on the roof behind him just as he assumed a sitting position.

“Is something the matter Koharu?”

Not surprised he knew it was her, but that he knew that something was indeed bothering her she asked, “Are you a mind reader now?”

Naruto stood turning to face her and although he tried to smile she could tell that he was burdened with something as well. “No,” he replied, “But since it’s rather late for a training session. I figured you needed to speak with me.” A small lecherous smile appeared on his face as he added, “Unless you’ve decided it’s time for things to get physical in a wholly different way.”

Koharu blushed at the innuendo, but said, “A little bit of all of the above.”

Naruto’s eyebrow rose in confusion, but sensing some of what was troubling her asked, “You’re not about to drop some bombshell that is going to force me to reevaluate how I look at the world are you?”

Koharu stared at him with surprise that Naruto had guessed her reason for searching him out. Sighing he moved to the end of the roof and leaning against one of the supports that rose above it said, “Alright hit me with it?”

“Before that, am I to take it that Kyuubi has spoken with you?”

For a moment Naruto’s eyes hardened as he stared at her. He was surprised at how quickly his anger was roused by the question but figured it was due to someone else knowing of his connections to the Fourth. A little of the anger bled into his voice as he asked, “You knew as well?”

Koharu shook her head, quickly saying, “Only a few odds and ends. Tsunade let a bit of it slip after a training session. I believe that she is under some sort of promise to keep quiet about it, but used Kyuubi’s involvement to go around it.”

Naruto felt more of his anger bleed away at that. He knew how much Tsunade valued keeping her word and that she engineered his learning of it through Kyuubi was probably skirting the line of keeping it for her. Koharu had stopped to allow him to process that so when he refocused on her she continued saying, “I believe that the only two people who knew of your connection were Sarutobi and Jiraiya. Why they chose not to tell you I can’t say. But I caution you against feeling any bitterness towards them.”

“Why?”

“Because at times people need to make decisions that they are not happy with but believe are for the best. I suppose that they felt keeping you in the dark was a way to protect you from your parents’ enemies. People that wouldn’t hesitate to kill a harmless child even though the targets for their revenge were already dead.”

Naruto nodded feeling some more of his resentment disappearing. Koharu took a seat next to him causing him to say, “I take it what you have to tell me involves a difficult decision you had to make.”

Koharu sighed before saying, “I’d be lying if I said I felt it was difficult at the time. As you know as I grew older, I grew more jaded about my sensei’s desire for peace to reign throughout the shinobi nations. Instead my focus turned towards making sure that Konoha’s peace was not disturbed.” Koharu took a deep breath trying to calm her nerves. She wasn’t sure why she was so nervous. But, she figured it was due to the light in which Naruto may see her when she finished telling him of her role in destroying the Uchiha.

Seeing that Naruto was calmly giving her the time she needed she picked up her story saying, “The Kyuubi attack had more ramifications on the village then you could possibly know. Our enemies began probing us almost daily for weaknesses. I’m sure your own experiences during the aftermath of the Sound Invasion have shown you that.” Naruto nodded, remembering the Iwa kunoichi that had led a battalion of genin in a failed assault on the village.

Koharu smiled weakly at seeing Naruto small sign of understanding and continued adding, “Sadly it also negatively affected the Uchiha. You see many in the village remembered the tale of Madara’s controlling the nine-tails with his Sharingan. It also appeared that the Kyuubi was being controlled during its attack as its eyes suddenly changed during the battle.”

“She was,” Naruto said absentmindedly thinking of what Kyuubi had told him. When Koharu looked at him shocked, he said, “During her confession she told me that Madara controlled her after she escaped from my mother.”

Koharu couldn’t keep the surprise from her face as she was hit by two bits of knowledge she wasn’t aware of. That Madara Uchiha had been behind the incident and that Kushina Uzumaki had been the container of the Nine-tails. Responding she said, her voice tinged with disbelief, “Naruto, Madara would have to be over a hundred years old to have orchestrated the attack.”

“I know,” Naruto admitted, “But Kyuubi seems sure and since she has compared Sasuke’s chakra to his I’m inclined to believe she remembers it and him.”

“I see,” Koharu said wincing at the mention of Sasuke. “To continue, many believed the Uchiha to have been behind it.”

Naruto wanted to deny it, but in light of what he had learned could understand why people would believe such a thing. However he said, “But weren’t the Uchiha part of the Police Force.”

“Yes, but they eventually came to believe that we were using their being in it as a way to observe them.”

“Were you?”

“No,” Koharu said immediately, but with a sigh added, “Not that we didn’t suggest it. However, Hiruzen would never allow it as he feared it would spread dissent among them. But still it couldn’t hide the many doubting looks they received and eventually due to their own paranoia they began to plot against the village.”

“You mean…”

“Yes, one of the founding clans of the village began plotting to overthrow it.” She could see that Naruto had hundreds of questions, hoping to answer one she said, “We learned of this from Mikoto Uchiha, Sasuke’s mother. She had been a prominent shinobi before retiring to start a family. Her husband had included her in the planning and she discreetly warned the Third of the pending threat. We also learned of it from Itachi.”

“What?!”

“Itachi loved the village,” Koharu said, “And after reaching Anbu did everything in his power to protect it. Everything…”

“You mean…”

Koharu nodded her head saying, “Yes, his father attempted to use Itachi to spy on us. But in truth we used him as a double agent. Sarutobi used the information to attempt to stop the rebellion before it began, but Fugaku rebuffed him. Still Sarutobi held out hope that violence could be adverted. I and my fellow elders were not so sure. Our fears were shared by Itachi, and so together we planned to eliminate them. Itachi asked us to allow him to handle the matter alone and his orders were simple, kill the entire clan.”

Naruto stared at her both spell bound and shocked. Koharu feared her standing was slipping in his eyes but continued adding, “As you know he did as ordered. Mikoto who initially warned us of the threat was appalled at our decision and joined her clan in the end.”

“You weren’t going to spare her anyway were you?”

“No, for the same reason we weren’t going to spare any of the children. We feared that one day much like how the truth was kept from you but you learned of it regardless. Any survivors would become potential threats should the truth become known to them. However we underestimated one thing.”

“Itachi’s love for Sasuke.”

Koharu stared at him in surprise, but nodded. “Yes, as much as Itachi loved Konoha he loved his brother even more. It was Itachi who after completing his task went to Sarutobi and begged him to spare Sasuke. He then took on the sins of his clan and left in exile, before turning up in Akatsuki.”

Naruto stood, before moving away from Koharu. He could feel her worried gaze staring at his back. Again he felt anger but this time on Sasuke and Itachi’s behalf. But then took several calming breaths to force it away. Partly because he felt Sasuke was unworthy of his getting angry over him. Although it turned out his old teammate had reason to hate Konoha, the truth was he hadn’t known any of it at the time. It also raised the question that he gave voice to saying, “You realize if Sasuke learns of this, he’ll become a threat to the village.”

“I do,” Koharu said looking away.

Naruto nodded directing his gaze to his dad’s face on the Hokage monument wondering briefly what he would have done if he was still Hokage. He knew he wouldn’t have allowed the rebellion to happen, so wondered if he would have taken on the duty of stopping them as Itachi had. If so, and Sasuke had survived he would have no doubt have seen Naruto’s family as something to be destroyed which would have put them on a collision course to fight one day, of that he was sure. Looking over the village he was more positive than ever that Sasuke and he were destined to fight.

Turning to Koharu, he could see she was worried that he was angry with her. Trying to sound soothing and having gained a better understanding that if he was going to unite the villages he needed to rise above his own anger and hatreds said, “Thank you for telling me the truth.”

Koharu was obviously surprised so he smiled at her and moved to kneel in front of her. Reaching a hand out, he cupped her cheek saying, “I know it wasn’t easy for you to tell me this.” He then leaned in and delicately kissed her.

When he pulled back, Koharu had tears in her eyes but pulling it together said, “You should also know there was a second survivor. Mikoto survived her wounds and Danzou had her transported to the Leaf Maximum Security Prison.”

Needless to say Naruto was shocked but getting over it quickly asked, “Could you get near her and place a seal on her.”

Koharu shook her head saying, “Perhaps before tonight, but I’m afraid that if I do Danzou will have her killed. Also I was against saving her so if I were to suddenly show an interest in her. Danzou may come to believe I’m positioning myself as an enemy.”

“What do you mean?”

Quickly giving him a rundown of her meeting with her fellow elder she added, “Due to my siding with Tsunade on Fu’s inclusion into the village. I fear he no longer counts me as an ally. When he learned you had become the host of the Kyuubi. He petitioned Sarutobi to allow him to train you. As you know this didn’t come about in part to the Third’s fear that Danzou would turn you into a weapon. I believe he was against letting Fu join the village for much the same reason. Why do you want to meet her?”

“I was hoping that if we could free her that maybe she could blunt Sasuke’s anger should he learn of Konoha’s complicity in his clan’s destruction.”

Koharu nodded but said, “I wouldn’t count on it.”

“I know it wouldn’t be easy. But if we can show her what we are hoping to accomplish…”

Koharu stopped him saying, “Naruto, if anyone can do it perhaps you can. But, I fear you are underestimating Sasuke’s desire for revenge and the effect it will have.”

“What do you mean?”

“Sasuke has desired nothing but his brother’s death for years. He even abandoned the village something Itachi would never have wanted. That tells me that whatever Itachi had planned for him is no longer valid. Perhaps he planned for Sasuke to kill him and erase the stain on the Uchiha that had plagued the clan since Madara. I can’t say with any certainty that is what he had planned, but it’s what I always believed. However what even Itachi can’t control is how a person lost in the depths of his own hate will react.”

