Categories > Original > Fantasy > A life not in BLOOM

A life not in BLOOM

by PartyPoisen 1 review

Orlando Bloom Daughter sorta story

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2013-03-10 - Updated: 2013-11-13 - 2633 words

1Exciting
In other news, british actor Orlando Bloom has gotten married to his fiance of one month. Austrillian Vitoria Secret's model, Miranda Kerr....
.
.
"Fricken loser."
.
.
"Izzy! Your dad isn't a loser. He is trying to his best to support you kids and live his life. He is trying to keep you from the public attacking you guys." Sonia, Orlando's mother, snapped.
.
.
Arizon rolled her eyes and walked out of the living room to go to her room up stairs to finish her home work before her Grand father got home and went ape shit.
.
.
"He IS a loser and a dead beat father. You and Berry have been raising us since I was 2. Ali wad 3 and Lexa was 10 months." Izzy was of course talking about her brother and sister who her father also abandoned when he became famous.
.
.
In all he had three other kids. Arizon "Izzy" (Ar-izz-zen) 13. Alexandar "Alex" 14, and Alexa "Lexa" 12. He had decided that they needed normal lives but in reality he picked movies over them and decided to just get a dog.
.
.
Alex came in her room not even ten minutes later in his football (american football.) gear.
.
.
"Dad is coming over tomarrow to see us and introduce us to his fiance." He said sitting on her bed.
.
.
Izzy didn't look up from the table or her homework that was having problems on but refused to admit to it. She didn't care and she never would cause she wouldn't ever be able to go back with her dad which when she was with him wasn't very long anyways cause she was just barely over a year old when her dad had gone to London for his acting school so she didn't need him in her life nor did she want him there no more.
.
He tried to buy their love and with Alex and Alexa it worked but on her it didn't compare to having him her life which is what she really wanted but he never really seemed to hear what she had to say when she would try to beg him to keep her and not send her back to Manchester. He didn't listen....... Obviciously. The last thing she accepted from him was a pooh bear stuffed animal she wanted she was two and she had seen in on a store shelf and begged for it. Two days before he shipped her away to not be raised by him.
.
.
"He never wanted us." She said simply to her brother who was still laying on her bed with his new cell phone their dad sent him.
.
.
"He doesn't know what he wants." Alex said back trying to reason.
.
.
Izzy looked around her room and tried to imagine how different it would look if she lived with her dad. She seen his house once and it was huge and the guest room he had there for her and Lexa to share was gorgous. Straight from the buckingham palace she thought. It had been painted a royal blueish color with white and black striped curtains. The shelves were pearl white and the carpet was white. All over the walls were posters of people they liked. He had gone out to make them feel at home but it was never enough.
.
.
Her room now was brown with mint polka dots all over in different sizes. She had a white desk and a closet that she loved cause she could curl up in there and not feel so lonely for some reason.
.
She had taken up cutting and stopped eating at meal times unless someone notices.
.
Even with her grandfather being a doctor she was rarely caught.
.
"All I want is a real dad."
.
.
Izzy ran outside the the back yard where a basket ball court sat that Berry put up for her and A"ex when they asked for it last Christmas. She hated her life and she hated her mom too for not being there for her or showing that she truely cared cause she NEVER looked back.
.
She had a different mom from Alex and Lexa. Her parents had a drunk one night stand and her mom found out she was pregnant three months later with Izzy. So she had Izzy, named her, and left after her dad got her and she never came back for her or explained why she left. She just sends cards and money but doesn't leave a return adress.
.
Alex and Alexa had the same mom. Their mom had Alex and that night they got engaged cause they figured why not add to the excitment of the day. She had then convinced him to adopt when her grandfather died and she had big bucks and wanted a daughter but didn't want to go through the "blissful" stage of pregnancy.
.
Alexa came into the picture and then their mom found out Izzy was Orlando's daughter. She left him but takes Alex and Alexa all the time but wont keep them for good or longer than the weekend. Every other weekend she picks them up and they come back looking happy cause they got to see their mom.. Why can't she have that?
.
