Categories > TV > WWE

Meant to Be

by tjsparkles 0 reviews

I'm in love with you and all these little things. Sabin/OC

Category: WWE - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-02-11 - Updated: 2013-02-12 - 867 words - Complete

1Moving
A/N: Birthday present 2 of 2 for Rhiannon Leigh Black. I don't own anyone but the OC. The song is Little Things by One Direction, and I chose it because the lyrics were so sweet and perfect for this. I hope you enjoy this, sis!

Your hand fits in mine
Like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind
It was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me

He wasn't always the most romantic guy in the world, but he tried to be. He was guilty of opening his mouth and inserting a foot here and there. Sometimes he inserted both feet. But despite all of his shortcomings, Chris Sabin was a guy who loved and adored his girlfriend, and tried his hardest to show her just how much as often as he could. He was guilty of taking the love of his life for granted at times, and he knew that she probably felt as though he knew what he was doing and just didn't care. Nothing could be further from the truth, however. Chris struggled with showing his feelings. It was easy for him to express how he felt verbally; finding words for his emotions had never been a problem. But when it came to actually following them up, Chris froze. Especially in this case. He had been dating his girlfriend for nearly three years, and while he loved her with all of his heart, Chris could sense that she needed more. The question was how he would give that to her.

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes
When you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs,
The dimples in your back, at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly

When it came to her looks, his girlfriend was terribly insecure. She constantly complained about the jiggle of her thighs, the rolls of her stomach, and her feet, which she believed to be awkward, calloused, and ugly. But all of those quirks were exactly what he loved about his girlfriend. Sabin loved every single detail of her body, and he loved having the opportunity to enjoy it every single night. In his eyes, his lover was the most beautiful woman in the world. He couldn't ever remember being this much in love in his entire life, and sometimes, his heart swelled so much with his love for her that Sabin thought it might implode in his chest cavity. She took his breath away, and Sabin often found himself experiencing dizziness in her presence. What was even more adorable about his girlfriend was the fact that she seemed to be oblivious to her effect on him. It was cute.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you,
It's you they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

Chris smiled as he peeked in on his girlfriend, who was currently curled up in the bed they shared, the covers pulled tightly around her. Very quietly, he softly stepped into the room and walked over to the bed. For a few moments, Sabin didn't do anything; he just watched his girlfriend as she continued to sleep peacefully. She looked even more beautiful when she was sleeping—vulnerable, innocent, and almost childlike. Entranced, Sabin gently pushed his girlfriend's locks back from her face and placed a sweet, soft kiss to her cheek, before whispering “I love you” in her ear. He then discarded his t-shirt and made his way to the bathroom to take a quick shower. He'd had a long day, and showering, followed by sleeping, sounded pretty good right about now.

After he'd showered and dried his hair, Sabin changed into a pair of loose fitting navy blue sweatpants, and carefully climbed under the covers. He pulled his girlfriend close to him and spooned to her, his chest against her back. His hands came to rest on her breasts and he buried his nose in his girlfriend's hair, inhaling deeply and taking in the smell of her musky Radiant Red shampoo. He heard his girl stir in her sleep and mumble sleepily as she settled back against him, and Sabin couldn't escape the moan of pleasure that came from his mouth at the action. He was crazy about this girl, no question. He thought she was the most beautiful girl in the entire world, as well as the most intelligent and the most funny. No one could make him laugh the way she could.

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
You'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.

Sabin found his girlfriend's hand underneath the covers and laced their fingers together, squeezing gently as he closed his eyes and let sleep overtake him. Just before he drifted off, he leaned in and nuzzled his girlfriend's neck, and then whispered,

“You are so beautiful to me. I want you by my side every day, for the rest of my life.”

I'm in love with you
And all your little things
Sign up to rate and review this story