Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Letter

Breakable

by darkvenom 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2013-02-24 - 319 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Hey, Frank?” Mikey watched as Frank raised his head lazily from the bed, trying not to disturb the sleeping Gee who he clutched protectively; but honestly Gerard still looked pretty out of it.

“I need to go home, get some clothes and shit. I’ll probably slum it here for a while. He shouldn’t really be on his own.” Frank glanced down at the innocent face beside him, free of frown lines, free of worries. Until he opened his eyes, at least.

“Wait a sec.” Mikey paused at the doorway, watching as Frank tried to carefully reach into his pocket without moving Gerard. The sleeping man gave a moan and pulled closer but Frank had already retrieved his keys from his jeans. Frank placed a small kiss to Gerard’s forehead, making Mikey’s lips twitch upwards before throwing the keys to Mikey, who dropped them clumsily.

“What are-“Mikey spoke bending down to pick them up.

“Keys to my flat. Would you mind getting some shirts and my guitar? It’s on the way.”

“You’re staying too?” Mikey asked thoughtfully, watching as Frank’s cheeks flushed a little under his stare.

“Yeah… I just thought maybe…I-“Frank’s tongue wouldn’t let him speak and he kept his eyes fixed on Gerard so as not to meet Mikey’s gaze, which looked more intimidating than usual from behind his frames.

“I think it’s a good idea.” Mikey smirked at the blush he had caused, biting his lip playfully as he looked at the two on the bed. “He missed you.”

Mikey ducked out of the room, his steps inaudible on the stairs due to his lack of weight, or just maybe, it was because he hung around outside the door for a moment, watching as Frank leaned in to kiss Gerard once more, tucking his hair lovingly behind his ear.

“I missed you too.”
Sign up to rate and review this story