Categories > Original > Romance > Monster High + a Vampire

Chapter 6

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Richie and Shinji are down because of fights now the others will have to watch over them.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-07-16 - Updated: 2012-07-17 - 3893 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER 6
 
It was the next morning, and Richie was up and ready to start the day. He looked over and saw Clawdeen and Dahlia still slumbering. Despite not wanting to wake them, Richie shook the pair gently. 

"Ohhh... Richie?" 

"Sorry to wake you, sweetie. Time to get up." 

"Oh! Five more minutes?" Clawdeen purred as she hugged Richie around the waist. 

"Oh, for the love.... alright. But just five more minutes." he said, and snuggled down into the bed with the sexy she-wolf. 

"You’re spoiling her." Dahlia said, snuggling up behind Richie and holding him tight. 

"Join the club, skull-girl." Clawdeen hummed as she snuggled into Richie’s chest. 

Ten minutes later, the trio were up and headed down to breakfast. 

Crackskull and Harleen were cooking breakfast while Kris and Sean were in the living room playing video games. Momoki and Frankie were finishing up their homework in the dining room and Candy and Draculaura were just finishing up their meals. 

"Done already, Laura?" Richie asked. 

"Yeah. I’m expecting a visit from someone today." the pink-skinned vampire girl said. 

"Oh? Someone special?" 

"Her father’s servant." 

"A servant?" 

"Someone named Eye-Gor. He’s supposed to be delivering her birthday present." 

Richie paused and stared at Draculaura. 

"Oh, damn! I am so sorry, Laura! I completely forgot it was your birthday tomorrow!" 

"It’s alright, Richie! You didn’t even remember yourself until a couple weeks ago.

The group snickered at that. 

"Well, it’s short notice, but how about we throw you a birthday party?" 

"Richie, you don’t have to...

"Yes, we do." he said, gently caressing her cheek, making her blush. 

"Okay." Draculaura said with a happy sigh as she felt his hand grace her skin. 

Once the final agreements were in place for a party, everyone agreeing to contribute, the group of monsters were off to school. 

"Okay guys, let's get ready to go." Richie said as the group headed off for classes. 

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Once the group was inside their homeroom, they all sat about and preformed their own daily rituals before the homeroom teacher got in. 

Clawdeen was talking to her cousin Shinji, Dahlia was helping Frankie with her makeup to cover her numerous scars, Crackskull was looking for his school book that Angus had hidden, Harleen and Kurumu were talking about the party they were going to throw for Draculaura, and Moka was trying to keep Yukari was fondling her breasts. 

Richie was sitting in his seat and just going over his notes from the last class, when a cloaked figure walked into the room, and instantly charged him. The impact was sudden, knocking him down as the pair rolled over and over on the floor, knocking over several desks in the process. 

Richie felt several small pricks on his neck and face, before throwing the figure off. Richie was quickly surrounded by his friends as the figure threw off her cloak, revealing her face. She had short blond hair that was really snakes, gray eyes and an eyebrow piercing on her left eyebrow.

"YOU!" Richie growled as he stared at the face of former art teacher, Hitomi Ishigami, the snake-haired gorgon who tried to turn Moka (as well as several other female students) into stone statues.

Tattoos started to slowly form over his arms, the letter ‘K.I.’ forming as his wings exploded out of his back as his horned halo appeared over his head. 

"I’m so glad you remember me, boy!" Hitomi hissed. "I’m back for revenge and I’m gonna get it." 

"You and what army?!" Angus snapped. 

Hitomi smirked as six large figures burst through the walls. 

Richie and his friends gasped when they saw a bear, a gorilla, a tiger, a bull, a lion and a rhino. All of them looking like they were made of stone, with glowing red eyes. 

Crackskull looked at Angus. 

"You had to say that." the orc growled at the incubus. 

"Sorry." Angus replied. 

"Game Time!" Hitomi shouted as she pointed at the group around Richie, her golems attacking with animalistic ferocity. 

"Nekonome-sensei! Get Everyone Out Of Here!" Pink Moka shouted before Richie reached over and pulled off her Rosario, allowing Silver Moka to emerge. 

Crackskull tackles the bear, slamming it into the far wall. 

Frankie grabbed the bull by the horns as Clawdeen jumped on it’s back. 

