Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Rikey: It's been a while

by UniversalKilljoy 0 reviews

It's been a while since Ray and Mikey last fucked. Will they fall in love all over again? Or will they realise a horrible mistake?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-02-22 - 4791 words

0Unrated
Mikey’s eyes:
“Any of you fuckers free tonight?” Ray hops over to join us, an unreadable expression on his face. “I got the whole house to myself and wondered if anyone wanted to come over and sleep” he adds, looking at us each in turn. A smile creeps across my face, but I wipe it away before anyone can see.
“Nah, sorry. I got shit loads of stuff to do” Gerard shrugs, sighing.
“I cant either, sorry. My mom’s got friends coming over, and she told them that I would play some music on Pansy for them and there is no way I can get out of it. Sorry man.” Frank explains, biting his lip. That just leave me. I’m free. I could go over Ray’s.
“Mikey?” Ray asks me, tilting his head slightly. I can see that he’s holding back a smile too.
“I’m not sure. I think I’m free.” I say slowly, trying not to sound too eager.
“Mom said you were free tonight. Don’t you remember her saying yesterday?” Gerard reminds me.
“Oh yeah!” I smile, as if I only just remembered. “Yes, I am free Ray” I say to Ray. A quick smile flashes across his face.
“We can go via yours after school to pick up your stuff then walk to mine. Sound ok?” Ray’s face is back to unreadable now.
“Oh no, I’ll just go home at lunch and get my stuff. It’ll fit in my locker.” I reply. I don’t want to waste any time after school.
“Ok then!” Ray smiles brightly. He fishes in his bag for something, and pulls out a bag of sweets. Immediately, he become the most popular person in our group.
“Fuck you!” he exclaims as Frank nabs one and chucks it in his mouth. Whilst Ray isn’t looking, I delve my hand in the bag and grab a sweet. When I pull it out and look up, Ray is frowning at me. I smile innocently back at him. He sighs and shakes his head as I place the sweet in my tongue and retract it back into my mouth. Ray laughs and turns away, to find Gerard doing exactly the same as me. Ray sighs again, taking a handful of sweets and ramming them in his mouth. Then, he rolls the top of the bag up and replaces it in his school bag. I hear the bell go for the end of recess, and I begin to walk to my next lesson.
“Meet you by your locker after school” Ray calls to me as he hurries off after Gerard.
All through maths, my mind is in another place. Ray’s house. It’ll be the first time I’ve been to his since we…well since we started fucking. We've been having band practices at Gee's and mine, or at Frank's recently so I haven't been to Ray's for ages. I wonder what we’ll do. What he’ll do. What he’ll say. I imagine all sorts of scenarios in my head, but I’m suddenly disrupted by Mr. Haden slamming a pile of books down on my desk. I jerk up straight and bring myself back to this work. I look up. Mr Haden is frowning down at me, rage filling his eyes and spreading across his face.
“What did I just say, Way?” he asks me, trying to stay calm. My eyes widen. Oh shit. Mr Haden isn’t someone you want to mess with, and I just did. Oh shit shit shit. I swallow hard, and don’t make eye contact with him. I swear I can feel his eyes burning a fucking hole in me! “WAY!” he yells as loud as he can, making ma and the whole class jump. Slowly, I tilt my head up to look at him.
“Yes sir?” I say confidently, but feeling scared inside.
“What did I just say?” his teeth are gritted and his jaw clenched. Oh well, I’m in trouble now, might as well make the most of it. It’ll be something to talk to Ray about.
“You said ‘Way’ sir” I answer innocently. His eyes widen, and his jaw tightens. He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. Then he opens them again, looking slightly calmer.
“Are you going to get smart with me, Way?” he challenges, raising his eyebrows.
“I don’t waste my time getting smart with fuckers, sir” the words roll off my tongue and into the world without a second thought.
“Get out” he snaps, pointing to the door. I raise my eyebrows at him and get comfy in my chair. “GET OUT!” he screams, making everyone jump, but not me this time. I take a deep breath, and slowly exhale. Suddenly, Haden grabs the back of the collar of my blazer and hauls me out of my chair. “If that’s the way you want it” he says as he tugs me out of the room and throws me out into the hallway. He slams the door behind him, turn, and glared at me. Oh shit. “How dare you speak to me like that? I am here to teach you, to give you skills for later life, not to be talked to like that!” he yells at me. His face is flushed red and he’s starting to sweat. I think about saying something, but I think I’ve said enough. My mind starts to wander again, thinking about after school. What shall I say? Shall I make a move? Or shall I wait for him? But what if he doesn’t make one? Scenarios enter my thoughts, blocking the outside world. But then I’m forced back again. “MICHAEL WAY! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?” Haden’s yelling drags me back again.
