Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > STAY ?

It's all in my head , isn't it ?

by xoMCRxoD 2 reviews

Sorry for the short chapters , I'm just too lazy ! . Please rate , comment if you want me to carry on .

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2013-02-18 - Updated: 2013-02-18 - 527 words

1Ambiance

Chapter 3 -it's all in my head , isn't it?
   
    I sat awkwardly on the couch with Mikey as Gerard made some pasta.  I immediately noticed how beautiful Mikey actualy is , he barely spoke though , I was becoming curious , what was going on in that head of his. 
"Frankie baby, it's ready" Gerard called softly from the kitchen , I cringed at the way he used my name but didn't say anything about it. 
     Mikey and I slouched  into two of the chairs so we were facing each other , Gerard sat on the chair next to me after handing out our plates. Just then I realised something me and Mikey actually hadn't spoken to each other at all. Maybe he dosn't like me. ' ofcorse he dosn't , who would' a voice niggled at the back of my mind. Now isn't the time for these thoughts but once they started I could never stop. 
      I noticed Gerard was staring at me with a confussed expression.
"do you not like it hunny?" he cooed in my ear , Mikey was looking at me aswell now.
"it's fine Gerard I like it" I assured him.
"you sure ?" I nodded solomly , "you okay" he asked worriedly. 'he dosn't trust you ' that fucking voice wouldn't shut up.
"umm yer" I replied ' you're not okay , you're weak ' .
X-x
   Gerard was snuggled into my side as we finished watching 'Shaun of the dead' , although it felt awkward I sort of liked how by simply being in a slightly Intermit way , the voices stopped , I felt like I was winning , depression -0 , Frank -1.
   I couldn't help but look over too Mikey's expressionless face , he looked so lost and lonely , he had refused to sit with me and Gee on the couch with a simple shake of the head.
   I suddenly realised that I would have to leave soon , go back to sitting alone for hours on end so I had to make the most of the time I had with people.
"you can stay the night if you want Frankie , my mom won't mind" Gee explained.
" yes please" I replied awkwardly as Mikey 
Glanced over at me , I blushed slightly and looked at the ground. Damm he is way too cute for me . Mikey quirked his eyebrow as the redness flushed over my cheeks.
"imma go to bed now Gee , see you in the morning" Mikey squeaked out before wandering out into the hallway and paced up the stairs.
"what do you wanna do?" Gerard asked.
"I'm actually kind of tired" I mumbled whilst stretching my arms out in front of me and yawning.He grabbed my hand tightly and ran up to his bedroom. 
   I didn't really have chance to see what it looked like , before his lips crashed into mine , I tried to pull back but his lips kept working against mine until I managed to push Him off me.
"I'm sorry , did I do something wrong?" he whimpered softly.
"Gee , you know I like your brother" I said before intently regretting it as I noticed his face drop, suddenly he stood up and stormed of to the bathroom and slammed the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story