Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hiatus

Hiatus

by FrankIsMySexGod 9 reviews

Possibly a leaving note.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-01-31 - Updated: 2013-01-31 - 298 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey guys. It's Penina. Long time no updates huh?

Anyway, I'm taking a hiatus from this website for a bit. For the writing at least, and maybe the reading too. I don't know. This is possibly a Fall Out Boy thing of me to do (I don't really follow them religiously, but the hiatus thing is something everyone knows about, so yeah...) but I don't know if this hiatus will ever stop. :( Basically, it's not just Ficwad I'm not that into anymore, it's writing in general. And I know loads of you are kinda angry at me for my obsession with Frank, and others are angry because I audition myself and do self inserts, but that's just my idea of fun, and to be honest, this site just isn't fun anymore. I feel like I can't audition myself and put myself in fics because other people will get annoyed with it. I'm pretty sure at some point I'll get over my love for Frank, but until then, I'm going to be obsessed with him and want him anyway I possibly can. And this sounds really stalkerish because it is, but I think I found his address a few days ago. The night the whole Mikey thing began, but it was a few hours before that. And I don't want to get into trouble with the law, so don't tell anyone you guys. ;) I won't tell you the address, and I won't go to it (unless I somehow find myself meandering around that edge of the woods.)

Anyway, to sum up: Indefinite hiatus, I got fish and they're doing well, Frank and stuff, not making much sense, and life... I hope these are good enough excuses. For now though, I won't be writing. :( I hope you understand. :'( xx
Sign up to rate and review this story