Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Nothing You Can Say Can Stop Me Goin' Home.

In The End We're Gonna Be Just Fine.

by MCR-99 1 review

Mia. Your oneshot. (Be proud I left this open for you! Ya never know when ya might need it!)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-03-08 - 806 words

0Unrated

In The End We're Gonna Be Just Fine.

"Kitteh!"My best friend ever,Sadie,called from my window,in a ghetto like voice."Get yo' ass down here! Frankie's waiting.."

"I'm comin',woman! Calm yo' tits!"I laughed back,grabbing my bag and trotting downstairs and out the door,to see Sadie and her boyfriend,Gerard,going at it.Kissing,not sex."Jeezus,Cupcake! I just had food!"

"Hey!"Cupcake,that's what we called Sadie,protested after she'd come up for air."Not my fault my boyfriend is a fucking sex god!"

I rolled my eyes as Frankie put his arm around me.

"Hey,babe.Ready to go learn?"He smiled,and I groaned in discomfort.

"No fuckin' way,Frankie!"I reply,and Gee smiled.

"How about we go to Starbucks?"

We all cheered at that idea,before setting off down the street to our regular Starbucks.We got there and all ordered the same thing.Choco-latte.Cupcake had extra sugar though,she was addicted to it.Well,knowing Cupcake,she was addicted to anything and everything that was full of sugar.After we got our coffee,we walked out of Starbucks and walked towards the park,where we found our treehouse.We carefully climbed the ladder,and sat up in the tall tree.
We were having fun until they showed up.

"So,here's where the losers hang out!"The loudest male voice,Joey,sneered.I poked my head out the window,to see Joey,Tim,Joey's second in command,and the rest of Joey's gang called The Hall Herons.

"We aren't losers,Joey.Losers require a small IQ,which is what you have."I smiled,taunting him,before moving away from the window.

"You've done it now.."He snarled,before shouting to the rest of his gang."Climb that tree,boys! Time to rough these little emos up!"

"Shit!"Frankie darted from his spot,trying to ready himself with a weapon,as did Gee.They had no luck but a few branches from the tree.I was stood on top of the entrance to the treehouse,and was knocked over when it opened.Sadie was knelt by my side as I felt onto the floor cushions.

"You okay?"She asked,just as Joey came over.

"Move it,you little bitch!"He said to her,and Gerard twitched.

"The fuck you just say to her?"He roared,moving over to Joey.He looked him dead in the eye.

"You heard.I called your girlfriend a bitch.The fuck you gonna do about it?"

Gee snapped then.He grabbed Joey's arm,twisting it around.Joey laughed,before punching Gee in the jaw.Gee loosened his death grip on Joey,tumbling backwards to the back of the treehouse,where one of Joey's boys kicked him in the gut.

"Gee!"Sadie screamed,running to his side.Joey returned to me,then kicked my in the gut aswell.I hurled over in pain,clutching my stomach,as Joey repeatedly kicked me again and again.After a while,him and his boys left,leaving all four of us damaged.

**

After a little while,we were all at Frankie's house.Frankie was the only one who wasn't that damaged,and he,along with Sadie,helped us all back to his place.Frankie carefully rested me on one sofa,whilst Sadie placed Gerard on the other.Frankie left the room,before returning with two tubs of painkillers.He threw one of the tubs to Sadie,who was readied with coffee for us to drink the pills down with.We both took the number of painkillers we were given,me and Gerard,before we drank the whole cup of coffee.Frankie sat down at the edge of the sofa,resting a hand on my ankle.

"Sorry I let them hurt you."He mumbled,before I sat up,ignoring the pain coming from my gut,and kissing him,giving him the taste of coffee.

"You never knew they were going to hurt me.It isn't your fault."

"But,I just stood there!"He raised his voice a tiny bit,standing up."I stood there,watching Joey kick you and hurt you! I could of done something,made him stop."

"Calm down,Frankie!"Sadie said,quietly."This was nobody's fault,just Joey,and those mean boys."

"Yeah,Frankie."Gee added,backing her up."You gotta lighten up a little.Hey,without you,Mia would have to lug herself to the hospital where she'd be treated! You saved her in the end Frankie.You're taking care of her."

Frankie smiled a little,sitting back in his seat.

"I guess I am."

After a while,Frankie stuck on a film,and we spent the rest of the day at his place.

KK,Mia there ya go!
Ya suprise oneshot!

PS:I'm okay now guys! Trust me!

xo Cupcake
Sign up to rate and review this story