“No sir, I am most fucking not!” I yell back, not thinking. As soon as the words pass my lips, I clamp them shut again and my hand flies up to cover my mouth. Haden stares at me, disbelief all over his face.
“Well if you wont listen to me, maybe you’ll listen to Mr Macbooth” he warns me. Oh shit no! Not the fucking headmaster! I’ve got to get out of this! But how?
“Oh for fuck’s sake” I sigh.
“That’s enough of your language, Way!” he snaps at me. I roll my eyes.
“Can I trust you to go down on your own, or do I have to take you myself?” he asks. If I go alone, I can make a run for it. If Haden takes me, he’ll exaggerate everything and get me in a shit load of crap that means staying after school. I cant risk that.
“I’ll go on my own” I mumble, and edge of hate in my voice.
“I will be checking, Way” he warns me, signalling for me to go. I sigh again, before slowly turning and slumping off down the hallway. I don’t dare turn around. I know he’s still there. I can feel his eyes burning into me. Bastard.
As soon as I am out of sight, I make a run for it. I know exactly where I’m going. Somewhere that only one person in the world could ever find me. Gerard’s smoking corner. Bottom corner of the school field, behind the bushes and trees. Completely invisible from outside, but inside, hidden and safe. Gerard always bunks off to smoke there during this period. So he should be there now. I sprint as fast as I can onto the field. Making sure that there’s no-one looking or watching, I head for the corner. I brush past the trees and bushes, climbing undergrowth and other shit that’s growing there. Soon, I can smell the familiar scent of a lit cigarette. Then I spot Gerard, in the tiny clearing, stood against a tree, cigarette in hand, inhaling, then exhaling the thick, sickly smoke. We have one rule for this corner, don’t enter unless you say the password. Sounds stupid, I know, but we cant risk anyone finding out about this place. Gerard would go into depression again.
“Uni-fucking-corns” I whisper. Gerard springs off his tree, but then hears the words, and relaxes.
“Mikey?” he asks. I step forwards into the little clearing, and Gerard smiles at me. Then he frowns. “What are you doing here?” he asks, slightly confused. My eyes flicker away from him for a second.
“Haden. Again” I mumble. He sighs loudly.
“Mikey! You always wind each other up! What did you do this time?” Gerard knows that Haden and I don’t get on. So does mom. She’s had numerous calls from him and the head about my ‘appalling behaviour’ in his lessons. Maybe I should phone the school about his ‘appalling teaching’. Mom always gets unbelievably pissed at me when she gets a call home. At least I have Gerard there to back me up.
“I wasn’t listening, and he accused me of getting ‘smart with him’. Then I said some stuff” I shuffle my feet and stare down at the dirt.
“Oh Mikey. Fuck’s sake. Seriously, you just need to chill the fuck out. I don’t even wanna know what you said, but when mom finds out, she is gonna ground your ass.” Gerard sounds concerned.
“Yeah, but what if she doesn’t find out?” I protest. I know that it’s practically impossible to make sure that mom doesn’t know something, but it’s worth a try.
“Mikey, I’m gonna take a flying fuck and guess that you were sent to the head. That means that you didn’t go. Therefore, they will phone mom, and she will beat your ass into the carpet. You ain’t getting outta this one” he takes another breath of his ciggie. Fuck. I’m dead.
“Wait, but I’m not coming home this evening! Then I can spend Saturday at Ray’s too. Then maybe mom will have calmed down. It might have all blown over!” I sound optimistic, but we both know that I don’t believe the words I’m saying.
“Mikey, this is mom we’re talking about. Things don’t just ‘blow over’. You might wanna pack all your shit to go to Ray’s, cuz if you’re gonna wait till it’s blown over, you’re gonna be there a fucking long time, man” Gerard’s right. I’m in some really deep shit. But at least I’m going to Ray’s tonight!
“Just try calm her down for me will ya?” I ask Gerard, looking sweet and innocent.
“Fine. But don’t come crying to me when she isn’t calm.” he sighs impatiently.
“Thanks, bro” I smile at him. “Gimme a breath of that” I hold my hand out and Gerard gently places the ciggie in it. I hold it to my mouth and take a deep breath. The warm, sickly smoke fills my mouth, and I wave my tongue through it, before slowly breathing it back out. I hand it back to Gerard who takes a couple more breaths before dropping it to the ground and standing on it.