“I know but…”

“Forgive me, but I don’t believe you do,” Koharu interrupted. “Take all that you have learned tonight. Most people would have lashed out at the world and the people around them. You are trying to take a higher path…”

“It isn’t easy though…”

“I know,” Koharu said smiling despite herself at how they kept interrupting each other. “But that is exactly my point. All Sasuke has ever done is take the easy path. He left for Orochimaru expecting a quick path to power. He gave into his hatred of his brother. You fear if he learns of the Elders and mine role in his family’s destruction he’ll target Konoha. And, what if he learns that his mother was the one that originally tipped us off…”

Naruto nodded at her point saying, “Whatever use she may have been in blunting his anger would evaporate. But if only the other elders, Itachi, and you know of it then…”

“I fear that might not be entirely true. We have long believed that Itachi had help that night. It may be possible that he even enlisted the aid of Madara.”

“Why would he do that?”

“Madara had long nursed a hatred of his clan and Konoha. It’s possible that the Kyuubi attack was carried out to do both. That way even if the Kyuubi was defeated then perhaps he could hurt the Uchiha’s standing. It’s sad to say we all probably played right into it.”

“Which is why getting her out is all the more important. Can you think of a way to get to her?”

“Perhaps,” Koharu admitted thinking of the kunoichi that had accompanied Danzou. “However give me time to look into Danzou’s operations a little closer before I commit to anything. If we are smart about this there may be a way to discredit him limiting the threat to us that he may pose.”

Naruto nodded, before giving her a bright smile asking, “Is that all you came to see me about?”

Koharu blushed but standing said, “Perhaps tonight isn’t a good night for what else I had planned.” Reaching into her pouch she pulled out a folded scrap of paper before handing it to him.

Naruto opened it and seeing an address asked, “What’s this?”

“It’s used to be a safe house I had set up.”

“Why would you need that in the middle of Konoha?”

“Just because we all wear the same headbands doesn’t mean we don’t find enemies that live near us. I took this precaution years ago just in case. Seeing as how Danzou might eventually begin watching me to make sure I’m not moving against him it seems to have paid off.” Blushing she added, “Perhaps if you feel up to it you can stop by tomorrow night.”

Naruto smiled at how nervous she was but nodded saying, “I’d love too. See you then.” Koharu surprised him quickly leaning in to kiss his lips chastely before taking off over the rooftops. Looking at the piece of paper he committed the address to memory before setting it alight and heading home himself. Upon reaching his apartment he saw a package of parchment paper lying in front of it. Pulling the string that had tied it close he saw it contained his jacket. Smiling he pulled it to his nose smelling it for a hint of who had delivered it. However, it had been washed and although the soap used smelled familiar, he had a hard time placing it. Entering his apartment he threw it over the back of a chair and then taking all his clothes off got into his bed. For a moment he wondered where Fu was but since she still had a penchant for sleeping in strange places wasn’t too concerned. Focusing his attention inward he appeared inside the seal and heard the sound of crying.

*****************************

Kyuubi had been devastated when Naruto had just left. Anger she had expected, but not calm dismissal. Fearing that his visit to the seal had been his last she was surprised to feel her cheeks getting wet. Reaching a hand to one, she pulled it away to see it wasn’t her imagination. With the realization that she was crying a huge sob overtook her and she buried her head into the couch where she let her sadness engulf her. She knew that if she could speak to the many victims her rampages had left behind many would say she deserved it. She figured it was quite ironic to find that she had come to care for someone other than herself only to learn that he too had been one of them. Perhaps that was the fate Kami had planned for her. She had long thought that being contained in the various seals that she had been were hell. Sadly she was wrong. So caught up in her misery was she that the hand that landed on her shoulder scared her nearly to death or as close to it as she could come.

Spinning she was surprised to see Naruto staring at her. But not nearly as much as she was to see that he was doing so with genuine concern in his eyes. Before she could ask anything he said, “I’m sorry for leaving you like that.”

Naruto could see that she was surprised he was apologizing to her. He smiled gently and although nude in the outside world had appeared in the seal fully dressed. Sitting next to her, he said, “I needed some time to process what you told me. Tonight seems to be a day full of confessions.” He shook his head when Kyuubi stared at him strangely letting her know he’d talk about it later. Continuing he said, “I suppose on a certain level I still hate The Kyuubi.” She gasped at his statement and although he expected such a response had decided to speak bluntly. However when he stared at her, Naruto hoped none of the hatred he said he felt showed as he explained, “But truthfully you aren’t The Kyuubi. At least not anymore, instead I suppose it would be best to think of you as My Kyuubi.” Again Kyuubi gasped but this time it strangely sounded happier and as more tears appeared in her eyes Naruto reached up to wipe them away. “Now, now there’s nothing to cry over.”

Kyuubi nodded pulling out of Naruto’s grasp wiping at her tears herself saying, “I know, but despite feeling happy they won’t stop falling.”

“Then let them fall,” Naruto said and smiled as Kyuubi buried her head into his shoulder crying her first tears of happiness.

When she finished, which took a while, she pulled back to stare into the blue eyes that had truly tamed her. Leaning forward she placed a kiss gently against his lips. She feared she had overreacted to Naruto’s kindness when he didn’t immediately respond but he soon did, easing her fears as he pulled her closer. She felt his tongue run against her lips asking for permission to enter which she quickly granted engaging his with her own. As they kissed she climbed into his lap placing her knees on the outside of his thighs.

Naruto broke the kiss picking her up bridle style before she could complain. Smiling down at her to calm her, he said, “Let’s move this to the bed.”

Kyuubi blushed, but quickly nodded her approval of the idea. Naruto carried her to it where he laid her down and quickly pulled his shirt over his head. Leaning forward, he again placed his lips to hers where their tongues once again danced around each other. Kyuubi while engaged in the kiss, kept the rest of her body still unsure of what to do with her hands.

Naruto pulled back and kneeling rested his hands on his hips giving a knowing smile to his soon to be newest lover. Placing his hand on her bare lower leg, he began to move it up and down slowly raising how far up her leg he traveled. As he did so he pushed the kimono she wore to the side exposing more and more of her skin to his gaze. As he continued this, he leaned down and began placing kisses on Kyuubi’s neck before traveling downward. When he reached her collarbone Kyuubi gasped in surprise at the sensation, feeling it more than any of the other places he had thus far explored. Naruto zeroed in on the spot and soon Kyuubi began moaning and her hands naturally found their way to the back of his head.

As he continued to attack her neck, Naruto’s hand had made its way to her inner thigh. He began rubbing it moving his hand in small circles that were getting progressively wider. Eventually he bumped into the junction where her legs met and smiled against her collarbone as he found it covered by the same panties she had created at his request the first time they fooled around. Kyuubi spread herself wider so Naruto moved his hand to her covered mound and began rubbing her slit.

“Mmmm,” she moaned as Naruto’s fingers began to run outside her panties. And despite her thinking she was wet before found that it paled in comparison to what she could produce as her panties quickly became soaked with her juices.

Naruto removed his hand and his mouth from her body causing Kyuubi to moan a complaint but watching her container he simply smiled at her before slowly reaching for the sash that held her kimono closed. He pulled it slowly like a person savoring opening a present and once the knot gave way slowly spread the kimono open exposing her creamy chest to his eyes. Despite herself she moved to cover her chest but Naruto moved quicker taking one of her nipples into his mouth so that her hands instead found their way to the back of his head. With his mouth occupied his hand again moved to her pussy where he slid his hand beneath her panties to stimulate her pussy directly.

At first Naruto’s hand began sliding along her outside lips, and every now and then he’d give her clit a gentle tweak between two of his fingers. But then when he buried his finger inside her she gasped and moaned at the intrusion. As Naruto worked his finger inside her Kyuubi came to the conclusion that all her experiences that had come secondhand from Naruto’s other lovers paled in comparison to what she was now enjoying. With that realization she also felt an orgasm approaching but Naruto must have as well as he suddenly stopped.

For a heartbreaking moment she feared that Naruto hadn’t forgiven her and that he stopped to show her everything she would be missing as he continued in his self-appointed mission. However, it was quickly pointed out to her that she was jumping at shadows when he held his fingers in front of her face showing her how covered in her juices they were. He then licked them clean closing his eyes as he savored her taste. Moving to between her thighs, he placed his hands on the sides of her hip and after she raised herself up slightly pulled her panties down and off. Tossing them over his shoulder he was about to lean forward to dine on her snatch but she said, “Naruto, please… no more foreplay…I want you.”

Naruto smiled but instead of complying move to lie on his back as he said, “Show me.”

Kyuubi nodded, and getting on all fours crawled towards him. Reaching his legs, she reached up to where he was tenting his pants, and unbuttoning them slowly pulled down his fly. As soon as it passed a certain point his cock sprang up still covered in his boxers. Despite her earlier insistence, she placed a kiss against the clothed tip. Naruto groaned his approval which increased in volume as she engulfed the tip boxers and all. She stopped though and looked at his cock in confusion as she couldn’t really taste the cloth like she would have expected.

“What is it?” Naruto asked.

“Nothing,” Kyuubi said shaking her confusion off before fishing his cock out. Swallowing it quickly she could taste him so let the matter drop.

Naruto reached his hand to her head and pulling her away said, “Now who’s taking her time.”

Kyuubi blushed, but nodding helped Naruto out of his pants and boxers, which was followed by her own clothes. Now completely nude she felt her body heat up in embarrassment but it faded as Naruto said, “You’re beautiful.”

Kyuubi felt more tears threaten to spill but forced them back so she could enjoy the moment. She climbed over Naruto’s penis and with his aid lined it up with her opening before lowering herself on it. There was more resistance then she expected but with a sudden pop he was inside her and due to her efforts she sunk down his staff completely. Gasping in shock and pain she was grateful that Naruto didn’t move no doubt having known that it would be painful for her. Although the pain hadn’t faded completely it became a dull enough sensation that she felt comfortable moving so tentatively raised her hips, before slowly sinking back down.

