Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just a Story

Chapter Four

by Hozzie 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Published: 2013-01-31 - Updated: 2013-01-31 - 221 words

0Unrated
When Steve had set them some work, Missy looked at Jennifer and asked "Who are they?"

"Who are who?"

"Those girls over there who won't stop looking and laughing at me."

Jennifer rolled her eyes "Ignore them. That's just Miami and Ruby. They're rude to everyone."

Missy looked back over at them. Miami, the one with long blonde hair, giggled and whispered something to Ruby who burst out laughing. Missy rolled her eyes and looked down at her work.





At break time Missy and Penina met Lilith, Ray and Gerard in the common room "Penina, you're on bedtime duty with the littlies tonight." Gerard informed her.

"What's bedtime duty?" Missy asked.

"Well you know I said we try and act like parents for them?" Penina asked and Missy nodded "Every night a couple of us go down to the littlies dormitory and tell them stories, switch on their nightlights, stuff like that. They're not in rooms of three like us, they're all just stuck in two dormitories, one for boys and one for girls."

"Aww that's sweet."

"Do you wanna come tonight? I'll probably drag Frank along aswell." Penina smiled "It's more fun than it sounds, honestly."

Missy smiled too "Alright, I'll come."





[A/N] - Sorry it's short but I wanted to update and I haven't been very well D:
Sign up to rate and review this story