Harleen wrapped the tiger up in her vines, the feral golem struggling wildly. 

Kurumu and Yukari took on the lion, attacking it from two sides. 

Angus takes on the rhino, grabbing it by the horn with both hands, as Shinji helps him by leaping on it's back. 

Silver Moka took on the gorilla once Richie pulled off her Rosario. 

"You’re Mine!" Hitomi shouted as she leapt at the fallen angelubus. 

Richie felt her foot strike his gut, knocking him back, which shocked him. He blocked her punches as she pushed him back. 

'What’s wrong with me?' He thought as Hitomi kicked him again, this time nailing his jaw. 
 
"Feeling tired?" the gorgon smirked. "Reflexes slowing? Strength waning?" 

"What did you do to me?" he asked. 

Ishigami dove towards him, punching Richie in the gut and chest and then tackling the young man to the ground, her hands wrapped around his throat. 

"My little pets can do more than petrify a person. They can also poison!" she snarled as the snakes on her head did the same thing. 

"You made me... weak." Richie groaned as he struggled to get Hitomi’s hands off his throat. 

"Exactly. I’m gonna wring the life out of you, then turn you into a statue so that I can smash you to powder!" Hitomi grinned maliciously. 

Richie’s eyes suddenly growled as he pulled her hands off his throat. 

"What?" she gasped as he clamped down on her hands, crushing them. "AHH!" she shouted in pain.

Richie pushed her off with his hands, kicking her away with his feet as he jumped back to his own feet. Hitomi groaned, her bones broken by his sudden burst of strength. 

"Interesting little tidbit: Fallen Angelubus’s like me are able to cure themselves of any poisons, so long as they know that we have been poisoned." he said as he advanced towards the gorgon. "I beat Moka in her Super-form. What chance, what HOPE, did you have thinking you could beat me?" he said as he moved right in front of her. "Come back when you can actually fight!" he growled, and kicked her forcefully in the chest, right below her breasts, actually pushing her through the wall and out into the open air, causing her to fall three stories, and colliding with the ground. Hard. 

Richie groaned as he leaned against the wall next to the hole he had just made. Looking out over the classroom, Richie was glad to see that his friends were alive and well. Their golem sparring partners all broken and now dust. 

"It's over Ms. Nekonome, you guys can come in." Richie said. 

As the students and their teacher returned to class, they noticed that Richie was breathing hard, and seemed to have a splotch of blood on his shirt. 

"Mr. Aono, are you alright?" Ms. Nekonome asked. 

"I’m... I’m fine. And it’s Mr. Ryans, now." he said to her. 

"Well, perhaps you’d better go and see the school nurse, just to be safe." the cat-like teacher said. 

"Yeah. I think so." Richie said, holding his side. 

"We’ll take him." Clawdeen said as Crackskull moved over to him and helped his friend out. 

The pair took Richie to see Nurse Tsumugi at the Infirmary. 

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

After getting a thorough examination from the doctor, Richie was released and was helped by the pair back to the dorms, when Deshiko Deshi showed up. Richie, despite his injury, was ready for any kind of retaliation from the former members of the Enforcers. Clawdeen and Crackskull were also ready for a fight, but the Chinese Vampire held up his hands in defense. 

"I only want to talk." He said, 

The pair looked at Richie, and Richie held up his hand to calm the pair down to hear him out. 

"Forgive us if we’re still a bit tense." Richie said. 

"What do you want?" Clawdeen asked. 

"Yokai Academy’s School Enforcement Committee has been disbanded." 

"We know. Your leader was a psycho and a bully as bad as anyone else here." 

"Maybe he was, but the fact is he wasn’t the real problem at this school."

"You mean those Monstrels we’ve been taking down?" 

"There are others. Their leaders and lieutenants who are still out there and threaten the peace of the school." 

"Why are you telling us this?" 

"Because without the Enforcers, these Monstrels will cause all kinds of problems. More than they have in the past. That’s why I’ve come to you." 

"You want our help in dealing with these Monstrels?" 

"No. I want to work with you to stop these Monstrels." 

"You mean... we take the lead, and you answer to us?" 

"Yes." 

The trio looked at each other in confusion. Finally, Richie spoke. 

"Okay, we’ll accept your help. But we’ll be watching you." 

"Understood. After what you did to Kuyo, I know better than to cross you guys." 