But upon completing the motion knew she was hooked as she quickly rose back up to do so again. When Naruto leaned up to take one of her tits into his mouth she had already established a steady pace. As Naruto sucked her nipple, she began moaning, “Yes…fuck it’s so good.”

Naruto grunted, but as she had wrapped her arms around the back of his head to hold him to her bosom wasn’t surprised he couldn’t speak. Letting go of his head, he pulled back but as he was catching his breath she cupped his face staring into his eyes as she ground herself against his pelvis. Seeing only the love and acceptance that she had longed to see there, she was overpowered with emotion and pressed her lips to his.

Rocking her hips back and forth as they kissed, she became aware that something from deep inside her was building. It was hard for her to describe, but if she had to do so would say that it was like a subtle pressure that was becoming more and more insistent. Believing she knew what it represent she broke the kiss and reaching behind her grabbed ahold of Naruto’s knees as she continued rocking herself back and forth. As she did so, she began to stare up at the ceiling moaning, “I’m going to cum,” over and over again. Naruto grabbed her hips and with a well timed upward thrust pushed her over the edge causing her to scream, “I’m Cummmiiiinnnngggg!”

Her body tensed with her release and once it had passed she collapsed forward into Naruto’s muscular chest. He began stroking her back as he asked, “Was it everything you hoped it would be?”

Kyuubi was about to say yes, but feeling his still hard cock inside her smiled as she looked into his eyes asking, “I’m not sure, perhaps you’d give me something else to compare it too?”

Naruto smiled picking her up slightly before allowing her to sink back down causing her to shiver and moan, “Is that a yes?”

Before she knew it she was on her back and smiling he said, “I’ll let you figure it out on your own.” From then on he pleased Kyuubi in almost every way he had learned up until that point. When he finally left the seal Kyuubi was a sweating mess but just before her consciousness faded did she realize that he hadn’t cummed once himself.

*****************************

Naruto watched as the Rasengan began to change and felt as if he was nearing some monumental breakthrough. Sadly though as had all the others, the Rasengan dispersed in a flare of chakra and he hoped wind. Looking around he could see his clones weren’t experiencing much more in the way of success so felt a small measure of relief when Kakashi called a halt to training. He and Yamato had then taken their leave conversing among themselves and if Naruto had to guess it was about why Kyuubi wasn’t hampering his training. He smiled to himself at the reason but felt it falter as he remembered the night before. Although his time with Kyuubi had been pleasurable it had been so in the way of a highly erotic and real feeling dream. In other words, he had awoken with the mother of all boners and felt it was a good thing there were a slew of people he could take it too. That morning he had taken it to Anko, who strangely had delighted in letting herself moan as loudly as possible as he pleased her. It had left him with the feeling he was getting back at the person that had lived next door to her.

Still he wasn’t sure if he should mention it to Kyuubi or not, for fear she would feel that she was lacking in some way. Settling on keeping it to himself for the moment he became aware of one of his lovers approaching him. When she appeared he asked, “What can I do for you Yuugao?”

Removing her mask the Anbu captain said, “I think it’s time we begin taking steps to better defend you from Akatsuki.”

Naruto quirked an eyebrow, but standing said, “Tell me what you have in mind.”

****************************

Naruto approached the address that Koharu had given him finding that it was an upscale apartment building in one of the richer districts in the village. Although being careful to make sure he wasn’t being followed by associates of Danzou. He nevertheless still dedicated a little brainpower to what Yuugao had suggested after his training. Her plan called for more training but instead of against his various lovers it was in how best to work with them. The idea being that in any situation in which Akatsuki was expected to reveal itself he would be surrounded by a group dedicated to his protection.

Naruto had thanked her but assured her such a measure wasn’t necessary. Apparently she had already taken his pride into account as she had told him the matter was already decided by his lovers. He chuckled while wondering to himself if he was truly in charge. Yet, didn’t truly care as having a cadre of beautiful women dedicated to his protection truly meant his life had turned a corner in the suck department.

Entering the apartment building, he made his way to Koharu’s floor where he knocked on the door she was waiting behind. He received a brisk, “It’s open.” As soon as he opened the door he had a feeling he was being watched but it faded as a door from inside the apartment closed. Guessing that Koharu hadn’t been taking any chances and if he had been anyone else she would have quickly dealt with the intruder from her observation point.

Entering, he found the apartment to be well furnished and as he entered the living area was stunned at just how expensive the place appeared to be. Guessing it paid to be an elder, he figured that Koharu had been as frugal with her money as he had been with his. Well at least before he had begun dating a growing harem of women. Although he had amassed a sizeable bank account that had only grown during his three year training trip, he knew that he’d need to start taking missions again and soon. Especially in light of the fact that he had yet to take out any of the women that appeared older than him yet. He knew he was stretching things as it was in taking out some of the most beautiful Kunoichi in his age group and that claiming they were play dates would only get him so far. But the moment he took out Yuugao or Anko such innocence would no longer be associated to them. Although the older women didn’t give him too much grief over it, Anko limiting her complaints to playful teasing, he believed the longer the situation went on the more serious about it they would become.

He considered having them henge themselves to appear younger but in the end knew that only delayed the true problem. He was gathering a large number of women around him and sooner rather than later. If he didn’t find a way to keep it secret word would get out, and then his ambition would be sunk. While things would be hard regardless, he believed that people who were resistant to the changes he wanted to bring about. Would suddenly double their resistance if they knew the reason the women were voting a certain way was because there was a mastermind behind it. Therefore secrecy was an absolute must, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t thinking of ways to show his affection for them in public without people realizing just how close he and his dates truly were.

Shaking such matters off he sat at one of the couches and despite it appearing a little out of style it had a resistance that told him it hadn’t been used to any great degree. Realizing that despite Koharu having set the place up sometime in the past, that in truth she hadn’t really used it, he felt a sense of gratitude towards her that she would to be with him. As he was under no illusion that setting up a safe place to meet in a village full of shinobi was no easy feat.

Hearing a door opening, he shifted his attention to the hallway the sound had come from. He could hear the soft sound of bare feet moving over the expensive wood floor towards him. When Koharu appeared Naruto found his breath stolen from him.

She smiled at his reaction as his mouth opened to gap at her. She had let her brown hair down so that it was hanging around her lower back, but what she believed was truly behind his reaction was the shear nightgown she was wearing. That although see through, with the light she had positioned in the bedroom caused the thin material to appear to surround her with a smoky haze that covered her nude frame. She ran a hand down her chest and her cheeks colored as it passed her breast finding her nipples were already hard in anticipation of the night to be had. As sultry as possible she asked, “Like what you see?”

Naruto shook off the affect her appearance had on him before replying, “Love would be a better word.”

Koharu flushed at the compliment before moving from her spot and taking the long way to get to him ran her hand over the back of the couch, moving it up and over his shoulders before it returned to the leather. Reaching the end she came around the piece of furniture and instead of sitting next to him as he expected took up a kneeling position between his legs.

Naruto surprised asked, “Don’t you want to talk or maybe have dinner first?”

Koharu smiled up at him and running her hand over his tented pants replied, “Do you think I’m wearing this in order to spark a conversation?”

“I suppose not,” Naruto conceded with a smile that turned lustful as Koharu freed his cock from its clothed confines.

“What a beautiful dick,” she said before again surprising him by running her tongue along his entire underside starting at the root. When she reached the tip, she swirled her tongue around it pulling a moan from Naruto.

Spurred on by the sound, she took as much of him into her mouth as she could as she began to bob her head up and down his meat stick. Naruto groaned in pleasure surprised at just how good she had become considering her dismal performance their first time. Granted she had been under his control but she obviously had been practicing since then. Commenting on her increased skill he said, “Damn, have you been taking tips from Tsunade.” Although the way her skin flushed seemed to answer his question, what further proved it to be true was the way her throat suddenly opened and she took him down it all the way to the root. Placing his hands in her hair and unprepared for the sudden deepthroating he shouted, “Holy shit,” before blowing his load almost directly into her stomach. Koharu remained in place waiting until his cock stopped spurting before pulling back to catch her breath. Wiping at a bit of saliva on her chin she smiled up savoring the warm feeling she was receiving both from the meal and pleased look at which Naruto was gracing her with.

Climbing up and straddling his lap, positive that he could feel how wet she had become from her actions she asked, “Not bad for a granny now, was it?”

Naruto chuckled remembering his comments from after the first time she blew him shortly after making her younger again. “No, and I’m sad to report we weren’t here all day either. That caught me completely by surprise were you practicing all this time.”

Koharu nodded admitting that she had asked Tsunade for some advice on the subject, when it became clear that she was going to give in. Naruto then kissed her greedily which she quickly responded too. Picking her up as they kissed by grabbing her by the ass, he then carried her down the hall to the room he assumed she had appeared from. Finding a large bed he placed her down on the edge of it. He then knelt in front of her and placing his face inches from her snatch said, “Now to return the favor.” But before attacking her pussy directly he began by licking her thighs clean of the juices that she had already spilled.

Koharu moaned at the sensations but began to plead, “Please Naruto, don’t tease me.”

Naruto moved from her thigh and gave her slit a lick that started at the bottom and ended around her clit which he swirled his tongue around in an attempt to fully expose it. He then began to roll it between his index and thumb while moving his mouth to her opening where he began to tongue fuck her. Moaning her approval she began to paw at her tits through the thin material of her nightgown and began to roll her nipples between her fingers in a similar manner to the way Naruto was her clit. Hearing Koharu’s moans caused Naruto to give her clit a gentle pinch which caused her to tense as she came coating his tongue and mouth in her release. He again licked her clean before traveling up her body where he kissed her allowing her to taste herself on his lips.

