Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

New World. New Fate.

by Radlek 0 reviews

At the conclusion of the Fourth Shinobi War, Naruto is catapulted into a new universe thanks to a Hiraishin jump that went awry. Now in a new world, he will become an unwilling participant in a war...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2013-02-05 - Updated: 2013-02-06 - 1535 words

1Original
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or Fate/Stay Night or any elements associated with them. They belong to Masashi Kishimoto and Type-Moon respectively

Prologue


The war had been going on for just under a year now and more than half of the allied shinobi forces were dead. The shinobi weren’t the only casualties though. That damned Ten Tails had destroyed most of the major cities with its long range weapon. The human population was less than half of what it had originally been. Countries were in disarray, riots were everywhere and anarchy ruled the streets. But still the shinobi fought on. They fought through the blood, the sorrow and the deaths of their loved ones. The constant shadow of death hadn’t dimmed their determination in the least, only fanned it further till it was a raging inferno in their hearts, roaring for vengeance against the monsters that had bought this cataclysm upon them. The light of hope was spreading through the fog of war thanks to individuals who had performed incredible acts of heroism and cemented their names in legend. They spoke of Darui, who alone held the enemy at Takamiki Pass to give time for his allies to retreat. His final attack called down countless pillars of black lightning and destroyed over 5,000 White Zetsus before he succumbed to his wounds. Of Chojuro, who opened the eight inner gates and deflected a blast from the Ten Tails to save a village in Spring Country. Of Haruno Sakura, who gave her life to simultaneously heal the full Second Division using the Healing Chakra Transmission technique.

Heroes. All of them. They gave their lives so others could live and their efforts were not in vain. A team comprising of Hatake Kakashi, Killer Bee and Maito Guy had attacked Obito in the middle of the Suna dessert not long after Sakura’s death. Kakashi blocked Obito’s space-time techniques forcing him to fight in order to survive. No one is quite sure as to what happened during the battle as all bystanders were killed in the ensuing destruction. All that was known was that all four of the combatants had lost their lives and that the battle had turned the surrounding sand into glass. The black fires from the battle still rage to this day and it has been over a month since the even occurred.

Another turning point in the war was the second death of Uchiha Madara. The 5 Kages and the 5th division led by Mifune had tracked him down. The only survivor was one of the medics that had been assigned to the 5th division. From his retelling, the battle had been awe inspiring. They had pulled all stops to ensure Madara’s destruction. Sumoning, secret techniques, army killers, they had all been used. In the end Madara was forced to use an overpowered Shinra Tensei which killed off most of the remaining forces. Mei, Gaara, A and Onoki used the last of their life force to temporarily trap Madara in a containment seal which allowed Tsunade time to use the Dead Demon Consuming Seal and finish off Madara for good.

With Madara dead, more Zetsus couldn’t be created. Only the Ten Tails and the remainder of the White Zetsu army remained and the end of the war was in sight. The remainder of the Allied Shinobi Forces had rallied behind Uzumaki Naruto and were advancing towards the last battle. Naruto had changed a lot since his genin days. He was still kind but no longer the naïve idiot he had been. The deaths of his friends and mentors had seen to that. Being exposed to war had been hard on him mentally and he turned to his former teacher, Kakashi, for help. The result was similar to a blond Kakashi. Smart, level headed shinobi on the battle field and a pervert while off it. He had also advanced quite a bit physically. At the age of 16, with the Kages all dead, he was considered the top fighter in the force when he used Kyuubi. He had embraced his heritage and found a deep passion for seals which after intense use of shadow clones allowed him to use his father’s most famous technique. The Hiraishin.

Leaving the Allied Forces to deal with the Zetsu army, Naruto, brimming with Sage energy, went into an underground cavern which was once the Akatsuki headquarters to finish the fight with the Ten Tails. The two fought long and hard and Naruto was soon on his heels, trying to deal with the devastating power possessed by the Ten Tails. He found a brief respite when he unlocked the eyes of the Rikudo Sennin, the Rinnegan, during the fight. Furthermore, Itachi’s gift allowed him to convert his eyes into Shisui’s Mangekyo Sharingan for brief periods of time. Alas all of these new techniques were still not enough, so he fell back to his final plan.

He had been studying seals for a year, with his shadow clones that might as well have been over 500 years. During his study he came across an ancient seal array that was made of two primary seals. It was a nameless seal but after studying it he gave it a name, the Key to Hell. Releasing Kurama from his seal, he used Tsunade’s last gift to him, Creation Rebirth, to regenerate his body and prevent himself from dying from the release. While Kurama held off the Ten Tails, Naruto activated the seals and opened a path to Hell. As agreed, Kurama tackled the Ten Tails into the opening, thus sacrificing himself to trap the Ten Tails in hell.

The constant fighting that was going on in the cavern had caused most of the supports that held up the roof to be destroyed. The Hell Gates were the last straw and with a shudder and a quake, the mountain started to collapse and the entrance was the first to go. Recalling the Hiraishin Kunai that Naruto had left with the army, Naruto tried to use Hiraishin to go back. However, he didn’t take into account that the air was filled with ambient demonic chakra from the Hell Gates. This combined with the Sage chakra and normal Human chakra meant that his Hiraishin didn’t work exactly as planned.

The Hiraishin worked by folding space. Imagine a sheet of cloth, this is space. Now take two points on the cloth a fair distance apart, this represents two points in the world, in this case, the cavern and the army base. The distance between these two spaces must be traversed in order to move from one place to another however, if you were to take the cloth and fold it so that the two points were next to each other then you could go from one point to another without having to traverse the space in between. This was the principle behind the Hiraishin, to be able to move from one point in space to another without having to travel. The presence of the additional chakras however, introduced new ‘sheets’ into the equation, new dimensions. So when Naruto used the Hiraishin, instead of the normal sensation of simply being in a new spot instantaneously, he felt himself being dragged across space and time to a whole new world. While being dragged across the multiverse, an old curse came to his mind, “May you live in interesting times.”

In a different world

“By my third command spell, I order you Saber, to use your Noble Phantasm to destroy the grail!”

“NOOOOO,” Unwillingly, the blonde haired swordswoman raises her sword, her arms controlled by an unseen force and activated her weapon to destroy the golden chalice. Screaming her denial, a golden light erupted from the sword and races towards the holy grail. Just as it is about to hit it, a distortion appears just above the grail making Kiritsugu’s eyes widen in disbelief.

“The Kaleidoscope…” were his last words as the theatre is engulfed in a flame so intense, that he was instantly incinerated.

After a few hours, the fire in the theatre has been put out and all that remains is rubble. Suddenly in the eastern corner, the rubble shifts slightly and a hand covered in golden armour thrusts out of the ground and reaches for the sky.

9 years later

A distortion, similar to one that appeared on top of the holy grail 9 years ago, appears in the forest surrounding the Ryuudou shrine and a figure is cast out from within it.
“Oh fuck,” are the words spoken by the blond haired shinobi as he is deposited, face first, into a tree.

AN:
Hey all, this is my first story written so I would appreciate any feedback you might give me. It’s a story about Naruto in the FSN world, competing in the 4th Holy grail war. Before anyone asks, Naruto was deposited into the new dimension and was going to land during the conclusion of the third grail war but due to the explosion from the grail, he was catapulted forward through time and landed 9 years later. Of course for him, only a few seconds have passed.

Sign up to rate and review this story