Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ghosts In The Walls

Three

by lalatherapist16 1 review

She's so strange. Then again, so is the world I'm in now.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-02-10 - Updated: 2013-02-11 - 875 words

0Unrated
I am still no where near as comfortable with blessings and sealing as she is. I don't think I will ever be a spiting distance to that before I die.

I woke up, my hair standing in every direction. El wasn't under my head any more, a pillow replacing her soft, warm legs. I sat up and looked for her, my head spinning.

"Oh god." I groaned and settled back down slowly. I heard a laugh from the kitchen.

"Head rush. Reaction to the protection spell I put over you before I came over to start the oils. Just lay there for a little longer and when you set up, do it slow." She came out with a bowl I'd never seen and a blunt object in her fist.

"Kay." I didn't argue at all with what she said, nor did I question it. When the room stilled, I sat up inch by inch, taking my time. "So, what exactly are you doing in my kitchen?" I asked, standing up carefully and headed out to where she'd been.

Nothing had changed of mine, but new little objects and pouches were scattered along my counter. "Uh....."

"I'll teach you how to use all of this eventually, but I have to go to work in like two hours,so for now I'm just gonna seal your house, kay?" she pinched up a dark powder and threw it into the bowl, grinding it with the thingy she held.

After about five more minutes, she handed my the salt out of my cabinet and opened it. "Go pour a line of this on every ledge on a door frame or window." she said like this wouldn't look crazy.

"Okay." I trust her. No questions.

I would later find out hat was the best way to handle EL.

As I poured the salt carefully, El was pacing the room, poking her index finger to the corner of every wall intersection and doorway. She slipped into my room, which made me blush.

When she came back out, I took a deep breath and relaxed. "Every entrance to the outside, Gee." the use of my nickname out of her mouth made me jump. "Hope ya don't mind if I call you that. I know your mom used to. And your brother still does."

"I don't mind." I said in a stunned voice. I moved to the window in the kitchen. As I poured, there was a slight tingle down my spine.

I looked over in an impulse movement to the living room. She was standing there stiff as a board. "El?" her eyes were locked on the window where I stood.

There was a quiet knock. I looked back and froze like she did.

On the other side of the thin glass, there was a face. Covered in blood. With no skin. Or eyes.

My hand moved before any other part of me had caught up. The line of salt was finished over the window. The face let out a silent screech, making the pane rattle before it vanished. My heart was racing in my chest as I stepped down fro the stool.

"What was that?" I asked El, who hadn't blinked, let alone moved. "El?" I waved my handin front of her face.

"Are all the openings closed?" she asked like she hand't been frozen.

"Yes." I said. "Now what was that?"

"That has no name. It follows people like us and feeds off of us until we die." she said violently. Se started to gather her things in their pouches. "The only warning our bodies can gie us is the tingle. Other than that, they are fully hidden to our senses until we see them directly."

"Should I be scared?" I asked her, not sure.

"Very. Especially outside of your apartment." she started to dig around in her purse. "Here." she held out a closed pouch. "Wear this around your neck. It'll absorb some of your power and hide it, but mostly it'll protect you. They can't stand the smell of the cloves. It burns them." she wrapped the cord around my neck.

"I'll only take it off to shower." she nodded. "And I don't swim, so that's a bonus." I shrugged.

"Never take it off at night. That's when they're thickest. And never openly react to them. Just pull that out of your shirt and they'll leave. And Never, ever, get rid of the salt on the openings." she glanced the clock in the wall. "I gotta go." she hugged me quickly and ran out of the door.

Only now do I realize how fearful I should have been about the No-names.....





Lalalalalalalalalala my hands are frozen as fuck and I still have to gather pics for Valentine's day videos and then plan what kind of story I'm gonna put up here for your eyeballs to rape.

And why the Flying Mint Bunny haven't I gotten any comments lately? Sick of seein my firetrucking name already?

Lol JK. Or am I ~dramatic chipmunk face~

Anyway, do to my numb as fuck hands, I shall not update anything else for tonight. Maybe tomorrow if I don't have homework for English again.

So R+R and chablahblah

Hugs and Vodkaaaaa!
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story