Breaking the kiss he removed his clothes as she scooted up the bed and with legs spread beckoned him towards her. Naruto got onto the bed and getting between her legs lined up his cock with her pussy asking, “Are you ready?”

Preparing to be penetrated in her pussy for the first time in she couldn’t truly remember how long Koharu gave a timid nod. Naruto pushed forward entering the woman who groaned in discomfort at the intrusion. Naruto stopped but she quickly said, “Its okay, I’ve just never had someone so big before.”

Naruto nodded and completed his task by slowly feeding the rest of his length into her. He gave her time to adjust and when her body relaxed began a slow languid pace. Although Koharu was pleased with how gentle he was being this time around, considering the pace of their first encounter Koharu said, “I’m not made of glass, now fuck me.”

Naruto didn’t need to be told twice as he pulled back, and as hard as he could slammed his hips forward, pulling a shriek from her throat. “Oh…K-kami,” she moaned being pressed into the mattress under his assault, “that’s it…f-Fuck Me.”

Placing his mouth against her neck he began kissing all along her neck and face before taking her lips again. Her tongue quickly met his and as they wrestled against each one another, she locked her feet behind his ass using her powerful legs to pull him deeper into her. Naruto broke the kiss and Koharu quickly clamped her mouth to his collarbone. Groaning at the added stimulation Naruto said, “Fuck…I’m going to cum.”

“M-me too…let it go inside…”

Naruto pumped his tool inside her several more times till she tensed her legs pulling him as far as he could go inside her before he began releasing his cum thereby painting her insides white. Naruto collapsed on top of her, as she kept her tight grip around him. When her legs finally let go, he rolled over to his side breathing hard and smiled as she curled up next to him.

Looking down at her and the nightgown he noticed it ripped in several spots not to mention the stains from both of their sweat. “Sorry,” he said confusing her.

Following his gaze she noticed the damage herself and said, “That’s alright. I sort of had the feeling it would be good for only a single use. I hope it wasn’t why you were so into our lovemaking.”

“I think what it wasn’t trying very hard to hide was the reason for that.”

Koharu blushed but getting a nervous look she bit at the edge of her fingernail as she said, “Then perhaps you might have one more time inside of you.”

Surprised at the fit of nerves in her, he asked, “Of course, but why so shy?”

Looking away she said, “Well I’d like you to fuck my ass again.”

Hearing Koharu say that had an immediate affect on a certain part of Naruto’s body, grabbing a hold of her hand he placed it around his tool saying, “I’d like that as well.”

Koharu moved to lie on her back and Naruto moved to the end of the bed but seeing she was getting in the missionary position again said, “Really Koharu. I’m sure you can show me just how badly you want my dick in your ass, can’t you?”

Koharu blushed but understanding what he wanted rolled over and getting to her knees with her face buried in her pillow reached around to spread her asscheeks apart. “Very nice,” Naruto comment getting to his feet, after rubbing his cock against Koharu’s leaking pussy to lubricate it. Angling his cock downward and pressing it against her anal passage. With a pop, he buried his tool inside her in one shot pulling a strong moan from Koharu. Naruto mercilessly began pounding her ass figuring that she probably wanted it as violently as the first time he had taken it.

He was reward for his insight by Koharu moaning, “Yes, fucking pound me. Kami, why does it feel so good?”

Naruto didn’t have an answer so instead reached his hand down to her front where he began playing with her pussy. Koharu’s response was immediate as her moaning doubled in volume prompting Naruto to say, “Fuck what I’d give to fuck you in the pussy and ass at the same time.”

Koharu had been thinking the same thing as the feeling of pleasure that had welled up from the little bit of finger play Naruto was giving her. Truly made her wonder what having a second cock buried inside her would feel like. She was aware of his disastrous attempts at using the Shadow Clone Jutsu to pleasure his lovers in Suna. While its failure to meet expectations had resulted in quite a few threesomes and moresomes, Koharu was convinced a more durable clone was possible. After all while it had originally been created to spy on the enemy while limiting its castor’s exposure to danger. To her its mission parameters had just changed. At the idea of creating such a jutsu and the potential pleasurable results Koharu’s ass tightened around the cock inside her.

The sudden pressure surrounding his dick caused Naruto to moan, “Here it cums.”

The sudden feeling of being filled by his hot and sticky goo was the final piece to the puzzle which caused her to scream, “I’m cumming.” After several spurts, Naruto collapsed against her sweaty back and wrapping his arms around her torso pulled her to the side as he fell into the mattress with his dick still inside her. As it returned to its flaccid state and left her passage Koharu could feel his seed leaking from it. Thinking of the sheets, she said teasingly, “I don’t think the nightgown is the only thing I’m going to be able to use just once.”

Naruto chuckled into the nap of her neck before kissing it and saying, “Then I think we should make sure you get the maximum use out of both.”

Reaching behind her, she began stroking his slowly recovering cock saying, “I love the way you think.”

****************************

Tayuya was nearing Lightning’s shared border with Frost country. From there she planned to enter Hot Spring Country before returning the Land of Fire. Although having not seen Naruto since entering Lightning she was sure that when he did lay eyes on her that he’d be able to see the failure that surrounded her. She knew she was pretty much piling the guilt on herself as she knew Naruto would shoot her a bright smile while telling her they’d find a way to succeed. However she couldn’t help it since the idea of failing him made her a little scared that he wouldn’t value her as much. Again she knew she was blowing things out of proportion but whoever believed emotions were rational was a fool as far as she was concerned.

Almost from the get go, Tayuya knew getting into Kumo would be difficult namely since whoever was running the place seemed to have their shit together, or at the very least, had someone in their hierarchy who did. But whoever the person was definitely knew the ins and outs of paperwork. Most Shinobi Villages generated untold amounts of it. This of course led to the creations of staffs that decided what was important and what wasn’t which in turn created levels of bureaucracy that spies thrived on.

It was easy to infiltrate a target if people believed that the reason the infiltrator didn’t have clearance or permission was because it was possible that the paperwork stating such was lost in the endless shuffle. That didn’t mean they granted the spy access but they would undoubtedly look and if said paperwork showed up in a less classified area the spy had already accessed then less questions were asked.

But entering Kumo seemed to be nearly impossible as she had no idea of the weak points in the barrier surrounding the village so couldn’t chance entering without permission and getting the permission to enter required several steps including a thorough screening. One that she didn’t doubt would turn up her recent appearances in Suna and Taki. She also doubted that her story of being a simple traveler would gain her much traction in getting a pass to enter.

That left her with one alternative, black-market documents. Using them came with their own disadvantages mainly they were all counterfeit and how well they stood up to scrutiny was a matter of the forger’s skill. She had done her homework and thought she had found the best in Lightning Country. Unfortunately, just before she was to collect her new paperwork, Kumo decided to shut the man down. Tayuya supposed that she had been rather fortunate since if she had arrived a few moments earlier she’d have been captured too. But it had still left the problem that her picture which was accurate and other information about her, which was false, had been loaded up into a wagon to be shifted through by Kumo investigators.

Luckily the shinobi had carted the forger away leaving the more menial task of transferring the documents to a couple of civilians. It was a simple matter to sneak aboard the wagon to take her paperwork and to leave a firebomb that would destroy the rest of the evidence. Her reason for doing so was so that the forger wouldn’t notice only one item missing and point it out. Her taking the documents pertaining to her was to not leave it to chance that they would burn in the fire.

Sadly, whatever flaw the papers had contained that had led to the forger’s arrest. Would probably lead to hers if she tried to use them so later that night she had burned them herself. Not willing to take another chance so soon and still feeling Iwa was too much of a risk she decided to return to Konoha to see what Naruto wanted her to do. Perhaps a few new targets for her to scoop out had appeared since their last time together.

Before she could give the idea much thought however, the area was suddenly covered in an oppressive feeling that although different was also familiar, the chakra of a Bijuu. Quickly she ducked behind a tree fearing she hadn’t been as slick at destroying the evidence as she had thought and that Kumo had sent one of its two jinchuriki after her. However from the way it began to flare she could tell that whoever it was had already entered battle and that made her worry she knew who their opponent was. The feeling of worry grew when the chakra dwindled away to nothing a short time later, causing her to fear she was too late.

*****************************

Yugito spun away from the backhanded blow the tall masked shinobi had delivered to her causing her to eat dirt when she hit the ground. “Damn it,” she thought as she glared up at her attacker, “Nibi why haven’t you healed the wound yet.” Wondering why these two men had been waiting to ambush her after her successful mission in the Land of Fire.
“I’m trying,” the Bijuu replied wondering why her host’s wound wasn’t responding to the chakra she was sending to it.

Yugito spat the dirt from her mouth as she got back to her feet causing the masked man to say, “Give it up. My partner is annoying but his jutsu is most effective in hindering the accelerated healing you are no doubt used too.”

“Hey fuck you Kakuzu,” the prone man said, whose stabbing himself had been the cause of her current predicament.

“Shut up and finish praying to your god Hidan so we can get a move on,” Kakuzu said to his partner taking his eyes off of Yugito for a moment.

A moment she used to try and attack but he sensed it and sent his arm flying at her. His hand caught her around the throat sending her flying backwards into a tree. She could see that it was still attached to him via the same black tendrils that had appeared to aid his partner in defeating her. “That was foolish,” Kakuzu said returning his attention to her, “You must realize that if he had wanted the wound my partner inflicted could have been fatal.”

He let go of her throat, his arm returning to him and once reattached he flexed it slightly as she sunk to the ground. From her sitting position she asked, “What do you want with me?”

“Nothing,” Kakuzu replied, “We want what resides within you. Regrettably you don’t even have a decent bounty for me to collect.”