Richie and Deshiko shook hands and parted ways. 

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(Monster House) 

Richie was sleeping in Clawdeen and Dahlia’s bed while the others were talking outside the room. 

"We need to keep an eye on Richie." Frankie said. 

"Is what happened to Richie true?" Momoki asked, coming up to the room, her long hair waving behind her. 

"Fraid so. Most of us were there when it went down." 

"And he got hurt?" Momoki asked. 

"Snake-haired bitch poisoned him." Crackskull hissed. 

"Where were you guys?" she asked. 

"Fighting her gang of stone beasts." Frankie said. 

"Ugh! That Bitch! She’d better be dead or I’ll..." Clawdeen growled, her hair spiking wildly. 

"Calm down 'she-wolf'," Candy said using Richie's nickname for her. "We all know about the fight. But what can you tell me about that Chinese Vampire that met up with you later?" 

They looked at the bee-queen in shock.

"Chinese Vampire?" Momoki asked. 

"Actually he’s more of a Jiang Shi." 

"Jiang Shi?" 

"A reanimated corpse." Frankie said. 

"Something you know so much about." Momoki said. 

"Cheap shot, Hair-Style!" Frankie snapped. 

"Anyway!" Clawdeen snapped, trying to keep the peace as best she could. "The guy was a member of the Protection Committee. He wants to help, no strings."

"Just like that?" 

"Just like that." 

"Why?" 

"Because... without Kuyo and the rest of the Protection Committee, he’s worried about the Monstrels causing trouble for the school." 

"And he thinks we’re going to just help him out like that?" 

"Despite what a lot of people think, some of those Protect Committee guys actually joined to protect the school." 

"Okay, so... now what?" Said Ray, with Richie asleep, Clawdeen and Crackskull took over.

"Till Kid’s back to his full strength, we need to keep an eye on him." Said Crackskull.

"Say no more Crackskull," said Moka. "I'll watch over him." Just then Kris came over and nodded.

"I'll help ya, girlie." She said.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It was an hour later when the doors of the Monster House opened up and in walked Clawdeen and Mizore, carrying a battered and bruised Shinji. 

"Whoa!" Harleen gasped. 

"What happened to Shinji?" Frankie asked. 

"He looks like he was tangling with the whole wrestling club." Candy said. 

"Close to it." Clawdeen said. 

"Huh?" 

"What happened?" 

"Well..." 

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(FLASHBACK)
 
Shinji and Mizore were holding hands as they were walking along the cliffside path behind the school. Fang was in front of them trying to snap at a fleeing fly. 
They had been on their date only a half-hour, just enjoying themselves and the others company. 
Suddenly, Fang began to growl fiercely, before Shinji even sensed it. 

"Shinji-kun? What’s wrong?" Mizore asked. 

Suddenly, a tentacle shot forward from the side of the cliff, slapping Shinji in the chest and wrapping around Mizore’s waist. 

"What? NO!" 

"MIZORE-CHAN!" Shinji shouted as he transformed into his Ice Wolf form and lunged at the captured snow-woman. 

Three more tentacles appeared from the edge of the cliff and attacked. 

The Ice Wolf dodged the tentacles and raced towards Mizore. He grabbed the one that held her tightly and pulled hard upon it. Within seconds, the creature they were connected to was revealed. 

"Wha.... Okuto-san?" Mizore gasped at seeing the school’s gym teacher at the other end of the tentacles. 

"Guess my secret’s out. I’m a kraken, and you!" he said, glaring angrily at Shinji, "Are going to be sorry that you interfered!" 

"We’ll see." The Ice Wolf huffed even as he slashed at the tentacle that was holding Mizore.

The yuki-onna fell from Okuto’s grip, Shinji quickly catching her and snarling at the kraken. 

The two monsters squared off against each other, Okuto’s tentacles whipping wildly behind him. 

"I won’t ask why you’re doing this, I’ll just say to get lost before someone gets hurt." Shinji said. 

"Get lost? After what that bitch did to me? No way in hell." Okuto hissed. 

"You brought it upon yourself!" Mizore shouted.

"You froze me in a block of ice!" 

"You tried to rape me!" 

"You wanted me too!" 

"No! I! Didn’t! I thought I did, because I thought you were nice. But I was wrong! You’re just like every other horny boy in this school! You only wanted one thing! I wanted something more! I thought you could give me that, but I was wrong!" Mizore shouted. 

