Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Numb

Well? How Do You Like Me?

by DaniAtaDisco 1 review

NOT P!ATD it's actually a MCR. The Song is How Do You Like Me Now?! by Toby Keith (whom is a country singer by the way)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-02-16 - Updated: 2013-02-17 - 633 words

0Unrated
I was always the crazy one
I broke into the stadium
And I wrote your number on the 50 yard line
You were always the perfect one
And the valedictorian so
Under your number I wrote "call for a good time"

Gerard. My beloved... I love you. I was always crazy I guess... But I was only crazy because of you. You drove me to insanity so to speak. I would sneak into the football feild write your cell phone number on the 50 yard line. Since you were a valedictorian, I wrote "call for a good time" underneath it.

I only wanted to catch your attention
But you overlooked me somehow
Besides you had too many boyfriends to mention
And I played my guitar too loud.

I just wanted to get your attention. but somehow you over looked me. Probably because of all your boyfriends. You had too many to mention. I did crazy stunts. The whole school knew how I felt for you. How I felt about you. You didn't care. You were mister artistic good looking popular, and I played guitar too loud.

How do you like me now?
How do you like me now,
Now that I'm on my way?
Do you still think I'm crazy
Standin' here today?
I couldn't make you love me
But I always dreamed about living in your radio
How do you like me now?

How do you like me now? Now That I'm on my way? My band, Pencey Prep, is doing very well actually. Better than I thought. Do you still think I'm crazy standing here today? I think so. You're in the stands at the 50 yard line and I'm at the 50 yard line with my band. Just like we were 20 years ago. I couldn't make you love me, but I always dreamed about living in your radio. How do you like me now?

When I took off to Tennessee
I heard that you made fun of me
Never imagined I'd make it this far
Then you married into money girl
Ain't it a cruel and funny world?
He took your dreams and tore them apart.

I took off to Tennessee. Okay well a different part of New Jersey to be exact. Someone told me that you were still making fun of me. You know what? I never imagined I make it as far as I did. You wouldn't care. You got married. You married money baby, then you guys adopted. This world is cruel and funny ain't it? He took your dreams and then he tore them apart.

He never comes home
And you're always alone
And your kids hear you cryin' down the hall
Alarm clock starts ringin'
Who could that be singin'
Its me baby, with your wake up call!

He hardly ever comes home. You're always home alone. You're down the halls crying your eyes eyes out and your kids can hear. Your alarm clock starts ringing in the morning. You're wondering 'who's that singing?', well baby it's me! With your wake up call. Answer when you get the chance.

How do you like me now?
How do you like me now,
Now that I'm on my way?
Do you still think I'm crazy
Standin' here today?
I couldn't make you love me
But I always dreamed about living in your radio
How do you like me now?

So seriously Gee.. Tell me sugar. How do like me now? Now that I'm on my way? Making it big?You still think I'm crazy? I bet you do. I couldn't make you love me than. I've always wanted to live in your radio. How do you like me now?

Tell me baby...
I will preach on...

How do like me now Gerard? I've always wanted to live in your radio...
Sign up to rate and review this story