“You and your fucking preoccupation with money,” Hidan said standing having finished his prayers.

“Money’s more real than your god Hidan,” Kakuzu said watching as the jinchuriki tried ineffectively crawling away.

“Jashin take you,” Hidan cursed his partner for the thousandth time since their teaming up.

Kakuzu turned his glare to Hidan saying, “He’s more than welcome to try. Now collect our trophy.”

“What why me,” Hidan complained, “You barely lifted a finger in fucking subduing her.”

“We each are responsible for collecting one jinchuriki. I’ve already collected mine,” Kakuzu said turning away head to the spot where they were to summon the rest of the group to seal her Bijuu, “Carry your own weight.”

Hidan shot a string of curses as he moved towards his target to pick her up. He delighted in the way the woman tried to crawl away from him, moving even slower to taunt her as he easily kept pace. But Kakuzu’s grumbling forced him to abandon the game so he moved to quickly grab her when a kunai with an exploding tag landed next to his leg. Hidan stared at it saying, “What the fu…,” but the rest of what he said was swallowed by the explosion that engulfed him.

Kakuzu spun immediately catching sight of the horned girl who matched the description Zetsu had given of the woman that had interfered in his attempt to capture the Seven-tails. With no concern to his partner, he tossed his robe away allowing the masks on his back the freedom to spring forth and target the girl who wisely was already running away with the now unconscious jinchuriki. However, she was unwisely carrying the very woman he had been sent to help Hidan collect.

He was about to give chase as well when Hidan said, “Hey you fucking bastard a little help.” Turning towards his partner he felt his annoyance grow, while wishing he knew a way of killing the man who was hoping towards him carrying his leg that had been severed in the explosion.

He dedicated a moment to use a tendril to reattach the limb while saying, “I suppose this is how your god repays you for mocking Zetsu for losing his jinchuriki.”

Hidan cursed but once his leg was reattached said, “Fuck you, if anything he’s simply giving me someone to kill since I couldn’t kill that jinchuriki.”

“We have to catch her first,” Kakuzu pointed out before leaping in the retreating girl’s direction.

*****************************

Naruto had to admit this training session was going better than his previous one. In part due to his current Naruto Protection Squad of Yuugao, Hana, Ino, and Tsume. Along with them, he was currently in a pitched battle against Koharu and Tsunade. Although he hadn’t thought of it before, since the rankings given to shinobi were usually to missing-nin, the two women were probably S-class. It was easy to imagine especially as a punch from Tsunade uprooted a tree causing it to fly in the air towards them forcing the group to scatter.

Upon landing, Naruto shook his head since it seemed Tsunade in particular delighted in destroying the training field that they used. Naruto imagined it was in part due to the groundskeeper’s constant complaining. Unaware that he was doing so to the culprit and of Tsunade’s belief the man shouldn’t complain about doing what he was paid for.

He was quickly joined by Hana and Tsume who were crouched and growling at Tsunade who stared back with a smirk taunting them to attack. Although their nin-dog partners had become aware of their relationship to Naruto, since they had told them, Yuugao didn’t feel it was a good idea to include them in the duties of protecting Naruto. Mainly since the dogs were more adapt to working with their partners, and the goal of the unit was to protect Naruto. Therefore, the mother and daughter team worked together much the way they would with a nin-dog.

Naruto caught sight of Yuugao and Ino being pushed back by Koharu who seemed to know almost as many jutsu as the Third Hokage and could fire them off in rapid order. He was about to charge Tsunade when he tensed which she immediately picked up on asking, “What is it?”

“Tayuya’s in trouble again,” Naruto answered and was about to Hiraishin when Yuugao landed next to him saying, “Don’t.”

“But…”

“I’m not saying not to go,” Yuugao said cutting him off, “Only not to rush off. Tsunade, I’d like to take the current squad along with him to battle this threat.”

Tsunade bit her lip trying to imagine what it was the red-head had stumbled into. She wondered if Akatsuki had hunted her down to learn where the Seven-tails was. But she doubted that word hadn’t reached them yet that Fu had turned up in Konoha. Wanting to go herself as well but having duties she needed to perform as did Koharu, she nodded her head. As soon as the women had placed their hands on Naruto, he disappeared in a red flash.

Reappearing a moment later he had a sense of Déjà Vu particularly since as before Tayuya had an unconscious woman slung over her back. Landing near the group, she was obviously surprised by Tsume and Hana’s appearance and was tempted to give Naruto a smile. However Yuugao’s barking a sharp, “Report,” had her spilling the events leading up to the moment.

Yuugao nodded saying, “Good, get out of here.”

Tayuya immediately replied, “What?! Fuck you, who died and made you boss? These guys don’t strike me as chumps and if you are staying to fight you’ll need every body that you can get.”

Naruto sensed the glare coming from behind Yuugao’s mask but the woman calmly said, “Look I can understand your desire to help protect him. But right now there is no known connection between you and Konoha. We’ve spread the rumors that Fu got away from her abductor for a reason after all. That’ll change if you stay and limit your effectiveness.”

Tayuya was obviously surprised at how levelheaded Yuugao was being. Naruto could sense her desire to stay and fight though so stepping in placed a hand on her shoulder saying, “Tayuya if Akatsuki learns of our connection they may use you to get to me. As things stand we can make them believe you ran into us and were forced to abandon her.”

Tsume and Hana tensed as the leader of the Inuzuka said, “Stay or go, but hurry and decide something is approaching.”

Tayuya dropped her curse mark form and quickly said, “Don’t you dare fucking die,” before taking off into the woods.

Naruto looked to where Yuugao had been standing only to find her gone, but his attention was quickly pulled to a masked creature that appeared from above the canopy of leaves. It began crackling with electricity and as it opened its mouth to fire a blast at them suddenly found it slammed shut as Yuugao appeared from above shoving her sword into the top of its head. The mask exploded into shards but Yuugao was already leaping away landing on a branch in a nearby tree.

“What the hell was that?” Ino asked surprised as it began to shrivel and die.

“I don’t know,” Tsume said but sniffing the air added, “There are several more on the way. Also, I’d say these things master is among them.”

Moments later after a quick effort to make defending the suspected jinchuriki easier in the exposed area, several more masked creatures burst forth. But unlike the lone one before began working together to try and corral the Leaf Shinobi in the clearing. Naruto avoided a powerful combination attack of Wind and Fire from two of the creatures, when he was forced to avoid a scythe that had appeared from the smoke and dust the jutsu had kicked up.

“Fuck more assholes,” the owner of the scythe called out.

It was answered by a calm voice on the other side of the clearing that said, “You don’t sound pleased Hidan. I thought your god was giving you what you wanted.”

“Fuck you!”

Although the creatures that had just attacked him where hovering around the silver-haired man in front of him. He got the feeling the man controlling them was standing in a tree closer to Hana, Yuugao, and Tsume. He also struck Naruto as the more dangerous of the two as he was closely observing them. His eyes settled on the small ditch that Tsume and Hana had made using their fang over fang jutsu and where Ino was doing her best to try and heal the young woman.

The man ignored his partner’s response instead saying more to himself then those present, “Did our interloper have the misfortune of running into a Leaf Patrol. Curious, still it seems things are looking up. I can’t be sure, but my money’s on the Anbu being Yuugao Uzuki. You currently have a bounty of Fifteen million ryo.” His eyes moved to Tsume but instead of describing her said, “Twelve million.” His eyes skipped over Hana and Ino but landing on Naruto said, “And the true prize another jinchuriki. I’ve already caught my quota so let’s make a deal. Hand over the two-tails and we’ll let you go so he can be collected at a later date.”

“I have a counteroffer,” Naruto replied, “Leave now and I’ll cancel the trip to hell for you and these monsters of yours.”

“How unwise,” Kakuzu said dropping to the ground. No sooner had his feet touched the ground then Hana and Tsume launched themselves at him spinning in their familiar jutsu. Kakuzu’s skin turned an almost black color in response as the two women smashed into him. Although lifted off his feet and being smashed into a tree, he stood moments later with no ill effect as opposed to Hana and Tsume that seemed dazed.

“Shit,” Yuugao said recognizing the technique as a jutsu that hardened a person’s skin. Moving quickly she tried to cover for the two Inuzuka’s but Kakuzu seemed to toy with her as he avoided her sword attacks. Grabbing her by the throat, he picked her up before smashing her into the ground. Dazed she heard him as he said, “I’ve fought the First Hokage do you truly believe you’re capable of besting me.”

“Not alone,” a voice shouted surprising him. Turning to it, he spotted the girl he had written off as a medic and not a threat holding a familiar looking sign. In the split second it took him to place it as the Yamanaka’s he felt the girl’s spirit enter his body.

Ino was surprised at just how strong the will of the man she possessed was. The only experience close to it was the time she fought Sakura in the Chunin Exams. Realizing her hold of him was tenuous she said, “Yuugao stab me.”

“What…”

“Do it,” she shouted already feeling her hold slipping.

Trusting in the blonde Yuugao grasped her sword and from her position stabbed upwards piercing the man’s heart. Kicking the corpse backwards she turned worried Ino hadn’t released the jutsu in time, but breathed a sigh as the Yamanaka sat up. She was about to thank the girl when Ino’s eyes opened wide in horror. The reason being from the trees above another of the masked creatures dropped to the ground and began to bury itself in the man’s chest.

Yuugao scrambled away as he sat up and began to stand. Addressing Ino, he said, “I suppose I should thank you for reminding me of the dangers in underestimating your opponents. Sadly the only reward you’ll be getting is death.”

“That goes double for you,” Hana shouted as she and her mother passed behind him with their claws leaving vicious gashes in their wakes.

