Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Belle Cauchemar.

by XBrokenPromisesX 4 reviews

O/C Vamp-Fic; Amelia moved to America to escape the Irish's harsh community with her father. She finds her self in a world she never though existed.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-02-25 - Updated: 2013-04-16 - 2336 words

0Unrated
A/N; Thanks to Sam41, FightingForever and Glostick86 i have decided to keep it Girl/Boy because thats what i REALLY wanted to write in the first place. So thanks guys.

Also i'm keeping the first chapter as i cant be fucked to re-write it. So i just added on to it. Hope you like it. And REMEMBER- Amelia's background story is fact. so please. keep an open mind. the rest though is completely fiction ie. the story line it's self.

One more thing i'm a little rough on my English grammar and spelling so please excuse any mistakes i have made, once i'm back into the swing of writing fully in English i will fix them. There's French thrown into it, so if you don't understand it, go here (http://translate.google.com/#fr/en/) and you can translate it as you go along, sorry guys D: - Dannie




Chapter One - Sharks and Danger (Using iTunes for my chapter names cos it's sooo original like haha)



“Isabella, bien fait .... Dillon, pourrait être mieux ... Michael est votre meilleur encore ... Amelia... rester après la classe s'il vous plaît..” Mademoiselle Jacalyn placed last weeks test on my desk, tutted and carried on. I grimaced when I seen the big red F on the top of the page, my father will not be happy. I turned to Penny who was smiling happily as she scanned over her test.

“Hey Pen, what did she just say?” I can’t understand a word of French, I just could not get the hang of it. Penny looked up form her test and gave me a small smile.

“She said stay after class, sorry Mia” The bell rang as she jumped up and ran for the door. I slightly prayed she’d fall and snot herself so I’d at least have my best friend around when Mademoielle Jacalyn killed me for once again failing one of her pointless tests, but No she was out the door before the annoying drilling sound stopped. I sighed and packed up my stuff, walking slowly up to Jacalyn’s desk. She looked up form her note pad and gave me the eyes. Oh shit. The woman doesn’t give me a break, and now she’s hand writing a latter to my dad to tell him just how much of a disappointment his daughter is just because I don’t understand her fucking stupid god damn language. Anyone who doesn’t speck or want to speck French is a disappointment, and I don’t or want to so I’m just about the biggest one she’s come across. Also I think she picks on me just because my dad is gay… yeah bet ya didn’t expect that one huh? My dad is the bee’s knees.

“Amelia, je voudrais vous donner ceci à votre père, dès que vous rentrez chez vous. J'ai besoin de lui parler de votre .. problème .. avec l'apprentissage.” She folded the note and handed it to me, I was so confused. I didn’t understand a word she said. She sighed. “Just give this to your father please. You may go.” I grabbed the note and ran for it. Once I got to my locker I grabbed the books for the work that was due tomorrow and ran for the bus.

It was the perfect afternoon, Rainy, dull and cold. It reminded me of the weather back home and it made me feel safe. I know it’s weird, but on days like this I feel closer to Dublin, Back home in Ireland it does nothing but rain. People give out about it all the time, hell I use to give out about it, you could never go out and play as a kid without looking like a marshmallow because your parents would wrap you up in the biggest coat they could find so you wouldn’t get wet and catch a cold, and god for bid you got sick. The only time it would be a hot summers day would be the month of September, and that’s when everyone goes back to school. Not cool mother nature, not cool. But now, I’d give a leg for those summer’s back. I miss the weather, not the people. I would never ever opt to living in Ireland again. The people in our area gave my dad hell for his sexuality. Brining up a young girl in his condition was no way to live… What fucking Condition? He loves Cock, so do fucking I. Does that mean I have a ‘condition’ too? The Cock Syndrome?
Fuck off!

I jumped off the bus two stops down from the Salon, deciding I wanted to walk in the rain for a bit and feel mother nature at her best against my skin. The droplets of rain felt good against my bare arms. I took a deep breath and felt the fresh crisp air fill my lungs. I took out my hair tie and let my brown hair fall down around my shoulders. By the time I reached the salon I was socked and I felt amazing.

I pushed open the door and spotted my dad at the end of the Salon blow-drying a pretty woman’s hair. They where chatting and giggling away, I would have been worried if I hadn’t known my dad suffered from Cock Syndrome. I laughed and dropped my bag behind the counter and went and made a coffee for myself. Dancing my way back to the counter, coffee in hand I noticed my dad and the pretty woman where at the counter still giggling away. My dad looked up and smiled.

“Ahh there she is, my little flower. Amelia this is Donna Way, Donna this is my little princess Amelia” My dad smiled proudly as he took my hand and pulled my to his side so Donna could get a better look at me. I was still in my slightly wet uniform, Black high waist skirt, Crisp whist short sleeved shirt, knee high black socks that where pushed down to mid calf and black vans. Yes I fucking love my uniform. She gasped and took my hand.

“Oh my James she is just the picture of perfection, Amelia you are absolutely stunning.” She placed her hand on my cheek and I smiled. She looked me right in the eyes and I longed for her touch. Not in a ‘fuck me now’ way but in a way I’ve longed for my whole life. A mothers touch. She smiled and looked between my and my dad. “You have your father’s eyes.” She giggled and pulled my into a tight hug, I wrapped my arms around her and smiled.

