Categories > Original > Romance > Monster High + a Vampire

Chapter 7

by ArsaoTome

The gang celebrate Ula D's birthday.

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2013-01-30 - Updated: 2013-01-30 - 3087 words

?Blocked
CHAPTER 7

Richie sat up with Frosta and Kris' help.

"So you were a part of the exchange Frosta?" He asked.

The ice girl nodded and lunged in to hug him tightly. She was warm and always smelled like a winter's morning. A strange contrast, but it was something that Richie had accepted about the girl. She had ice blue skin and eyes, ice blue lipstick, long snow white hair and a pleasing-to-looke-at figure.

"It is so nice to see you again Richie." She said in a cool, even tone, despite that her eyes betrayed a passionate and yeaning look.

They pulled back from each other as Richie started to get up to make dinner, only for Kris to hold him down.

"What's wrong?" He said.

"You just relax, fella." she said. "I'll handle dinner."

"You’re sure?"

"I had a good teacher." she said with a smile, before leaving to make dinner, and leaving Frosta to get some cuddle time with Richie.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Later it was time for dinner. Richie was up and heading out of his room when he was met in the hallway by Moka. She went over to him and gave him a big hug.

"Um, Richie would you mind...?" She blushed, he chuckled.

"As long as I get a kiss." He said. She turned bright red, causing him to laugh.

"Alright." she said.

Richie smiled as he turned to present his neck to her. Moka had a lustful look in her eyes as she leaned in and sunk her teeth into his neck.

"Mmmm, it's delicious! I never thought your kind tasted this good." Moka swooned.

"Maybe because we try to keep in shape." He chuckled, "Okay, pay up."

Moka smiled as she slowly wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her pink lips softly to his own. Within seconds their kiss became inflamed and impassioned.

He pulled back and stared into her eyes. "Like a fine wine. A guy could get drunk off of that." he said, making her blush again.

Arm-in-arm, the pair headed down to the dinner hall.

As they headed down to have dinner there was a squeal and Richie was suddenly tackled to the ground. Moka gasped and looked over in shock to see a woman with golden-blonde hair and sparkling, slitted blue eyes. She was dressed in a silk, white top, black cargo pants and slippers.

"RICHIE!" the woman who had tackled Moka’s ‘boy’ friend to the floor squealed.

"MARILYN?" Richie gasped as he gave her a kiss.

She helped him up and hugged him again.

"Thanks." he said.

"I didn’t know you were here, too."

"When I heard you had been found, I could barely contain myself." she said.

The trio walked into the dining room for dinner and paused when they saw Clawdeen sitting on the love seat rubbing her shoulder, and Mizore tending to Shinji on the couch.

"Okay, what happened to you guys?" Richie asked.

The others gulped as they looked at each other. Sensing something was obviously wrong, Richie cleared his throat and spoke calmly.

"I'm not going to be mad, just tell me what happened." he said.

"Um well," started Shinji as he tried to sit up. "Mizore and I were on a date."

"Oh? How did that go?" Richie asked.

"Pretty good," Shinji replied. "We had lunch, we took a walk down by the lake... and then we... ...metupwiththewrestlingcouchandIhadtogo'icewolf'onhisass." he said quickly, causing Richie to blink.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Slow down and back up." Richie said. "What happened?"

"We were attacked by Okuto-sensei." Said Mizore. "He tried to rape me. Shinji-kun transformed into his Ice Wolf form and beat him back into the lake."

"Mizore then asked my cuz to be her boyfriend and fiancée when we brought him back here. Officially." Clawdeen said.

"Okay, congratulations, Shinji. I'm glad you stepped up. What happened to you 'Deena?" Richie asked.

That was when everyone paled.

"What?" Richie asked, noticing their sudden tension.

"Um, Baby, I know you're going to get mad but," Clawdeen started to say.

Richie gripped her shoulders and looked her in the eyes.

"Sweetie, listen, what ever happened, wasn't your fault, okay?" he said to her.

She nodded.

"What happened?" he asked.

