Categories > Books > Harry Potter > All Hallows Eve

Chapter 2

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Harry invites more people to the party.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Fleur,Harry,Neville - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-02-13 - Updated: 2013-02-13 - 660 words

2Original
Next Harry had seen Neville, “Hey Nev!” He said and ran up to him. Neville looked at his friend wondering what was going on. Harry came up to him; he was holding a hat and an invitation for him. “How would you like to go to a costume party?”


“Sure,” he said and Harry handed Neville his invite. Then he held out the hat.


“These are characters for the party, pull one out and tell me who it is and I’ll you about the character.” So he did.


“Lucky Davis,” he said and Harry smirked.


“Lucky Davis is a fallen god of luck and fate. He used to control reality and still does but for himself. Now, the location of the party will be revealed the day before. If you want to help out, go to Hermione and she’ll take you.” Neville nodded.


“Okay, let’s grab some lunch.” So they did.


Cedric


Cedric was heading back to his dorm when Harry caught up with him. “Hey I was wondering if you’d like to go to a costume party on Halloween?” He said, he looked at Harry in confusion but he respected him as he showed what he could do on a broom against a dragon.


“Sure, I’ll go.” He said, Harry handed him an invite and held out a hat.


“I’ll provide the costumes, so just pick one out and tell me who it is.” So Cedric did and pulled out a name.


“Captain Marvel.”


“Okay, Billy Batson. He was blessed with great magical powers by saying ‘SHAZAM’!

S for the wisdom of Solomon
H for the strength of Hercules
A for the stamina of Atlas
Z for the power of Zeus
A for the courage of Achiles
M for the speed of Mercury

He’s a very powerful hero, he might be a good match for you.”


“Where is it going to be?”


“The location will be on the invite the day before.”


“But what if I want to help?”


“Talk to Hermione, she knows the location.”


“Alright, see you then.”


Fleur

Fleur was relaxing outside and enjoying the slight breezes on the school grounds. When Harry found her, “hey Ms. Delacour?” He said, the French goddess looked at him.


“Oh, ‘arry. What can I do for you?” She said as he sat down next to her.


“Would you like to go to a costume party on Halloween?” He asked.


“You would invite me?” She said.


“And Gabrielle if she wants to go.”


“Well, I cannot speak for ‘er but, I would like to go.”


“Great,” he handed her an invite. “That’s your invite and here’s Gabby’s.” Handing her another one, then he pulled out the hat. “Okay, I’ll provide the costumes you just pick a name.”


“And Gabby?”


“She’ll have to pick her own.” Fleur nodded and pulled a name, “tell me who it is.”


“Enchantress.”


“One of the most attractive females ever, she’s a goddess.”


“A goddess?”


“Yep, okay the invite will show you the location of the party the day before. If you want to help, go see Hermione. She’ll take to where it’ll be.” She nodded and Harry left.


Victor


Harry caught up with Victor who was checking out the Quiddich pitch. ‘It’s a shame that there will not be any Quiddich for the year.’ He thought.


“Victor!” He looked to him.


“Want to go to a costume party?”


“Okay,” he said and Harry handed him an invite. He told him the location of the party the day before will show on the invite. Then he had Victor pull out a name from a hat and tell him who it is.


“Bane,” he said.


“Okay, um he is pure power and strength. He had broken a hero’s back like it was a twig.”


“I think I’m going to enjoy this party.”


TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story