“Thank you” I giggled and pulled away and hugged my dad. I breathed in his scent. Cigarettes, coffee and hair dye. My favourite smell.

“How was school pumpkin?” I sighed and pulled the note out of my shirt pocket and handed it to him.

“It’s from Miss Jacalyn” My dad sighed and took the note, quickly reading it and placing it on the counter.

“Amelia, you really have to try. She will fail you and you wont get into college because of it.”

“I know dad, but I just don’t understand it and she wont give me extra lessons because it will take up too much of her time.” I whined and my dad smiled.

“I know Mia, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try. Donna sorry, that appointment..” My dad grabbed the book and flicked through it looking for an opening. Donna turned to me, her face laced with concern.

“What’s going on honey? A teacher giving you a hard time?” She touched my arm and I sighed.

“Yeah, my French teacher. I can’t get the language and she gives me hell because of it. She doesn’t understand how hard it is to pick up a language you’ve never learned before, let alone pick it up when she’s teaching it at a 12 grade level.. Woman doesn’t give me a break” I frowned and crossed my arms like a two year old. The woman really gets under my skin.

“Do you like the language?” She smiled and lead me over to the chairs in the waiting area.

“I suppose, it’s beautiful to hear. And would be even nicer if I could understand it but I just can’t get the hang of it. She makes me feel like a failure just because I’m not in par with the other students.” I crossed my legs and rubbed my eyes. Even thinking about it gives me a headache.

“Well my son was top of his class, I’m sure he’d be happy to tutor you.” She smiled and winked at me. “Show her who’s on in par huh?” I giggled and shook my head.

“I couldn’t let you or him do that. I’m sure the poor guy has other things to do then teach me from language, I wouldn’t want to bother him.”

“Hush now, he has nothing better to do since he dropped out of college, always complaining he has nothing to do. He’ll do it, without a fuss.” My dad walked over and gapped at her.

“Donna.. I.. are you sure? that’s a lot to ask of him” Donna shok her head and smiled.

“Not at all, He’ll do as I say. It’s settled, come over after you finish work and I’ll introduce use. I must dash, I’ll see you all about 6, I’ll make dinner.” And with that she got up and walked out. Both my father and I just stared at her and she disappeared out the door.


******

We pulled up outside Donna’s house. Never in my life had I seen such a place, it was huge. It reminded me of the presidents house in Dublin but so much bigger, and dark. It was made of old dark gray stone, probably built in the late 1500’s by the looks of things. Andy would have a field day in this place. He loves old style houses. Epically houses like this. No doubt the in side is much different to the outside probably really modern. Donna seems that type of women, really with it and classy, hell maybe she’ll surprise me and the house will be exactly like the exterior.

I unbuckled my belt and climbed out of the car, my dad following he to was dumb struck by how large Donna’s house was. For a Rich woman she doesn’t show it. It she’s really humble.

“I wonder why she comes to our pokey little salon when she can no doubt afford the high-end salons.” I laughed at my dad and grabbed my bag.

“ I don’t know pops maybe because we’re cool and have more class then those stuck up blond bimbos. “ I shrugged and walked up to the front door and rang the bell. “Maybe its our Irish charm that has converted her to our peasant ways” I smirked has my dad laughed and joined me at the door.

“Probably right Amelia, you really should of gone home and changed out of that uniform, you’ll be dying with the flu tomorrow” My dad scuffed

“Agh I’ll be fine nothing a cup of tea wont sort out later” I stuck my thong out and made a weird face that made my dad buckle over in laughter. The door flue open and there standing in the door way was our lovely Donna Way. She was dressed in a long black gown, She looked paler then she had in the salon but maybe that was her make-up. Her lips matched her nail polish - Blood Red. Man I love Blood Red nail polish its all dark and sexy.

“Oh Deary’s I’m so happy to see you again, Come in come in. Let me take out coat James. Amelia you can put your bag over there whit mine if you like. Would you like a drink? Tea. Coffee? James maybe something a little stronger?”

“Just a two coffee’s thanks, I’ve to drink home.” My dad handed her his jacket and took my bag from me and left it at the closet door.

“Two coffee’s coming up., go on into the living room, I’ll be with you in a moment.” Donna rushed off to the kitchen. I looked around the main hall. It was big and have many corridors leading to various rooms and it was indeed modern but it also had a darker image too. Like the old high walls where there, not touched or harmed in anyway. Parts of the walls where bare, nothing but the old stone walls, other parts had paintings and photography’s hung. Giving it a little character. The floor had a blood red carpet covering the no doubt stone floors. The sitting room was much the same but it was more homely and really cosy. I was already in love with the house and I had only been in one room and the main hall.

“Wow.. This place is amazing” I sat myself on the far end of the couch and watched the fire blazing. The fire place was huge, black stone covering one long wall with a lager whole in the middle for the fire. It was breath taking. It may not sound very nice, but looking at was completely different.

“It’s something alright. I scared to touch anything in case it falls apart.” My dad chuckled and sat next to me. “Your dream home huh?”

“You’ve no idea. It’s just.. Breath taking.” I sighed, cursing my life and all who sails in it.


I will never be able to afford anything like this.

Not in my wildest dreams.
Sign up to rate and review this story