"That flea-bitten mongrel Gin tried to rape me. Shinji showed up and stopped him before he could do anything, but he was too injured from fighting Okuto and nearly died too. He beat Gin, barely, but..."

Richie pulled her into his arms and held her tightly, his love of her in his eyes. As tears fell out of hers and he kissed her forehead, he looked at her square in the eyes.

"I'll be right back." He said as his wings and halo formed. "And Shinji?"

"Yeah?" the Ice Wolf asked.

"I owe you one." he said before he took off.

Marilyn paled, "um Unc? Should we say last rights for Gin right now?" She said.

"I think we should."Said Crackskull.

"I knew he was going to be pissed." Said Clawdeen.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Meanwhile, Richie was flying at incredible speed over to the male dorms, right to Gin's room. He crashed through the window unimpeded, not knowing the werewolf was having sex with a bee-girl(1). Not that he cared, really.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" He screamed and clocked the wolfboy in the jaw, sending him to the floor.

The bee-girl quickly gathered up her clothes and ran out of the room in a hurry.

Richie grabbed Gin by the hair and pulled him up to face him.

"What's This I Hear About You Trying To Rape MY Girlfriend?" he growled.

"Now, Tsukune, I thought you were joking about that." He said and Richie popped him across the jaw again.

"Tsukune Aono may not be Clawdeen Wolf's boyfriend. Hell, he may not be any of the girls from Monster High’s boyfriend. But, I'm not Tsukune Aono, he never existed. That means Richie 'Kid Incu' Ryans' wolf girlfriend, was attacked by you, and I'm going to take the one thing that makes you powerful." He said as he got up and grabbed a wooden baseball bat that was in the corner of Gin’s room.

"WAIT! WAIT! CAN'T WE TALK ABOUT THIS?" Gin shouted in panic as Richie advanced towards him.

"Oh like you did with Clawdeen? The time for talking is over!"

He was about to smash Gin's groin, when Clawdeen suddenly rushed into the room, grabbing his wrist and stopping him.

"Baby, no! You do this you're on his level." She said, causing him to lower the bat.

"He deserves it for what he tried to do. But I’ll let you make the decision Deena. Whatever it is, I'll abide by it."

She nodded to him as she turned and glared at Gin.

"You keep talking about clan and me being with my own kind. I'd rather fuck Shinji than you. I'll talk to my own clan leader; my Father. Once he knows what happened here, expect a letter from your clan head!" she said to Gin, before turning to Richie. "Come on baby." she said and led Richie out.

Gin could only gulp, knowing what that actually meant.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The next morning, Ula D (2) slowly started to wake up and saw her boyfriend with a tray coming into her room. On the tray was some fruit, juice with a shot of his blood in it, toast with honey and a glass vial with a long stemmed red rose.

"Richie!" she said. "You didn't."

He smiled, set the tray down and kissed her on the nose.

"Happy birthday, 'Ula'." He said, the 1600 year old vampire girl reached out and grabbed him in a tight hug.

"Are you alright?" She asked worried about what happened to him recently.

"I just need some time to heal, I'll be fine." he replied.

So she started to eat, figuring he would tell her later on.

"Oh yeah. Before I forget, I was thinking about giving you a special gift for your birthday party."

"Really? What kind of gift?" she asked.

"I'm going to preform for you."

She looked at him in surprise.

"It's time for me and Cracker to get back in to it."

She smiled, "'Kid Incu's going to perform for me!" She said and hugged him tightly.

"I'll have the girls' set up something," he said. "I'm sure if I ask them nicely and like a gentleman, they'll help me out."

She giggled at that. "They’d do anything for you."

"I know. But I prefer to ask. Now why don't you finish up and get dressed, I'll have breakfast and we'll head out."

"Okay." she said.

Richie just watched as Ula finished up her breakfast and then went to get cleaned up and dressed so he can eat.

Meanwhile the others were up and around,

"So when did you get here Frosta?" Said Clawdeen.

"I just came in last night." the icy-girl said.

"I was not aware you had a relationship with Kid Incu, Frosta." Mizore said, sitting next to Shinji.