“Where are you gonna go now then?” Gerard kicks the cigarette butt into a pile with the others he’s left there.
“Well moms out, so I could go home and grab my stuff now instead of lunchtime” I suggest. Gerard nods.
“I’ll come. I ain’t got nothing better to do. I can exactly waltz into my shitty lessons now, can I?” he laughs.
“Okay. Let’s go” Gerard leads the way out of the corner, checking that there’s no-one around before stepping back out into the sunlight. We quickly make our way across the field and slip out of the school gates. Once we’re out, we walk at a slower pace. We don’t really say much, just about random shit that no-one really gives a fuck about. At least it passes the time. The weather is good today. Hardly any clouds, only small, white ones, quite warm, but with a cool breeze flowing through, keeping my cheeks from getting hot as we stroll. Gerard lights up another cigarette and offers me one, but I don’t take it.
“Your loss” he murmurs as he flicks his lighter on. I’m not a big fan of smoking, but I’d never deny Gerard a ciggie. Or Frank for that matter. Ray doesn’t really smoke either. Only occasionally.
When we reach our house, Gerard has smoked his cigarette out. He latches the gate and pushes it open. I don’t bother latching it again behind me. We’re not gonna be long. Gerard fishes his keys out his blazer pocket and unlocks the door. As soon as he’s inside, he disappears off to his room. I push the door shut behind me, dump my backpack in the hallway, and quickly jump up the stairs to my room. I can hear Gerard rustling and moving stuff from his room, but I don’t disturb him.
In my room, I grab a pyjama shirt just encase, a pair of clean boxers, a pair of pants, and a t-shirt. Then, in the bathroom, I stuff my toothbrush, toothpaste and deodorant into a small bag. I think that’s all I’ll need. Back out on the landing, I stand outside Gerard’s door.
“Gee, I’m done. Do you wanna come back or stay here?” I call. I hear frantic movement inside, then Gerard answers.
“I’ll stay here. I’ll be back for lunch” he says, just the other side of the door.
“Okay then. See you at lunch!” I say back, collecting my stuff up and trotting down the stairs again. I arrange it all in my school backpack, then sling it over my shoulder, open the front door, and step outside. The breeze is a little stronger now, but only a little. Shutting the front door behind me, then latching the gate, I stroll off down the road back towards school. I’ve got some money, I could go to the shop and buy a drink or some sweets for walking back to Ray’s. It’ll waste time so I don’t have to go back to school as well, so I head for the shop instead. At the shop, I buy two cans of Coke, and a packet of chewy sweets to share. I shove them down the side of my backpack, then slowly, dawdling as much as possible, I start making my way back to school. 2nd period would be over by now and everybody would just be making their way to 3rd. Either I could walk to school quickly and get into 3rd period, or skip 3rd. I think I’m in enough shit. I’ll get back to school for 3rd. I pick up the pace and quickly make my way back to school. I get in just in time for 3rd period. It’s biology. I walk across the classroom and sit in my space next to Martin. He smiles at me. Martin’s a bit of a nerd, but he’s nice. I wouldn’t really choose to be friends with him, but we have to talk because we’re partners. At least he can do the fucking work. Biology seems to drag on forever. The teacher talks crap for about half an hour, then sets us off to do some work from a textbook.
“What are we doing?” I ask, turning to Martin. He frowns at me.
“You should have been listening” he tells me, turning away.
“Please Martin?” I plead, tugging on his arm. He sighs.
“Do questions 5 to 11 on page 69” he informs me, turning back to his book. I flip the pages over to number 69 and find question 5. Oh shit. What the fuck does any of this mean? I look up at the teacher. She’s on her laptop, busy. Fuck this. I turn to the back page in my exercise book, draw a bass clef, and start writing random tunes that sound good. I’ll try them out on bass when I get home tomorrow. After about 10 minutes, I start doodling. Mostly little doodles of Ray. I make sure to keep them hidden from Martin.
The lesson drags on and on. Seeming like ages. I don’t get any work done at all, and the teacher doesn’t know. Great! Finally the lunch bell goes. I jump out of my seat and dodge round all the people, heading for the door. I squeeze out through a tight gap and fly off down the corridor towards the front of the school. When I get out, I see Gerard and Frank already sat at our bench, their lunches on the table. I sit down on the opposite side to them and dig my lunch out of my backpack. Ray strolls along a minute later and sits down next to me, smiling. He places his sandwiches down on the table and tucks in. He looks hungry. Within minutes, Ray has demolished all of his lunch, yet he still looks hungry. I’ve only eaten one of my 3 sandwiches. I’m not really that hungry anyway.