“Bitches,” Kakuzu shouted attempting to swat them away. When he missed the two felt embolden to make another pass but his body changed as two large black tendrils appeared from between the stitches in his back. They succeed it hitting the women away but they landed on all fours preparing to attack again.

Before he could show the capabilities of his new form a shrill sound began to drown out everything except the sound of Hidan shouting, “What the fuck kind of jutsu is that?”

****************************

Naruto avoided the scythe of his opponent feeling a little emboldened that his opponent was so slow. In truth the man probably wouldn’t have posed any threat to him if not for the fact he seemed to be immortal as several of his kunai had already hit him in vital areas. Not to mention he had the help of the now single creature with two masks that continued to fire combination jutsu at him.

Yet still Naruto wasn’t concerned as he felt the man who the creature seemed to be a part of at one time had overplayed his hand in telling Naruto that he viewed him as the true prize. That meant neither man could really kill him. However needing to avoid another powerful blast, Naruto realized that didn’t mean they needed him in one piece.

He also had to marvel the two men’s teamwork as despite their sounding like they despised each other. Hidan’s teamwork with his partner’s monsters seemed to be rather close to flawless. As the creature moved to find a new position from which to fire another jutsu, Hidan charged from out of the smoke with his weapon swinging recklessly around him. Naruto backed up continuously before stumbling into a tree behind him. Hidan smiled shouting, “Got you,” and swinging his blade buried it into Naruto’s midsection.

Naruto smiled before puffing into smoke appearing from behind the tree with a Rasengan in hand as he shouted, “Nope, I’ve got you.” The jutsu hit dead on shredding Hidan’s cloak before doing much the same to his stomach.

Hidan was sent flying crashing along the ground several times before coming to a rest. Naruto looked over to see how his lovers were doing just in time to see Yuugao stab the man standing over her in the heart. He caught site of the creature burying itself in Kakuzu’s chest but his own attention was pulled to the sound of Hidan groaning as he stood.

Naruto’s eyes went wide seeing the damage his attack had inflicted and flashed to the time Kabuto had almost shrugged off a Rasengan. However unlike then Hidan’s body wasn’t healing, instead Naruto had a rather gruesome view of his stomach and several ribs.

Hidan looked down and glaring up at him said, “You little cocksucker. Do you have any idea how long this shit will take to heal? Fucking little bastard, fuck taking you alive. I’m sacrificing you to Jashin, right now.”

Pulling a small handle which when he swung it turned into a baton that ended in a point the crazed religious fanatic began charging him. As he closed the distance, Naruto again remembered how he defeated Kabuto and thinking of Kakashi’s answer to how someone looked both left and right at the same time. A question Naruto had asked during one of his few moments of frustration with his training. Finally believed he found the answer to completing his jutsu. Creating two clones behind him, Naruto held his hand near them where one clone worked on stabilizing the Rasengan as the other began adding wind chakra to it. As the jutsu took on a life of its own drowning out the rants of the man charging him. Naruto took off as well holding his Rasenshuriken behind him.

Hidan faltered in his charge as looking at the nexus of the jutsu the boy was holding believed he saw the face of his god staring back at him. He was vaguely aware of shouting, “What the fuck kind of jutsu is that,” as he sensed Kakuzu’s creature appearing from the trees behind him no doubt attempting to attack the boy. However, Hidan’s small moment of hesitance cost him as Naruto slammed the jutsu into his chest. The force of the jutsu was unlike anything Hidan had felt before as was the agony as it seemed to shred his very cells. He was then propelled away, right into Kakuzu’s creature where the jutsu unleashed its full power unleashing an unending stream of attacks on his and the creature’s body.

As the jutsu ended Hidan tried to stand, but could feel the life draining from his body as his immortality was a byproduct of his cults experiments on his chakra. Unable to feel anything, he believed the reason his god had abandoned him was because someone else had created such a beautiful masterpiece of destruction.

*****************************

Kakuzu watched stunned as the jutsu devastated his partner and killed two of his hearts in one shot. When it ended the way Hidan laid told him that someone had answered his earlier wish. Although judging from the way the boy held his arm, he expected he hadn’t escaped using his jutsu unscathed. But now down to one heart something he hadn’t been reduced to in years decided against continuing the battle, as money was of no use if one was dead. Quickly taking to the trees he began to consider how best to tell the leader of the second set back they had experienced.

****************************

Naruto approached his girls holding his arm positive the bone was broken. Ino moved to help him but he shook his head telling her to focus on Yugito. Hana though began to run a scan on it and although her field was animal medicine could easily confirm the bone was broken. Yuugao had removed the blonde woman’s pouch and began shifting through it. Upon spotting a vial filled with liquid she said, “Hana, can you come here a moment.”

The younger Inuzuka nodded moving away from Naruto and taking the vile pulled out some gloves. She then poured some of the liquid into a tube she pulled from her own pouch. Filling it then with the same blue liquid she had used when cleaning his wound after the rabid dog incident she swirled it around causing the liquid to turn black. Before he could ask what that meant, Tsume said, “That fucking bitch,” and began storming towards the woman.

Ino quickly got to her feet no doubt sensing Tsume’s desire to hurt the unconscious woman so stood in front of Tsume holding her arms out. Glaring at Ino the older woman said, “Out of my way. This bitch was responsible for supplying the strain of rabies that the trainer used to infect one of his rivals dogs.”

“That may be but…” Ino tried to say, but she was about to be pushed out of the way when Naruto placed a restraining hand on Tsume.

“Don’t even try to stop me Naruto,” Tsume said glaring over her shoulder. “If not for you that animal could have infected countless others including our nin-dogs.”

“I know,” Naruto said, “But if I let you kill her in retaliation I might as well give up now.”

“Don’t give me that,” she said rounding on him angrily. “I’m within my right as the wronged party here.”

Naruto nodded, but said, “Still if you do it. Then how can I convince any of the other kunoichi in Kumo that I mean it when I want to put an end to the hatreds between our two villages. Not to mention, Hinata also has a reason to hate Kumo as it was their manipulation of the events behind her kidnapping that led to her uncle’s death. Besides, she was obeying the orders of her Kage. If ordered to do something similar would you.” Tsume looked away causing him to say, “It’s easy to say we’re in the right all the time, but sometimes our actions are seen just as villainous by those outside our village’s walls.”

“Tch, fine,” Tsume said crossing her arms and looking away from him.

“Thanks,” Naruto said.

“Don’t sound so smug,” Tsume said still angry but almost as much so at herself for being convinced by Naruto to let Yugito off the hook.

“I’ll try,” he replied with a smile.

“And if I find out you used your ability to control me to convince me to let her live I’m going to kick your ass.”

Although he didn’t, the fear that Tsume might one day come to believe that he did resulted quickly in the smile being wiped off his face. Hoping to change the subject he asked, “What now? Do we take her to Konoha?”

“I’m afraid we can’t,” Yuugao said, “Not unless you don’t want her leaving. Getting her in the village would be challenge enough, but if Danzou learned of her it would raise too many questions.”

Beginning to despise the name Naruto added, “Not to mention he’d try to use her as leverage against Kumo. So then what do we do?”

“First, I want you to head back to Konoha. Have Tsunade look at that arm; also bring Anko with you when you return as having an interrogation expert on hand may come in handy. The rest of us will move towards a safe-house we have established in Hot-Spring Country. Tsume, you and Hana will travel at the rear to cover our tracks while Ino and I bring the prisoner there.”

Naruto closed his eyes locating Tayuya saying, “Can you link up with Tayuya? She seems to be moving towards Konoha.”

Yuugao nodded and helping Ino secure Yugito began heading southwest towards one of the many safe-houses the Anbu had scattered around the shinobi world.

****************************

Yugito awoke painfully and slowly but her senses were already taking stock of her situation. For one the wound the psycho Hidan inflicted seemed to have finally healed. Unfortunately, from her position she knew she was tied to a chair and apparently her chakra had been sealed. Surprised at even being alive she supposed things couldn’t be all that bad all things considered.

Groaning she opened her eyes and they immediately landed on a blond wearing a Konoha headband and had to amend her earlier belief. The blond smiled at her, but she moved her gaze past him taking in the room she found herself in. To her surprise it wasn’t a soulless interrogation room instead appearing to be a rather expensive home and from the trees outside the windows she believed she was in Hot-Springs country again.

Focusing on the blond again she noticed a cast on his right arm as she asked, “Who are you?”

“My name’s Naruto Uzumaki,” the blond answered immediately.

Surprised at how forth coming he was she asked, “Is this your first time interrogating someone?”

“Actually it is,” Naruto answered, “Although interrogation might be a little harsh to describe it. We already know you were in or around Konoha recently and were responsible for supplying a disease to infect one of the Inuzuka’s would be breeding stock.”

Yugito kept the wince she felt from her face instead asking dispassionately, “Then what is there to discuss. Why not get to the point where you ransom me back to Kumo?”

“My you certainly seem to have a high opinion of yourself. I suppose that’s a rather unusual stance for a jinchuriki, aren’t you wondering whether or not your village is glad you’re gone?”

“Don’t lump Kumo in with the rest of the villages that treat their jinchuriki like garbage,” Yugito said angrily, although in truth knew she owed the change in opinion to the Killer Bee.

“Well regardless,” Naruto said standing, “You have to realize that Kumo actually being able to barter for your release is a rather slim chance. I mean Konoha has to consider what happened when your village tried to capture the head of the Hyuuga clan’s daughter. I doubt you have anything of value to replace the man’s brother.”

Yugito was forced to admit that was true as she doubted that Kumo would be able to come up with anything to make a deal possible. As for all she knew, in order to satisfy the clan head’s possible desire for revenge her Bijuu would be extracted and placed in a Hyuuga. Hoping to buy time she asked, “May I inquire what happened to the two men that attacked me?”