"And what about him?" Okuto asked, pointing to Shinji. "Maybe you’re wrong about him, too?" 

"No. He’s the only one I’ve been right about so far!" 

"Enough talk! Die!" Okuto shouted as he lashed all of his tentacles out at Shinji. 

The Ice Wolf suddenly burst through the air, dodging tentacle after tentacle until he was right in front of the Kraken. Lashing out with a powerful series of punches and kicks, Shinji struck hard at Okuto, each punch causing ice to form around the gym teacher. Shinji maneuvered behind Okuto and jumped on his back, his touch sending waves of ice over his back enough to cover him. 

"No! NO! I won’t be frozen again!" Okuto shouted as he tried to break the ice and throw Shinji off his back. 

The tentacles whipped at Shinji, striking him several times before finally knocking him off his back. Shinji got back up and stared hard at the kraken, who was breaking up all of the ice that was on him. Placing his hands upon the ground, Shinji sent a massive ice sheet right underneath Okuto, catching his feet in the process of getting all the way to the edge of the cliff. 

"Time to end this." Shinji growled as he charged towards Okuto, dodging iced up tentacles until he was right in front of the gym teacher, and delivered a dozen lightning-fast punches that stunned him enough to allow Shinji to push him back towards the edge of the cliff. 

Okuto tried to grab Shinji with his tentacles and pull him down with him, only for the Ice Wolf to wriggle out of his grip and kick the gym teacher in the chest one final time, sending him out over the edge of the cliff and down into the dark and murky water. 

Huffing and puffing at the energy that he had exerted from the fight, Shinji changed back into his human form, lying face-down on the ground even as Mizore and Fang rushed up to him. 

"Shinji-kun! Shinji-kun! Are you alright?" Mizore asked as she knelt down next to him. 

"I’m fine, Mizore-chan." he weakly said as Fang licked the side of his face. 

Mizore helped him back up, the pair and their wolf heading towards the Monster House. 

However, it was on the way that they encountered another situation. 

"I told you to let me go, ya perverted flea bag!" 

"That’s Clawdeen’s voice!" Shinji said. 

Rushing towards the voice, the pair were caught by surprise when they saw Ginei Morioka grabbing Clawdeen and forcing her to the ground. 

"Why are you fighting me? We’re both werewolves! This is only natural for our kind to mate and to frolic like creatures in heat!" Gin said, grabbing her blouse and ripping it open to reveal her bra-clad breasts. 

"I’ve already got a boyfriend!" Clawdeen shouted, struggling to get free of him. "And That Was My Favorite Blouse!" 

"You belong with your own kind, girl. And once we consummate, we will be joined forever!" 

"No! NO!" 

"And now...." 

WHAM!

Clawdeen gasped at the suddenness of the attack, barely recognizing in time the scent of her cousin Shinji, as well as the nipping of winter that seemed too early for the year. 

The Ice Wolf tackled Ginei hard and slammed him into the nearest tree. Gin kicked Shinji off jumped back to his feet. 

"So, the Ice Wolf cometh." Gin joked as Shinji snarled at him. 

"You tried to rape my cousin." Shinji growled. 

"It’s only rape if they don’t enjoy it. Trust me, boy, she would have been screaming at the moon in a few minutes." Gin said with a smirk. 

"Rape is rape no matter what you say. There’s nothing sexual about it. It’s wrong, and you’re gonna pay for that." 

"Not like we did anything." 

"But you would have. You would have defiled her and not thought anything wrong of it." 

"The Clans by-laws clearly state that any..." 

"YOU’RE! NOT! CLAN!" Shinji growled as he lunged at Gin. 

Gin suddenly shifted into his werewolf form, and tossed Shinji into the nearest tree. 

Shinji got up and attacked again, only to have Gin block his attacks and smack him hard in the face and chest. 

Shinji stumbled backwards, slightly dazed as he looked at Gin who had assumed a martial arts stance and was looking at Shinji with expectancy. 

"Did I mention I study martial arts?" Gin said with a slightly neutral tone. 

Shinji suddenly realized his situation. 

Gin’s advantage: martial arts and experience. 
Shinji’s advantage: ice powers. 

'Our speed is the same. But he is trained. I can’t attack him directly, so I’ll have to think of something else.' Shinji thought before he moved towards the werewolf.
 
