Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Nothing You Can Say Can Stop Me Goin' Home.

Marilyn Manson,Your Worst Nightmare

by MCR-99 4 reviews

Mia. Here is what happened between you and *gulp* Mr.Manson.. *holds in the vomit*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2013-02-16 - Updated: 2013-02-16 - 795 words

0Unrated

Marilyn Manso,Your Worst Nightmare

"Sweetie,me and Mommy are gonna pick up some stuff for the party tonight.You're gonna stay here and play okay?"Daddy smiled as he placed me behind the plastic bars.
"Okay,Daddy!"I smiled back,and watched as my Mommy and Daddy walk down one of the aisles of Wal-Mart.
I run towards a box of Lego,when a hand grabs my shoulder,spinning me around.I was facing a man,who was a giant,with silver teeth and different colour eyes.
"Hello,little girl.What's your name?"He smiled,evily.
"M-Mia."I stutter,and the man picks me up and lifts me to a level where our faces were the same hieght.
"Well,Mia.We're going to see some puppies."He grinned,and carried me out of the store.
"Mommy! Daddy!"I scream loudly.
"Mia?! Mia!"Daddy noticed the man leading me away,and I saw him and Mommy run after me.
I was shoved into a car,and was driven away into the depths of the woods.

"We're here,Mia!"The man grinned,and I was thrown out of the car onto the dirt.A woman got out the car and led me upstairs to a big room with a big bed.She tied me to the bed and bent down beside me as she loosened the belt of my jeans and pulled them off,along with my underwear.
She then removed my t-shirt and threw my clothes to the floor.
"Tell me little girl,who's your parents?"
"M-My Mommy's name is S-Sadie and my D-Daddy is called G-Gerard."I stuttered,shaking as I felt the woman's hot breath on my skin as she prepared me.
"Where's your home?"She asked,demandingly.
"P-Perry S-Street.I-It's a big,blue house."I sob,and the woman grabs my face hard in one hand.
"Listen bitch.I ain't got time for no cryin'.Manson will only wanna fuck you more!"She growled,and slapped me hard across the face.I yelped in pain as Manson swept into the room.
"Lyn! No hurting my whores!"He ordered,and Lyn stopped her violence and stood by the window.
"Go get the camcorder! I'm making this little one squirm!"Manson grinned,and Lyn left the room and returned with a camcorder.
"Ready,darlin'?"He asked and shoved his man-bit into me.

He grunted and moaned as he thrusted again and again,quicker and quicker.I only cried by the pain it was giving me.Lyn and Manson were cackling with laughter at the sight of my pain.I felt hot liquid enter my now penetrated lady-bit,and Manson pulled himself out.He shoved me to my knees and told me to open my mouth.I did as I was asked and his male-part was placed into my mouth.
"Suck,bitch."He ordered,and I slowly sucked on the thing in my mouth.His previous moans came back,louder and louder.My tears streamed faster and faster.I felt that same liquid in my mouth,and spat out the sucked cock with disgust.He grinned evily and cued for the camera to be cut off.
"There.Finished."He laughed,and he and Lyn left the room,while I was sat in a ball in tears.

I heard sirens,and cursing.I got off the crumpled sheets and looked out the window.I saw police cars,and Manson and Lyn,and..
DADDY! MOMMY!
"Help me!"I called,banging on the window,pleading they heard me.
They did.I heard rushed footsteps and crying as Mommy and Daddy ran into the room and hugged me tightly.
"What did that man do to you sweetie?"Daddy asked,with anger in his hazel eyes.
"Daddy,he put his thingy in my --"
"Oh god no!"Mommy sobbed.She knew what he did,she was old enough to understand the things that man had done to me.
"He also made me suck it!"I cried into Daddy's chest and I heard his ferocious growl.
"I'll never let him get you again,Mia.I'll kill him if he hurts you ever again."He snarled,then composed himself to a crying state as he carried me out of the house and placed me in the car.I saw him flip off Manson before climbing into the front of the car with Mommy,and we left the estate,never to return again.

There Mia.
Shocking..
Rate and Review.
For my oneshot..
I wanna be caught in a love square between Andy from BVB,Vic from PTV,Gee from MCR and Kellin from SWS.I basically moved to a school where they all go and they fight over me.You decide who I get (I get Gerard btw.)
Thank you Mia! xo Cupcake
Sign up to rate and review this story