“Akatsuki you mean?” Yugito nodded so Naruto said, “We killed the one that injured you. His death is probably why your wound healed. With his him dead and most of his masked creatures dead his partner retreated.”

“Impossible,” Yugito said having struck several what should have been fatal blows to her opponent.

Holding up his cast, Naruto replied, “Quite possible, but I didn’t escape unscathed. Although I have the pleasure of knowing I did it to myself.”

Confused, Yugito let the comment pass before saying, “Still if everything was as open as shut as you claimed you’d have me on my way back to Konoha.” Allowing her voice to take on a seductive tone she said, “Perhaps you brought me here for some sort of reward.”

Naruto chuckled causing Yugito to glare at him saying, “Let me guess. When I go for my reward and begin thinking with my other head you try and turn the tables on me to make your escape.”

“Very astute Naruto,” a voice said from behind her surprising the two tailed jinchuriki.

“Thanks Yuugao,” Naruto said shooting a smile to the woman.

Yugito still surprised she hadn’t sensed the woman began to concentrate picking up the breathing of a second. Although now that one of them had revealed themselves the second probably didn’t feel any need to continue to hide her presence.

Refocusing on the man in front of her he continued speaking to the woman saying, “Still I must appear pretty hard up for her to think such a transparent ploy would work on me.”

“Or it just shows how desperate she is,” Yuugao responded coming into Yugito’s view. “Still I think it prudent to check.”

To Yugito’s shock the Anbu pulled her mask up and kissed the blond while rubbing her hand over his crotch. His body responded immediately as a tent formed which Yuugao quickly released and began stroking. “What are you two doing?” Yugito said shocked at not only the Leaf-nin’s behavior, but the size of Naruto’s cock as it was something of a running joke in Kumo that Konoha shinobi were rather lacking.

Yuugao ignored her instead dropped to her knee to take his cock into her mouth. But, Yugito’s question was answered as the other shinobi that had been behind her wrapped her arms around her saying, “Do you really need someone to spell it out for you?”

Looking out of the corner of her eye at the woman she could see she had purple hair and was wearing a trenchcoat. Anko smiled at her before directing her attention to Yuugao who was now taking his balls into her mouth while her hand continued to stroke him. Yugito couldn’t look away despite herself due to Anko acting as a commentator saying, “You know seeing her like that is still really quite shocking considering how she used to be. I mean all she used to be about was work, work, work. The idea that she would drop to her knees at the drop of the hat in the middle of an interrogation is mindblowing. But having had that cock inside me, well I guess I can understand her lack of professionalism.”

Yugito looked away, but Anko chuckled noticing her watching the action out of the corner of her eye. Yuugao again began bobbing her head on Naruto’s shaft while her hand played with his balls. When they contracted the Anbu captain increased her pace but stopped as the first spurts erupted into her mouth.

Yugito watched as the woman’s throat worked overtime to swallow his spunk. Still a little leaked out and when he was finished she calmly tucked his cock back into his pants before standing and walking back behind the bound woman. Before Yugito could comment she heard the sound of kissing behind her followed by Anko saying, “Mmmm, you saved some for me.”

Naruto collapsed back into the chair he had been in when Yuugao first awoke. Seeing her confused face he turned semi-serious saying, “Now that I can operate clear headed again, let me explain your situation to you. Recently I’ve come into a rather interesting jutsu; it helps me to seduce kunoichi. Now my intention is to use it to help bridge the divides of hatred that separate the various villages.” Upon seeing Yugito’s incredulous look he said, “Farfetched, I know, but a result of my ambition is that when Tsume Inuzuka wanted revenge for the actions you recently committed she decided to attempt to forgive you. So let me propose a game. Allow me to use the jutsu on you and receive a minor punishment for your mission and if you resist it for five days like Anko did then you’re free to go. If not, then you help me in uniting the villages.”

“What if I refuse to play?”

“Then we lock you up in prison and let our Kage settle matters.”

“Do you really think I’ll submit to some weak as jutsu?” Looking over her shoulder at Anko, Yugito added, “I mean if she could resist it then it’ll be child’s play. I accept.”

Naruto chuckled and moved behind her as he channeled chakra into his left hand. Placing it in the middle of her back, he said, “Who can say really, but it’ll be fun to watch.” As Yugito’s body began to respond to the jutsu Naruto added, “Although to be honest Anko lasted a month.”

Naruto went back to sit in the chair watching as Yugito began to breathe shallowly, almost panting. Nodding to Yuugao and Anko who nodded back they cut her ropes but before she could move they grabbed her arms lifting her out of the seat while holding her bent over between them. Despite the arousal affecting her, Yugito asked, “What the hell are you doing?”

“We’re carrying out your punishment now,” Naruto said as a door was thrown open. Ino, Tsume and Hana then stepped in with the elder Inuzuka holding a thin stripped tree branch in her hand. “Believe me it wasn’t easy to convince her to let you off the hook with only twenty strikes from her.”

Yugito began to struggle causing Tsume to grab her roughly by the chin. With a glare she told the younger woman, “Take it like a kunoichi. If I had my way, your head would be decorating the entrance to the kennels.” Looking back at Naruto she added, “Besides when my kids got out of line they’d receive a similar punishment.”

Moving behind the kunoichi Tsume pulled the jinchuriki’s pants and panties down exposing her ass to the woman. Who then brought her homemade switch down on the exposed woman’s rear. Tsume took her time between each strike and although upon reaching the twentieth felt less then satisfied that justice had been done did admit she felt better.

Yugito was let go and she immediately pulled her clothes in place. Determined to prevent the tears she felt from falling she settled for glaring at the sitting blond.

With a sigh Naruto stood saying, “You’ll have free run of the house, as there are seals are in place to keep us all inside. If you do manage to find a way out, I don’t advice running. We’ll find you, and then maybe Tsume will get another chance to let her frustrations out.” Yugito nodded so he said, “Ino will you show her to her room please?”

Ino nodded beckoning the jinchuriki to follow her. Before she even left the room she could almost feel the four women surrounding Naruto with the intention of being pleasured by him. Focusing on the blonde in front of her, Yugito asked, “He seems rather positive I’ll give in. So far I’ve felt more aroused on long missions when it was too dangerous to drop my guard to handle things.”

Ino smiled over her shoulder saying, “Well trust me when I say you’ve yet to experience it fully. That’ll probably be on the third or fourth day.”

Yugito scoffed saying, “I’ll beat this. Now that I know what to expect, I’ll be able to better prepare myself. But out of curiosity why not just use it on me without gaining my consent?”

Ino shrugged before saying, “I guess it’s because of what happened with Anko. She was the first to really resist it. So we decided with her permission to use her as a test subject. By the end of the month she suddenly became overwhelmed by it and we feared if Naruto didn’t take her then she’d lose her mind. But in the end and we believe it was due to him she calmed and decided to join him. But I guess the incident scared him a little, so before using it he wants you to know what his plan is.”

Ino opened the door to what Yugito assumed would be her room. Moving inside, Ino opened the closet showing many different sets of clothes. Some of which were rather revealing, Yugito scowled saying, “What I have on will be fine.”

“Suit yourself, but I’d wager that by tomorrow you’ll be glad for a change of clothes.” Ino turned to exit the room leaving the closet open. She had been the one to suggest filling it with different types of clothes to help Naruto better gauge just how under his spell Yugito was. Ino believed if she began wearing the more revealing choices then it would be a sign that she was ready to become his.

Alone, Yugito sat at the edge of the bed but winced due to the spankings she received. Turning her focus inwards, she entered her seal to speak with her Bijuu.

*****************************

While Naruto had pumped Yugito full of his chakra, Kyuubi took the opportunity to speak with her fellow Bijuu. However instead of seeing Nibi imprisoned in a cage the seal appeared to have taken the form of a large play area filled with normal size cat toys. Stepping into the area fully she was surprised as Nibi appeared from behind a stand no larger than a normal house cat, although with two tails. The creature narrowed its eyes at her before surprise registered on its face at who had entered its seal. “Kyuubi, why have you come here and why do you look like that?”

Kyuubi smiled saying, “It’s a long story and I’m afraid I don’t have time to explain. It appears you have worked out some sort of arrangement with your host.”

Nibi tentatively nodded aware of Kyuubi’s immense hatred for humanity. Therefore, it came as quite a surprise when with a nod Kyuubi said, “Good. Tell me, is your host a virgin?”

“What is that?” Nibi said confused and tilting its head.

“I see,” Kyuubi said ignoring the cat’s question looking about the room. Finding what she was looking for she placed her hand against one of the walls. As soon as she did so the formula of Nibi’s seal appeared.

Nibi’s slightly panicked voice asked, “What are you doing?”

“Letting you in on something glorious,” Kyuubi replied back changing bits and pieces of it. Almost immediately Nibi began purring feeling the effects of Naruto’s jutsu. Kneeling next to the creature Kyuubi said, “Continue to aid your host and convince her to submit to mine and the feelings you are experiencing now will only grow stronger.” Disappearing as Naruto cut the flow of chakra Nibi was left to wonder just what was happening to her host.

*****************************

A short time later Yugito appeared in the seal. Searching for her Bijuu, she found it inside one of the cat toys that had a small hole. Surprised by the purring that was emanating from inside Yugito asked, “Are you alright?”

“Yes, I believe so,” the cat responded, “What about you?”

“I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew,” Yugito admitted pulling the cat out to gently stroke its fur. The purring doubled in volume something which surprised Yugito since in the past Nibi seemed to feel nothing. Holding the cat up to look in its face she asked, “What’s going on with you?”

“I’m not sure,” Nibi admitted, “I’ve never felt anything like it before. But I believe it’s similar to what you are experiencing.”