"And I didn’t expect you to find a fiancée so soon, Mizore." Frosta said, looking at Shinji.

"Is that jealously I hear in your voice, Frosta?" Mizore teased.

"I already have a guy." she countered.

"Who you must share with at least half-a-dozen other women." Mizore replied.

Richie and Ula heard them as they came down, the pair thinking it amusing to hear.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

After their morning classes were done, the group went to the commissary of the school and had lunch. Richie was talking to 'Ula D' when he felt someone was about to hit him with a mace. He quickly flipped up into the air as his chair was instantly destroyed. He landed behind his attacker and poked her in the head with his finger.

"Hello Kokoa," he said as she swung her mace at him again, only to have him flip away from her.

"How are you doing this, you Bastard!" She shouted as she swung and missed again. "Hold still!"

Richie did exactly that, Kokoa swinging and connected her mace to his head, only to have the mace suddenly bounce out of her hand and fly towards Frankie. Richie took off his hand, placed it on Kokoa’s head, and took off towards the stitched-up girl. His wings came out as he glided right towards her. He caught the mace before it was a foot from Franked, and tossed it back to Kokoa. She caught it wish a surprised look on her face.

"I'm a 'Fallen Angecubus'." He said revealing his golden halo with blood red horns. He went over to her and retrieved his fedora turning back to normal. "Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to finish lunch with my friend."

He went back to Laura, grabbed another chair and finished lunch with her.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Later Richie and Crackskull were sitting down working on some songs for a party they were going to do for the girls that night when one of the Monstrels showed up.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU TWO LOSERS DOING?" the Monstrel shouted.

The pair looked at each other, eyebrows twitching as they slowly rose and Kid slowly started to take off his fedora. Just then his eyes glowed gold and he passed his hat in front of his face as bats came flying in and surrounded him in a swirling sphere.

The Monstrel gulped knowing he was about to get his ass kicked.

"You know the difference between a Monster and a Yokai?" Said Crackskull, the sphere cracked and out he stepped. Richie was now in a black, mesh, sleeveless shirt, leather cargo pants and boots. His wings came out, his horned halo was above and behind his head.

"We. Are. Gods." Said Richie, he launched himself at him and started to beat him to a pulp. "AND I'M AWEEEEEESOMMMMME!"(3)

The Monstrel fell to the floor, out cold. Richie put back on his fedora and they went back to work.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That night at the Monster House, the party started to rock. They had done 'Welcome To The Party' and really enjoyed themselves. Everyone was having a blast.

"Hey hold on, everyone!" said Kid to the group of friends. "Hold on, it's my girl 'Ula D's birthday, she turns 1600 tonight so everyone, let's sing her 'Happy Birthday' to her."

Everyone started to sing 'Happy Birthday' to Ula D, happy tears fell from her eyes as she grabbed Richie, giving him a big kiss.

"Thank you Incu." She whispered to him.

Afterwards, Richie carried Laura up to her room, on his back as she was drowzy. He put her to bed and was about to leave when she stopped him.

"What's up sweetie?" He said, looking at the vampire girl who was clutching his hand tightly.

"I love you Richie. Everything you did for me tonight, thank you." She said.

"You're very welcome 'Ula'." He said, "but why do I get this feeling there’s more to it than just a thank you?"

"You're right, sweetie. I’d.... I'd like you to be my first." She said.

"Really?"She nodded and grabbed him in to a deep kiss. Slowly they peeled each others clothing off, making out and feeling up each others bodies. Then Richie laid her down on her bed. She looked sexy and cute at the same time. He started to kiss her feet and ankles, moving slowly with his lips and tongue to lick up and down her body. He got to her pussy and slowly started to pull off her panties. Ula gasped when she felt him eating her out, grabbing at his hair to try and push him deep in to her.

She came with an excited squeal, her lover kissing up her body until he came to her breasts and pulled off her bra to suck on her nipples. He continued to move up her body, until he came to her eyes and she saw the love he had for her. He reached down to finger her already wet womanhood and pump himself into her.

"Are you ready?" He asked gently.

