Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

THE Weekend...

by MrsGeeWay92 1 review

The Way parents go away for the weekend . . . (This story is dedicated to my best friend, Killjoyxoxo)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-02-22 - 1903 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Bye, boys. Behave yourselves. Gerard, take good care of Mikey! Okay, love you!" our parents said, as they left for the weekend to go on a second honeymoon...

[Gerard POV]

I fell on my bed, after I made sure Mikey had something to eat. Our parents were finally away, and I had the place to myself. Well, almost. I went over to the phone to call Frank Iero and Ray Toro, to invite them over for popcorn, skittles and movies. While I waited for them, I decided to bath Mikey, so that he, at least, could be clean. So, I went to his room, and saw him sitting at his desk, drawing a picture of a unicorn.

"Hey, Mikes! Bath time."

"Yay!" Mikey screamed. If there was one thing Mikey loved, it was his bath time.

Mikey was covered in bubble bath. He lifted his eyes up from the toys that I had placed in the water.

"Gee-Gee?"

"Yes, Mikes?"

"Have you ever kissed a girl before, Gee?"

"Umm... No, Mikey. I haven’t. I’m not really interested in girls. I’m gay, Mikes."

"What does gay mean, Gee?"

"It means to have feelings for people of the same gender."

I quickly finished washing Mikey and helped him get dressed in his 'Sparkles, the unicorn' pyjamas, took his little hand and went with him to his bedroom.

"Gee, can you tuck me in, and tell me a story, please?"

I tucked Mikey in, gave him a peck on the head, and told him a story about unicorns taking over the world. When I saw that Mikey was fast asleep, I left Mikey’s nightlight on, and went out to the lounge. When I got there, Frank and Ray were already sitting on the couch, devouring our food.

"Hey! How the hell did you get in the house?"

"The door was open, Gee. Guess you forgot the lock it after your parents left. So, tell us, are we going to throw a party and invite the girls over, or what?"

"No, Frank. I promised my mom and dad I will be responsible for at least one weekend of my life. Besides, LynZ and Jamia went with their parents to New York for the weekend."

We sat on the couch and watched the Night of the Living Dead, until Frank got too scared, and hid his face in my neck, quivering at the thought of ever encountering zombies in real life. I felt myself stiffen and go hard at the mere touch of Frank’s skin against mine.

[Frank’s POV]

I felt Gerard stiffen under me, and immediately pulled away, unable to comprehend what I felt for Gerard, ever since we became friends. I grew up thinking it would go away, eventually, as we met girls, and started dating, but none of us, apart from Ray, had ever gone out with a girl before. I knew I didn’t feel for anyone what I felt for Gee, and, sometimes, I wanted to tell him, but our friendship meant more than anything in the world, and I didn’t want to mess everything up with my stupid crush.

I turned, and saw that Gerard was looking at me, and I couldn’t help staring back. Suddenly, Gerard leaned in and started kissing me, forgetting, for a moment, that Ray was still there. I could feel Gerard’s tongue playing around in my mouth, and I could smell Gerard’s sweet scent of cigarettes, mint and sweat.

I was startled out of my daydream by Mikey’s crying, and looked up to where Mikey was standing in the doorway, tears running down his tiny face. He was clutching Sparkles tightly to his chest.

"What’s wrong, Mikes?" Gee asked, concern in his voice.

"I had a nightmare, Gee-Gee. It was horrible!"

"Aw, Mikes," Gee said, picking Mikey up, and pulling him into his lap. "What was the nightmare about?"

"Zombies, Gee. They were chasing me, and I had nowhere to run. I screamed out your name, but you didn’t come to help me. Why didn’t you come to help me, Gee?"

"Oh, Mikes! It was just a silly dream. You know I will always be here for you. Come, let me take you back to bed."

He took Mikey’s little hand, when Mikey turned to me. "You come, too, Frankie. I want you to come, too. Please."

"Sure," I said, taking his other hand. As we turned to go up the stairs, we saw that Ray had fallen asleep on the couch, his mouth wide open and spit escaping often.

When we got upstairs, to tuck Mikey in, he turned to face us and said, in a very sweet voice: "Can you sleep with me for the rest of the night, please? I’m just so scared."

Gerard, who knew how real nightmares could seem to a small child, smiled at Mikey, winked at me, and said: "Sure, Mikes. We will lay in bed with you."

Mikey happily jumped onto the bed, still clutching Sparkles to his chest, while Gee squeezed in the right side of the bed, and I squeezed in on the left side. Suddenly, I felt Gerard’s hand slowly making its way up my leg, and I couldn’t suppress the moan that escaped my lips, Mikey looked up at me, his brow furrowing.