Surprised, since in the past Nibi seemed largely unaffected by her lusts, Yugito asked, “Is this a result of his jutsu?”

“You mean that boy’s,” Nibi responded, “No, it was a result of Kyuubi’s tampering with our seal.”

“What!”

“That boy is the container of Kyuubi,” Nibi answered.

“Why would the Kyuubi tamper with my seal?”

“I believe to convince me to suggest giving yourself to the boy?”

“That’s not going to happen,” Yugito said quickly.

“Why not?” Nibi responded almost plaintively, “I believe you have done so before.”

Blushing Yugito said, “Those times were different. Those guys were just to scratch an itch. He made it sound like if I did submit it would bind me to him.”

“Would that be so bad?” When Yugito looked at her surprised, Nibi looked away saying, “If you knew the Kyuubi like I did, the idea that it would help a human would be laughable. Yet that is exactly what it is doing and apparently has decided to take human form. This Naruto must be an interesting fellow.”

“Drop it,” Yugito said putting her foot down. Placing the cat down she said, “I want you to find a way to end his jutsu.”

“No,” Nibi said defiantly surprising its host.

“Listen here,” Yugito said getting flustered.

However Nibi ignored her moving to one of the toys climbing on it she said, “Place your hand on the wall.”

Doing as instructed her seal appeared and Nibi said, “Kyuubi left something in the formula. A clause if you will. If I aid you the seal resets and I go back to feeling nothing.”

“Trust me, that’ll be a blessing,” Yugito said quickly, “Unless I defeat this jutsu it’ll become an annoyance until I give in.”

“Spend as long as I have in a sensory void as I have and even an annoyance will seem like bliss,” Nibi said walking away from its host to again climb into the hole she had been resting in.

Yugito cursed ending the connection. Feeling her lusts on the verge of boiling over she took it upon herself to handle the situation. Sadly unaware that the feelings it generated in her Bijuu simply increased its desires to see its host give in.

****************************

Naruto whistled to himself as he cooked breakfast dressed only in a robe. In truth, the four days he had spent inside the house had him feeling a little stir crazy. But looking at his arm guessed one way or another he’d have been sidelined. On the plus side though Kyuubi assured him it was fully healed, even the minor damage to his cells using his jutsu had caused. He was simply wearing the cast to put his lovers’ minds at ease. He was also a little bummed that Tsunade had banned him from using the jutsu again. She explained that all it would take was one misfire of the jutsu or his being too close to it before he’d find himself unable to use chakra and it being likely even Kyuubi couldn’t fix it. He still smiled at how upset Kyuubi had been at Tsunade’s suggestion that she couldn’t heal him. But she decided to side on the side of caution, so agreed with Tsunade.

Nonetheless it was hard to be bummed about anything when one was living in a house with several horny and willing women. Understanding why Naruto couldn’t be seen with them in Konoha, the older women of his harem decided to make the most of the time. He was sure Ino and Tayuya felt a little neglected but they understood. Still that didn’t stop them from sneaking into his busy schedule for a quickie or two.

Hearing shuffling he smiled sure that the person behind him was the one person in the house who had yet to partaken of the various sexual encounters that had happened around her. “Would you like some breakfast?” Naruto asked without looking back.

“I can make it myself,” Yugito snapped back.

Shrugging he replied, “Suit yourself,” before spooning the eggs he had cooked onto his plate. Placing the pan back down so that any of his other lovers who awoke could grab some. He took his plate to the table munching on them contently.

Yugito glared at the boy and was sure if looks could kill there’d be nothing left of him but ash blowing in the wind. “Fucking bastard,” she thought since when she had agreed to his proposition the least he could have said was that every night would have been filled with the moans of the other women in the house. As a result, every night thus far had found her masturbating to the siren songs of his other lovers as he pleased them in countless ways. What was worse was that he seemed almost capable of lasting all night causing her to wonder just what it would feel like to be with him.

Although she had a few sexual encounters of her own. None of the men had been able to fully please her no matter how energetically she had tried to keep them engaged. In desperation, she had considered seducing her fellow jinchuriki but due to Bee’s habit of running off at the mouth feared the encounter would show up in one of his horrible raps. But none of that matter to her now as she was feeling far more restless then she had ever been in her life and only hoped that the jutsu ended promptly on the fifth day.

Naruto refrained from chuckling as Yugito searched the cabinets aimlessly apparently having no idea what she was in the mood for. His good humor also stemmed from the fact that she was a tightly wound spring of lust only needing a slight push to make her release the lust she was feeling. He guessed this from her current dress which much as Ino anticipated had grown more and more provocative. Dressed as she was in a short and satin robe, Naruto doubted she was even aware that when she bent down search the lower cabinets the robe raised to expose the lower half of her shapely ass.

Finding a can of hash, he watched as she had trouble opening it since the ancient and dull can opener she was using kept slipping off of it due to her mounting frustrations. Watching as she grew flustered, he suspected she was about to smash it against the counter until it released its contents, so moving behind her said, “Here let me.”

Looking over her shoulder she said, “Like you’ll do much better, you’re practically handicapped.”

Still she allowed Naruto to take the can opener from her and clamping it firmly on the edge said, “Now turn.” Yugito did so and much to her annoyance it didn’t slip off the can. When the lid was fully cut free he said, “See, there’s no telling what we can do together.”

Yugito scoffed saying, “Opening a stubborn can is a long way from accomplishing the nonsense you’ve been spewing.”

“Maybe,” Naruto admitted but cupping her cheek he said, “But doing nothing guarantees failure.”

Despite herself, Yugito found herself leaning into the palm as she whispered, “I don’t want to betray my home.”

“Neither do I,” Naruto said closing the distance between their faces. “What I want is to build a place where they can coexist.”

“What if we fail,” Yugito said getting lost in his eyes.

Naruto smiled at the small slip but said, “Then we go down swinging.”

Unable to restrain herself further Yugito lunged forward smashing her lips to his. Naruto responded in kind meeting her eager tongue with his own. While they made out Yugito’s hands moved over his shoulders but finding the robe annoying undid the sash holding it close to move her hands beneath it.

Naruto for his part considered smashing his cast to free his arm but imagining a lecture from Ino and Tsunade decided to make the best of the situation. Using his left hand, he played with her tit enjoying the way the satin of her robe felt and sure it was stimulating her nipple deliciously.

Meanwhile Yugito’s hands grasped his cock and feeling its hardness said, “Kami you were up almost all night pleasing Anko. How can you still be so hard?”

“It’s easy with the right stimulation and partners,” Naruto said groaning as she rubbed his cockhead against her uncovered pussy since she had stopped wearing underwear around the second day.

Moaning herself at the contact, she said, “I want this so bad.”

Naruto responded by spinning her around and bending her over the counter. Rubbing his cock against her drenched lower lips, he said, “Tell me, how bad you want it?”

Yugito looked over her shoulder saying, “Please…don’t…don’t tease me.”

Responding to her request Naruto leaned forward kissing her gently before pushing his cock into her. Yugito broke the kiss groaning into the counter as her passage was filled by her fellow jinchuriki. Naruto went straight for the kill pistoning in to her at a blistering pace from the onset aware that after four days of frustration all she truly wanted was an orgasm that she could only receive from a stiff cock.

The way she moaned, “Yes…oh fuck yes…why… why did I fight it for so long?” She suddenly tensed shouting caught by surprise, “Oh fuck I’m cumming!”

She collapsed against the counter still being partially supported by Naruto and rested her head on the counter top. Naruto far from finished with her grabbed her by the ponytail pulling her upper body up to his chest and whispered into her ear, “Don’t tell me you’re finished already.” He then began attacking her sensitive passage at the same hard pace as he had before.

“Stop…f-fuck…stop I’m still sensitive…”

Naruto reached his left hand down and lifting her leg up just kept pounding away saying, “Your body doesn’t seem to want me to stop. You’re squeezing me so tight down there.”

Feeling embarrassed at his words, Yugito said, “D-don’t say that…”

“Don’t be embarrassed,” Naruto said, “I’m glad your body’s reacting like that, because before you go back to Kumo. I fully intend to have explored every part of it.”

Yugito’s pussy clamped down on his cock even tighter at his words. Looking over her shoulder, she smashed her lips to his again as he continued his brisk pace. All too soon though Naruto found himself on the verge of release, but attempted to delay it. As a result his dick grew even larger which Yugito could feel prompting her to break the kiss, “You’re close aren’t you. I can feel it.” He nodded his head in response but fought the urge as he continued to his actions as the sounds of the rhythmic meeting of their hips filling the kitchen.

Still Naruto knew he was fighting a losing battle. Burying himself inside her with a shout of, “I’m cumming,” was surprised when she pulled away from him quickly spinning and dropping to her haunches with her legs spread lewdly. She then took his cock into her mouth as he began spurting several thick ropes of cum. That she swallowed thirstily as she rubbed her pussy thus triggering her own orgasm causing her to moan around his dick much to his enjoyment.

When he finished Yugito let his dick slip from her lips with a pop taking her time to swallow what remained in her mouth. Once finished, she placed a kiss against his sensitive tip pulling a groan from him as the kiss turned into her energetically sucking of his cock to get it hard again. To her great pleasure it didn’t take much so standing she wrapped her hand around his dick using it to pull him after her as she led him to her bedroom.

Looking over her shoulder as she said with a lustful smile, “I hope you are able to function on the little sleep you got because you’re in for a long day of exploration.”

Naruto chuckled saying, “I think you’re going to quickly learn I’m always willing to rise to a challenge.” Before surprising her as he lifted her up and threw her over his shoulder as he quickly made his way to her room.

As Yugito beat her fist against Naruto’s back playfully, a Bijuu began to understand why Kyuubi had taken the form that she did.

Next Target: Shizune
Sign up to rate and review this story