Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Rikey: Turn the volume up

by UniversalKilljoy 1 review

Ray and Mikey disappear off to Ray's room to 'get his amp', but what are they really doing?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-02-11 - Updated: 2013-02-22 - 1082 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ray’s eyes:
“Hey Mikey, come over here” I call to Mikey, waving him over. He looks up from his bass, and quickly makes his way over.
“Yeah?” he asks when he’s stood next to me.
“I got this new guitar part, and I thought you might like to hear it so you can work out some bass for it.” I explain to him, pointing at my guitar and his bass every so often. He nods, taking in my words. “But I haven’t got my amp” I add on the end, sighing.
“When shall I hear it then?” Mikey asks, glancing behind him at Gerard and Frank.
“Well my amp is in my room. We could…go get it now” I suggest, slowly, hoping he gets it. A smile grows on his face, but quickly disappears, glancing at Frank and Gerard again. Turning back to me, he clears his throat.
“That sounds ok. Let’s go get it then” he agrees. We begin to walk towards the door together, but Gerard stops us.
“Where you going?” Gerard asks, staring at us. I open my mouth to answer, but Mikey gets there first.
“We’re going to Ray’s room to get his amp” Mikey explains to Gerard, giving nothing away. Gerard doesn’t say anything for a second, but then speaks.
“Ok” is all he says, then lets us go. We calmly walk out of the room, but the second we are out of sight, we start laughing and running towards my room. It doesn’t take up long to get there, and once we’re in with the door locked behind us, we smile at each other. Then, we leap forwards, kissing, pulling each other’s clothes of. Then I push Mikey to the bed and climb on after him. I grab him by the throat and pull him in close, kissing him, then I push him backwards so he’s lying down on the bed. He smiles up at me, before leaning forwards and licking me from my stomach, right up to my face. He drops himself forwards, lying on his front, waiting for me. I quickly place my hands on him and climb on top of him. Once we’re both ready, I slowly begin to push my cock up his ass. He lets out a groan and I can see him wince, but he doesn’t say anything. I continue, then, when it’s all in, I rock backwards and forwards, pulling it in and out. It feels fucking good for me, but I can see Mikey clenching his fists on the pillow and burying his head. I slowly take it out, and he immediately relaxes. I leans forwards and start kissing his back, them moving u to his neck. He twists underneath me, and kisses my chest. His warm lips gently search over my skin, occasionally licking me with his smooth, moist tongue. I run my lips over his soft face, tracing every line and bone with the tip on my tongue. I can feel him slowly moving up my chest and onto my neck, then my face, where our tongues touch, then interlock, retracting back into our mouths together. I run my hands over his body, gripping him tight. Suddenly, Mikey starts pushing me away. I immediately let go, wondering what’s wrong. He looks at me, a sly look on his face.
“I love you” he whispers, before pulling me back in close and kissing me. His words send warm shivers all down my spine, and make my heart beat faster. I wish I could pull away and tell him back, but I don’t want to stop now. We roll over so he is on top of me, and he sits up.
“I love you too” I say, as he leans forwards and bites my nose. I bite his nose back, a little harder. He smiles down at me, before turning over again, lying on his front. He want me to have another go. This time, i do it as gently as possible, sliding my cock up his ass until it wont go any further, then rocking backwards and forwards again. Mikey lets out grans and grunts, but seems better now.
"Baby, you're good" he breathes, turning his head slightly to look at me. I smile down at him, before leaning in close and licking his cheek. His tongue guides mine into his mouth. After a couple of seconds, i slowly pull away.
"You're better baby" i whisper back. He smiles slyly.
"Prove it" he mouths. I quickly pull my cock out from his ass and lie next to him. Tilting my head to the side, i kiss him. i feel him smile through the kiss, and i can feel his racing heartbeat. His cheeks are flushed red and he's hot. Fuck is he hot. He entwines his fingers in my hair and pulls my head in as close as it will go, crushing both our noses, but i dont care. I gently run my fingerips over his cheeks, before pulling out of the kiss to lich them both. Then, i start gently biting Mikey's neck, making my way down to his chest. He gets a mouthfull of my hair, and gently pulls it about, playing with it, twirling it around his tongue. I rub my nose over his chest, licking him every so often.
"Baby, I'm cold" Mikey says. His body is boiling! Oh well, i have to make him warm. I untuck the duvet cover, and let Mikey crawl uderneath it. I crawl in after him and snuggle down. Mikey shuffles over, close to me and rests his head on my chest, lettng him snuggle down too. i tuck the duvet up around his shoulders and body. He takes a deep breath, and relaxes. His head moves with the steady rise and fall of my chest, but he doesnt seem to mind. he just looks into my eyes, smiling. I wrap my arms around him and hold him tight. He lets out a content sigh, hugs me back, closes his eyes and relaxes. I too close my eyes and relax, Mikey resting on top of me. I dont think i have ever been more confortable in my whole fucking life. It's like heaven, but here, with Mikey. We stay in heaven for a couple on minutes before Mikey takes a deep breath and says “We should probably get that amp”.
Sign up to rate and review this story