Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Autonins

Chapter 14

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Hinata,Naruto - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-03-03 - 756 words

1Original
Chapter 14

It was a nice day and Hinata Uzumaki-Namikaze nee Hyugga was having a drink with Anko, Ino and Ten Ten after doing a little shopping and training. “So,” said Anko. “How big is he?” Hinata spewed out her iced coffee.

“ANKO!” She said, the others were laughing. Just then a young man had went over to them. He had dirty blond hair with blue streaks slightly over his ears and gray eyes with flecks of green. He was in black Anbu pants, a navy blue T-shirt, black sandal boots, he was from the Cloud village by his wrist bands and his head band tied on his arm.

“Um,” he said. “Hyugga-san?” Hinata looked over to him in confusion.

“Yes?” She said, he blushed.

Geez, she is gorgeous. ’ “Um, I’m Dragonheart Rellik.”

“Nice to meet you Rellik-san, what can I do for you?”

“I want to apologize for the attempted kidnapping of you when you were younger. It was my father that did it. He was executed and I had taken over as my clan’s head. I offer my services to you.” She sighed.

“And you won’t take ‘no’ for an answer.”

“No ma’am.”

“Okay, could you stay with us? We need to talk to my husband.”

“You’re married?”

“Yes, for four months.”

“Well, congratulations.”

+++++++

Meanwhile Kushina Prime, Power Tsunade, Heavy Arashi and Fast Shizune showed up to help the Autonins as their human partners went to see the others.

Hello, Narutimus-kun, ” Said Kushina Prime, “what’s wrong?

Haku 38, tell her what you saw.” Said the Autonin leader, so she does and they were grim faced.

What do we do Kushina sama? ” Said Fast Shizune.

Son?

We have some of the others helping us.

Does Naruto know? ” Said Power Tsunade.

He has to, ” said Haku 38.

That reminds me, how did they do? ” Said Kunshina.

They’re in the finals, ” said Narutimus.

Good,” said Tsunade.

+++++++

Meanwhile Naruto was helping Kenshin bring in Hinata’s mother. “Is this her?”

“Yeah,” Kenshin said. Naruto checked on her, she was alive and very beautiful as Hinata and Sora.

“I can see where they got their good looks.”

“Yeah, can we help her?”

“Let me see if I can do something for her.” So he closed his eyes and focused on his inner energies. He feels her life force start up in her. Suddenly gasped and opened her eyes. “Hikari sama?” She slowly looked at him and smiled.

Naruto-kun, ” she said softly. He smiled, she remembered him. She slowly reached up and hugged him. Then she looked over to Kenshin. “Ken…shin?

“Hello, Hikari sama.” He said she hugged him as well. Naruto picked her up and carried her to a room. “So, yeah told Hinata and Sora their mom’s alive?” Naruto face palmed, “You Didn’t Tell Them?”

“No.”

“Why?”

“Didn’t get a chance.”

+++++++

Meanwhile the girls and Rellik were walking to Namikaze manor while talking about what was going on in Konoha and what Hinata was doing in Whirlpool. “So you and Naruto-kun have been doing a lot to protect missing ninjas with bloodline abilities?” Said Ino.

“Un,” said Hinata. “You wouldn't believe how many bloodlines there are out there.”

“But a lot of them are hated because of it.” Said Rellik, they nodded.

“That's why we're doing this.” Then Naruto came up to them. “Naruto-kun,” she went over and gave him a hug and kiss. “This is Rellik Dragonheart, Rellik this is my husband Naruto.”

“Nice to meet you,” said Naruto as he held out his hand.

“Same here,” said Rellik as he took it and they shook hands.

“What's up Naru-kun?” Said Ino.

“Hinata, remember when I said I wanted to get you a gift for our wedding?”

“Yeah, I remember you saying you didn't have the perfect gift for me yet.”

“Well, I have the one thing you really want in the entire world.” Hinata looked confused he led them to the manor.


Once there they had seen Kenshin, “hello Hinata.” He said.

“Hello Kenshin,” she said. Rellik introduced himself to him.

“Okay, Hina-chan what's the one thing you've always wanted?”

“My Mom? But, she's dead.” She said.

“Follow me,” so they went up to the bedrooms and went to a room. “The person in here has been wanting to see you for a long time.” He opened the door and she went in to see a person on a bed and started to shed tears.

“Momma,” she said.

TBC

Rellik Dragonheart belongs to 'Dragonheart1992' with my thanks.
Sign up to rate and review this story