He’s making his first mistake. Gin thought with a cocky smile. 

Shinji leapt into the air, letting out a full-stream of arctic cold at the werewolf, who easily dodged it. Shinji landed on the ground, slamming his hands into the dirt and freezing the it, but also causing ice spikes to shoot up all around him. Gin leapt out of the way as Shinji began hurling ice spires at him, one after another as the werewolf continued to jump, dodge, and roll his way out of the line of fire. 

"You’ll have to do better than that if you wanna beat me, boy!" Gin taunted Shinji as the Ice Wolf pressed his advantage against his feral foe. 

Shinji’s last fight with Okuto had taken more out of him than he had first imagined. And Gin was more skilled at being a werewolf than Shinji was. 

Therefore, he had but one recourse. 

Shinji continued hurling ice blades at Gin, pushing him to turn left several times as they continued to race through the forest. Gin, however, only became aware of this when he saw that they were back where they had started. 

He’s been steering me back this way... but for what purpose? Gin wondered as he dodged another ice knife, only to realize too late that he had been lead into a trap. 

Gin’s feet hit the sheet of ice that Shinji had created before, losing his footing and sliding along the ground all the way back to a large cluster of ice-spikes that Shinji had also created. 

"No, No, No, No, No, No, No, NOOO!!!!!" Gin shouted as he slammed headfirst into the ice cluster and was knocked cold. 

While the ice spikes had been on top of the cluster, the bottom part around the base had been nothing but a solid block of ice, which was far harder than the spikes atop it. 

Shinji came out from the forest behind him and landed next to the ice cluster. Glaring down at the unconscious werewolf, Shinji had a mind to skin him right there. But he wasn’t that kind of a person, so he merely deloused him and left him where he was. 

He then fell to his knees as Clawdeen and Mizore raced to his side. 

(END FLASHBACK)

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Damn. Two fights back-to-back. I’d be hurting and exhausted as well." Angus said. 

"Hey, kid gets my respect for sticking up for his girl and his cousin." Crackskull said. 

"Since when is Mizore-chan Shinji-kun’s girl?" Kurumu asked. 

"Since he’s around her, since he’s protected her, since he asked her out on a date." Draculaura said. 

Shinji opened his eyes and looked up at the lilac-haired girl kneeling next to him on the couch. 

"Mizore-chan." he said. 

"Hello, Shinji-kun." 

"Hey, cuz." Clawdeen said, staring at him from behind the couch. 

"Itoko. Are you alright?" he asked his cousin. 

"Yeah. You beat that sucker but good!" she smirked. 

"Shinji-kun?" Mizore spoke up. 

"Yes, Mizore-chan?" 

"I have come to a conclusion." 

"What conclusion?" 

"I don’t want to date you anymore." 

"What?"

But before Clawdeen could get mad at her for dumping her cousin, Mizore spoke again. 

"I want you to be my boyfriend." 

The others looked at her in shock. 

"But... you just said..." 

"Dating implies that two people want to get to know each other. I know all I need to know about you. I want you to be my boyfriend and fiancée. Officially!" 

Shinji blushed as she said that. 

"I’d... like that." 

Mizore smiled and dove towards him, lying atop him and hugging him tightly. She nuzzled his neck with her face, her legs wrapping around his own legs. 

"Well, it’s about time!" Clawdeen smiled. 

"Aww. How cute!" Crackskull laughed, while looming over the pair. 

"Oji-sama!" Shinji groaned at ‘Uncle’ Crackskull. 

Fang just barked at them. 

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So they where watching out for Richie as he was sleeping, a young woman had appeared out of nowhere. She was dressed in long flowing robes and had a tiara of ice on her forehead. "My beloved Incu," she said. "I have returned to you." She gently took him in to her arms and held him. She had long platinum blond hair, ice blue skin and eyes. When she cried, her tear tracks made crystals. 

"What, Frosta?" Said Kris, "what are ye doing here?"

"I just wanted to see Richie-kun.

Just then he started to wake up.

"Ugh, what's going on?" He said and he looked at Frosta. "Frosta?"

"Hello Richie, it's good to see you."

"Yeah you too." He said while sitting up and stretched. "What's going on? Any calls while I was out?" 

They laughed.
Sign up to rate and review this story