“Do you want my sandwiches Ray?” I ask him, gently pushing them towards him. He looks up at me.
“Really?” he checks.
“Yep sure! I’m not hungry anyway” I tell him, pushing them more towards him. He wraps his hand around then and pull them in front of him.
“Thanks!” he picks one of them up and bites into it. I look away, not wanting to appear to be watching his every move. Lunch goes practically the same as all lunchtimes. Eat, talk, end. Except I have a warm, fuzzy, exited feeling in my stomach every time I look at Ray. We haven’t fucked in a while. We haven’t had the chance, but now we do. I’m a bit annoyed when the end of lunch bell goes, cuz I don’t have any lessons with Ray, but at least it means it’s getting closer to the end of the day!
The next two lessons drag on too, and I don’t pay any attention, but when the end of the day bell goes, I’m the first out. I race to my locker, my heart pounding in my chest. When I reach my locker, he’s not there. I did get here pretty fast. I’ll just wait. After a couple of minutes, Ray strolls round the corner.
“Hey Mikey!” he calls. “You ready?” he asks, coming closer.
“Yep! Let’s go!” I say, eagerly. Ray smiles and I hurry towards him. We walk down the hallway together at a medium pace, saying nothing. Only when we’re outside and alone, do we say anything.
“Oh I have missed you” he says, gently running his hand over the front of my trousers. He can obviously feel what’s going on down there, as he smiles.
“Nu uh uh! Not yet!” I tease, pushing his hand away.
“There’s no-one around” he protests, grinning. I roll my eyes and laugh.
“I know that there’s no-one around! But you can wait” I draw circles on his chest with the tip of my index finger. He closes his eyes and breathes out deeply. “Come on. Sooner we get there, the sooner you can say hello” I tell him, walking on ahead slightly, pulling his hand. He allows me to pull him, but when I stop, he keeps on going. He gently walks into me and slides his hand down my back and over my ass. I smile.
“Come on” Ray whispers to me, pushing me forwards. We walk on down the road, not encountering a single person. Suddenly, Ray pulls me into a little corner, pulls me in close, and kisses me. I know that we should wait until we’re in private, but I cant pull away. Our tongues dance together, soothing, and soft. He slowly pulls away after a couple of seconds. “Let’s go baby” he prompts, taking my hand in his and running off, towards his house. We laugh all the way there, not letting go of each other’s hand once. He slowly walks backwards up his garden path, staring at me, smiling, teasing me. I slowly follow, smiling back. He grabs his keys from his pocket and sharply turns to unlock and open the door. When he turns back round again, I’m right behind him. He laughs and drags me inside. Pressing my body against the door, he shuts it and locks it. Then he returns to kissing me. He tastes the same. There is a tangy edge in Ray’s mouth. There always is. I like it. Licking out the inside of my mouth, I try and get as much of his taste that I can. Then I take my tongue out of his mouth and slowly lick up his face. It’s soft and smooth. Ray’s hands run over my body, and finally find my crotch. He looks up at me and smiles. I’ve been waiting for this. He turns, takes my hand in his again, and runs upstairs. I follow close behind, linked to him. When we reach Ray’s bedroom, we stare at each other for a second. Then we pounce. Ray immediately goes for my belt, whilst I go for his blazer and shirt, throwing his blazer off and unbuttoning his white school blouse before dragging it off his arms. He slowly slips my pants down, and I take my blazer off and dump it to the side. Whilst I do my shirt, he does his pants. Soon, all our clothes, including boxers, are strewn around the room. Ray plants his hands on my shoulders and pulls me in close.
“I love you baby” he whispers in my ear before gently nibbling it. His words send warm feeling through my body and make me shiver.
“Oh, baby, I’ve missed you. I love you. Come here” I run my hands over his body, before kissing him passionately. His tangy taste explodes in my mouth, making me smile and laugh. His hands venture everywhere on my body, and fuck does it feel good! He starts kissing my neck and chest.
“Ohh baby, I’ve missed you so much” he says in-between kisses. “I didn’t know where I was. I needed you” he whispers, guiding me over to the bed. He slowly sits down, pulling me with him. I end up sitting on his lap. He bites my shoulder so I push his face away. Suddenly, he pulls me over his lap and slaps my ass. It hurts, but the pain is quite satisfying. Then, he rolls me over onto the bed and climbs on top of me.