"Why are you moaning, Frank? Don’t you wanna sleep with me?"

I could see his lips starting to tremble. I knew that if Mikey Way started to cry, nobody would be able to get him to stop, so I took his little hand in mine, and said: "Of course I wanna sleep with you, silly."

"Good," he said. "Now, can I have a kiss from both of you?" he enquired.

I looked at Gerard, who nodded and smiled, and we both bent down and gave him a kiss on the cheek. So, he happily closed his eyes and went to sleep.

[Gerard’s POV]

When I woke up the next morning, I saw Frank sleeping like a baby, curled up in the foetal position. Mikey wasn’t in bed, so I jumped up and ran down the stairs to find Mikey in the kitchen, trying to make toast. I smelt something burning, and realized, to my horror, that Mikey stuck a fork in the toaster. He turned around to see me standing in the doorway, and smiled and greeted me cheerfully.

"Hey, Gee! I made you some toast."

"Morning, Mikey!" A grin started to form on my face.

"Mikey, why is there a fork in the toaster?"

"I tried to, um... I don’t really know, Gee, but it doesn’t want to work anymore. I guess its broken now."

"Mikey, that’s because you can’t put a fork in the toaster. It damages it."

I saw his lip starting to tremble, and hugged him.

"Don’t worry, Mikes. We’ll fix it."

I fixed the rest of the toast, and gave Mikey some cereal, when the rest of the gang came to the kitchen for some food. As we all sat down and ate our food, we wondered what to do the whole day. Mikey was jumping up and down, and couldn’t shut up for a minute.

"Let’s go, Gee! It’s Bob’s birthday, and mom said I can go. Come on, you have to take me! Please, Gee?"

I sighed. I totally and completely forgot about the parry, but I did promise my mom I would take Mikey, so at least he would be occupied for a while. I grabbed my car keys, took Mikey’s hand, and said: "Guys, see you in a minute. Just gonna drop this ball of energy off at Bob’s house, and then we can do something fun."

"Umm, Gee," Ray said. "I promised my mom I would be home early to help with the preparations for the shower their throwing for my cousin, so could you maybe drop me off on your way?"

"Sure, Ray. Get in!" I said, and turned to Frankie. "You might as well go with us, so you won’t be left in your own company."

We all scrambled in the car and dropped Ray off at his house, and Mikey at the Party.

"Hey, Mikes, remember I will pick you up at one, okay? No funny business. You wait here for me to pick you up, okay?"

"Okay, Gee! See you later. Love you!"

"Love you, too!" I said, as I turned the car around and drove back home.

I turned to look at Frank, and he leaned in and started kissing me. I was so shocked, but at the same time I craved his kisses. I craved his hands all over my body, and I just wanted to drag him to bed and make love to him and tell him how much I loved him, and deal with the consequences later.

“I love you, Frankie,” I managed, my lips still stuck to his, making no attempt to take it away.

“I love you too,” he said, and dragged me to the back seat, where he unbuckled my pants and put his hand in my pants, all the while kissing me.

I took his hand and let him to my bedroom...

That afternoon, I went to fetch Mikey from the Bryar residence. I saw him smiling from ear to ear.

“Hi, Mikey,” I said. “Did you enjoy the party?”

“Oh, yes! It was great! We had all kinds of candy to eat, and we played ‘pin the tail on the donkey’, and we played a game where we had to chase Alicia and her friends around, and then Alicia kissed me on the cheek, which was really gross, because I’m sure she has cooties and she’s ugly, because she’s a girl! Eww!” he said, while he wrinkled his nose, like he smelled something bad.

I laughed. I knew in a few years he was going to change his mind about how gross girls are, so I just playfully ruffled his hair and drove home. When we got home, I saw that Mikey was fast asleep. I guess the whole party really knocked him out, so I picked him up and carried him to his bedroom, where I planted a soft kiss on his cheek, and tucked him in so he could have a afternoon-nap. After that I went to Frank, to see him watching an old movie on TV. I joined him on the couch, sitting as close to him as the couch would allow.

[Frank’s POV]
I looked up just as Gerard sat down next to me, and I could feel Gee’s closeness and his warmth. Gosh! I saw Gerard’s gorgeous face, and my heart ran away with me again. I knew that the weekend was drawing to a close, but I just wished the weekend could have lasted forever, and that I never had to leave, but things weren’t that simple, I later discovered, because the moment my lips met Gerard’s, the front door opened, and Donna Way stepped into the house. She walked towards the lounge, and, suddenly, she came to a standstill and said:

“Boys, I’m back...”

The end.

A/N: ages in the story
Mikey = 7
Bob = 7
Ray, Frank, Gerard ,Lynz, Jamia = 16
Sign up to rate and review this story