Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Sweetness

2

by LucyMayKumagoro 0 reviews

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Hisoka, Tsuzuki - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-07-29 - Updated: 2006-07-30 - 645 words

0Unrated

Tsuzuki woke the next morning to find himself fully clothed in Hisoka's bed. He glanced around to find the boy was not beside him, finally spotting him stretched upon the floor and typing a report on his laptop.

Watching the face of his partner, he smiled, fondly remembering how he'd claimed those lips he found himself focusing upon. They'd gotten no further than a few impassioned kisses the previous night, before contentedly holding one another and drifting into sleep. He felt overwhelmed with both love and fear, his empathetic partner seeming to sense his emotional turmoil as he gazed up at him.

"Good morning, Tsuzuki. I'm just getting all the paperwork out of the way," he said, returning to his work.

Tsuzuki would have wondered if the night before were but a dream if he hadn't found himself in the other's bed. Hisoka had seemed so open to him then, so vulnerable. Tsuzuki hoped he hadn't unwittingly taken advantage. Physical affection was something that Tsuzuki acted upon readily and recklessly. It had gotten him into trouble before. Though it was never the rejection he feared. It was his own capacity to love, and his passion, that overwhelmed him. He worried that this instinct would be too much for a boy who had been through Hisoka's particular traumas.

"Are you okay, Tsuzuki?" Hisoka asked, breaking his thoughts. Hisoka had stood, having closed his laptop, his knees meeting the bed as he leaned towards him. Tsuzuki fought the urge to pull him down.

"I'm fine. And you?" Tsuzuki said in a carefree manner, smiling. His heart pounded as the young man climbed onto the bed beside him.

"I sense -- well, I'm not sure. It's all jumbled up. Something is bothering you though," Hisoka said, crawling over him. Tsuzuki's eyes widened as Hisoka nearly straddled him, his face mere inches above his own.

"Is it about last night?" Hisoka asked with a look of concern. Tsuzuki swallowed hard. Hisoka sat back, looking away.

"We had a lot to drink, I know, but I had hoped --" Hisoka whispered, his shoulders slumping. Tsuzuki sat up, laying a reassuring hand on the young man's shoulder.

"No! No, I was just worried that you might regret --" he started, falling silent as Hisoka looked back at him with a small smile, shaking his head.

"I had worried you know, that after -- after Muraki --" Hisoka said, his face contorting with anger for a moment, and then relaxing. "But I've had time to think about this, Tsuzuki. And last night, when you kissed me --"

Hisoka blushed deeply, seeming embarrassed, and angry at himself for allowing it to show. Tsuzuki watched his friend's rapidly changing emotions with a feeling of helplessness for a moment, until Hisoka seemed to have won the internal struggle.

"It felt right. I felt free of him," Hisoka said softly, collapsing against Tsuzuki as they both sank into the bed.

Hisoka peered into his eyes with curiosity and desire, before tentatively placing his lips to Tsuzuki's. They kissed slowly, tenderly, their arms entwining around each other as Hisoka cautiously allowed his tongue to breach Tsuzuki's lips. Tsuzuki accepted him eagerly, deepening their kiss with a stifled moan, their embrace becoming tighter.

Hisoka rolled back, pulling Tsuzuki on top of him, gasping at the heat and friction as he involuntarily ground his hips upward to meet his partner's.

Hisoka gazed up with hooded eyes to meet Tsuzuki's questioning ones.

"I'm ready to reclaim my own body, Tsuzuki," Hisoka said breathlessly, sending a jolt through the older shinigami, as he reached between them to shed his jeans.

Tsuzuki pulled himself up to assist the young man in undressing, wresting his shirt from him with a low growl.

Both men stopped immediately, as the boy's flesh came into view.

Tsuzuki stared in horror, as the intricate red patterns began to spread and mark Hisoka's body.
Sign up to rate and review this story