“That hurt, baby. What was that for?” I ask, looking up at him.
“Your ass was begging for it. I had to do something” he shrugs, smiles and kisses me. “Do you want me to kiss it better?” Ray asks in a sly voice. I blink slowly, and nod. I roll over onto my front and Ray slides down to my hips, Then, I feel his warm lips and his hot breath on my ass, kissing every inch of it. Soothing it, caressing it, loving it. Then he slides back up, lying on top of me. Heat passing between our bodies, pressed together, sharing warmth. I know what he wants, and I know what I want. But does he know that we want the same? His head appears at my shoulder, resting.
“All the way, baby?” he asks quietly. I smile.
“All the way, baby!” I tell him, smiling like a Cheshire fucking cat. At first, I wasn’t sure if I wanted to do this again with Ray, but now I’m sure. Ray gets into position, then slowly begins to slide his cock up my ass. There’s always gonna be the pain at this part, but I’m getting used to it. My ass immediately starts throbbing, and I close my eyes, clenching my fists. “Keep going” I groan loudly. He pushes his cock in more, before slowly starting to side forwards and back across me. The pain begins to fade and the warm tingling feeling sets in. I breathe out deeply and relax as Ray’s soft body slides effortlessly over mine. After a little while, he shuffles up to lie by my side. I roll over so we’re facing each other. I gently press my lips against his, and let his hot breath flow across my face. He wraps his arm around me, and I do the same to him. We hold each other tight.
“I love you” he whispers. I bury my face in his hair and snuggle down.
“I love you too” I say back, getting a mouthful of his curls. He laughs as I try and spit them out. Once I get his hair out of my mouth, I make myself comfortable on his bed.
“I wish we could stay here forever” he sighs, closing his eyes. “No-one to judge us, to stop us” he smiles and opens his eyes.
“Just promise me one thing” I start. He opens his eyes and looks at me. “Don’t ever leave me” I lean forwards and quickly kiss him.
“Mikey Way, I promise I will never leave you” he promises, kissing me back. We smile at each other for a second, before closing our eyes and nestling down into each other’s arms.
We stay silent for a few minutes, just listening each others breathing and steady heartbeats. Then Ray takes a deep breath.
“Gerard was telling me earlier about something you did today. I didn’t catch it cuz he was talking way too fucking fast” he says.
“Oh yeah” I sigh. “Well it was in maths with Haden. I wasn’t paying attention, so he yelled at me. I answered back, swearing and insulting him, so he dragged me out and shouted at me more then sent me to Macbooth” I explain to him, opening my eyes.
“What did Macbooth say?” he asks, sounding concerned.
“I didn’t go” I say quickly. I hear Ray sigh.
“Mikey, your gonna be in some deep shit” he raises his eyebrows at me.
“I know, but he was pissing me off” I sit up and Ray sits up too.
“You always piss each other off” he points out. I look down at the bed, playing with my hands.
“That’s what Gerard said” I mumble. Ray laughs a little. I look up at him and frown. “What?” I ask impatiently.
“You!” he laughs, stoking my face.
“What about me?” I demand. He laughs harder and kisses me quickly.
“You’re perfect” he whispers in my face, kissing me again. He takes my face in his hands and looks deep into my eyes. “Ok? You are perfect and I love you” he gently runs his fingers over my face. I laugh and look down, but he tilts my head back up. He raises his eyebrows at me.
“I’ll only be perfect if you are” I tell him, burrowing my hands in his hair. Entwining his mane in my fingers.
“Ok then baby” he agrees, lying back down again. I want to lie down next to him, but I need a piss.
“I need to pee. I’ll be back in a second.” I say, jumping off the bed.
“We can go downstairs and grab something to eat or something when you get back” Ray suggest, climbing off the bed and picking his clothes up off the floor.
“Sounds good” I say, collecting my clothes up and hurrying off the bathroom.
Once I’ve peed, I get dressed, straighten my fucked up hair, and then return to Ray’s room. When I walk in, he’s dressed and is perched on the edge of his bed, playing his guitar. He puts it down when he sees me. Then he stands up and walks over to me. He wraps one of his arms around my waits and kisses me. I kiss him back, and we stay for a while, locked in our kiss. Then finally, we pull away. Ray takes my hand in his, holds it tight, and walks off downstairs. I walk next to him, smiling, my heart still racing from the excitement.
Sign up to rate and review this story