Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > my online diary

Trip To Dad's.

by MCR-99 2 reviews

Telling you all how my trip to dad's went,plus someother stuff of my day.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Published: 2013-02-20 - Updated: 2013-02-20 - 334 words - Complete

0Unrated
So,as you guys know,I went to my Dad's today.
It was cool,I found it nice seeing my Dad again.

So,my sis picked me up today at 9-ish am.I sported my Cali 2019 top,jeans,MCR hoodie and my boots.Also,I took my headphones,jus' in case I got bored.

We arrived at Dad's.We greeted and stuff,then I put on my music.Brandon and Courtney listened in and liked it.I'm so proud.
My phone ran out of charge,and my silly self forgot to bring my charger.
Facepalm.

So,I didn't really do much at my Dad's.Had a snooze though,and a warm sausage roll from Greggs,the bakery.Thanks sis.

Now,when we all got back home,I went on sims and showed my cousins my family.They wanted me to cheat on Gerard omg no.
I didn't,it went really awkward with the guy they chose for me.

Also,I'm pregnant in sims again.My cousins saw me and Gerard making the kid.Wow..
Scarred them for life probably.

If the baby is a boy,they decided his name'll be Frankie.D'aww.

Added two new posters to my poster collection.All Time Low and Peirce The Veil.From Kerrang!.I ripped PTV,no!
I asked my cousins when they were over which poster they liked the most.
Courtney likes my Frank poster,and Amelia likes my Kellin poster.Aww.
Amelia asked if Ashley Purdy was a girl..
I then told her that all the posters in my room were of boys.Boy rockers.

So,that was my day.
Mia,I'll write your oneshot sometime today or maybe tomorrow,depends if I think of an AMAZEBALLS plot that I know you'll love.
Also updating MHAIBHD.
Chapter Four will be call Knowing.In which I --

NO NOT SPOILING IT FOR YOU.
SORRY BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHAT IT IS.

How was your day btw? plus.my headaches gone party poppers

xx Cupcake
Sign up to rate and review this story