She looked him in the eyes and nodded. He softly kissed her and entered her body, pausing when he met her hymen.

"Okay, I am going to go through." he whispered to her, causing her to nod in response.

A quick thrust, a moment or two of pain, and Laura's virginity was given to him.

"Oh, Richie!" she gasped.

"Let me know when you want me to continue." he said to her, kissing softly her tears away from her eyes.

Within a couple minutes she nodded, and slowly Richie gave her the pleasure she desired. He went slowly, the young (by her races standards) vampire enjoyed her Richie. Her nails raked his back and she bit in to his shoulder getting some of his blood, even though she is a vegetarian. She came and was a little disheartened.

He kissed her lips softly.

"Don't worry. This was your first time." he pulled out and she was instantly sucking their juices off of his member. Then they cuddled in her bed, her head resting on his chest as his arms wrapped around her slender body.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The next morning, Richie was out meditating when he had felt an aura of pure evil.

(If you have the 'Seperoth theme (Advent Children version)' play it now.)

She was in mid-air, she had long white hair, blood red eyes, fair skin and dressed in all black.

Richie glared at her, "Robbie!"

He launched himself at her to attack and she grabbed his arm then flung him away from her and into a building. The wall fell on top of him. That was when the others had came in.

"RICHIE!" Said Moka and she ran to him. Then Robbie landed in front of her.

"Your kind give real vampires a bad name." She said and launched her to where Richie was. As she flew to him, Richie caught Moka, however, he somehow managed to take her Rosario off, causing her to change into her super form.

"You Will Know. Your. Place!" Silver Moka growled said and launched.

"Moka, NO!" Richie shouted as Robbie punched Moka hard in the face. She went down hard. Robbie raised her foot up into the air and was about to bring it down on Moka’s neck, when a flash and blur caused her to disappear. Robbie looked over and saw Richie with Moka in his arms.

"You should have let me kill her." Robbie said as he carefully set Moka down on the ground.

"And become just like you? BITCH!" Richie launched himself at her to send a crescent kick at her that knocked her into another building. She emerged, unscathed, and with a small smile on her face.

"Not bad. But come on, little brother. Show me what you got!"

He glared at her. "With pleasure!" With that he took off his fedora.

TBC

 

 
PROFILES
 

Name: Mortenson-Kennedy, Jean (A.K.A. Marilyn Amun)
Daughter of an immortal Marilyn Monroe turned in to a vampire and adopted sister of 'Kid Incu'

Age: 17
Killer Style: A mix my Mom's and darling brother's styles.
Pet: Cerberus just loves me.
Favorite Activities: Preforming with Kid Incu's band 'Demon Black Trucker Band' and helping Richie with songs.
Pet Peeves: Cleo de Nile nuff said.
Freaky Flaws: If I'm in a skirt or a dress and I see a storm grate, I want to stand over it and let the wind blow my skirt up.
Favorite School Subject: History, more so if it's about my dad.
Least Fav. Subject: College corses
Favorite Food: Anything Richie cooks.
Favorite Colors: White and black
BFF: Kid Incu, Uncle Crackskull, Draculaura, Clawdeen Wolf, Frankie Stein, Dahila Samedi, Harleen Isley, Steve Lazarus, Kris and Sean O'Shea, Momoki Onago, Cassandra "Candy" Rabitaille, Darien Bloodgrave, Joan Harris and Jen Tennyson, Kevin Cubus, Spooki Lagosi, Jacob Potter-Roth and Trish Sparda.




Name: Ryans, Roberta 'Robbie'
Grandchild of Dracula's advisor

Age: 23
Killer Style: Someone like me will always wear nothing but all black.
Freak Flaws: I have only one wing, oh and I also hate my family with a passion.
Pet: None.
Favorite Activity: Trying to kill and humiliate my brother.
Pet Peeves: My family and humans.
Favorite school subject: College Courses
Least Fav. School subject: None
Favorite food: Raw meat and blood
Favorite colors: Pitch black
BFF: My maternal grandfather. (I don't like the rest of my family)
She answers to 'Robbie' though
Sign up to rate and review this story