She threw the ball trying to make a basket but repeatedly missed which only made her more and more mad. She only got more and more frustrated that she couldnt get the ball to go in after 20 plus throws . She didn't have control of it. She didn't have control of her life. She had NOTHING! She didn't have control of anything going on in her life and she was pissed beyond belief that she couldn't control In frustration she slammed her wrist against the basetball pole and set off a loud 'BANG' noise and a worse pain ever through her arm.
.
"Ouch. Izz-a-boo, why the hell did you do that?"
.
.
Izzy's head shot up and she seen her grandfather she lovingly calls 'Berry' cause wasn't able to say Harry growing up so he got stuck with Berry and she never grew out of it which was fine by him cause she was the only one that kinda bonded with him from the very start.
.
.
"I'm mad." She said simply throwing the ball again and missing yet again.
.
.
Harry just stood at the back door looking at Arizon throw the ball over and over again in frustration and not making it in. He had changed at work so he was dressed in black pants and a his black V neck shirt. His dress shoes were glinting in the light as he smirked at her. He had his arms crossed over his chest and had his legs crossed over one another well he leaned on the back wall.
.
The ball bounced near him and he swiftly picked it up and threw it, Making a basket and making Izzy break down on the spot and fall down to her knees as she rubbed her eyes like a two year having a tantrum cause they couldn't have something.
.
It was moments like this that she needed her dad there but Harry had to be the replacement even though it wasn't his job nor did he have to but he did without complaining as he cared for the three kids left for him and his wife to care for throughout the years. He walked over to her and pulled her up to her feet and let her lean against his chest as she sobbed and wrapped her arms around him.
.
.
"Why does he hate me so much? Why doesn't he care?" she sobbed.
.
.
"Who izz?"
.
.
"My dad."
.
.
"He doesn't know what he wants and doesn't know what he is missing. Who needs him when you got me?" He said hugging her again.
.
.
She chuckled. He had been there instead of her dad and he never complained or minded. Every school play. The talent shows she did at elementary school every year. The ballet classes and recitals. Everything she ever did, he was right there with her grandmother and other grandfather with a flowers or a cared or some kind of small gift.
.
.
"Would you feel better if we got ice cream?" He asked as soon as she stopped crying.
.
.
"And a puppy." She threw in.
.
.
"Nice try. No dog. Just ice cream."
.
"At least I tried."
.
"Yes you did."
.
.
.
.....................................................................................
.
.
Orlando showed up on time to pick up the three kids from after their school programs. Alexa was done with her baseball practice well Izzy was done with Ballet. Alex had football so they were all waiting outside their classes. Alexa and Alex quickly hopped in but Izzy seen her dad just once and rolled her eyes before walking away toward the house.
.
"Izzy. Get in the car. My wife is waiting for me and I don't want to keep her waiting." He said driving slowly next to her.
.
"Then go to her. I wont keep you. I don't even to want to meet her so you don't need to worry about showing your prize off to me so bye."
.
"Izzy. I would love for you to meet her. I am sure you would love her as much as I do."
.
"Like I would love Gemma. Penelope. Kate. That one chick from pirates you dated........"
.
"I married this one." He said simply as if it meant anything.
.
"Good for you. Bye. I have to be home before Berry gets home or else I am gonna be in trouble. I will see you at the house."
.
"Izz. You're 13. I am not leaving you to walk home by yourself. It is miles from the house and it is already gonna be getting dark out soon and you can get kidnapped."
.
She rolled her eyes and started to run and ignore him as he called her from his car as he tried to catch up to her without crashing as he sped after her to the best of his ability. She didn't stop even when she was out of breath and it felt like someone was squeezing her wind pipes. She turned a corner where he luckily had to stop cause it was a one way street. When it did become to much she went down a alley and hid behind a trash can and waited for him to pass by before she came out and continued her way home.
.
She didn't have that much longer to go so she didn't rush it to much even though she should of. 15 minutes later she had finally realized she was going the wrong way home and instead she was going deeper into town which was not to far from the hospital. Sighing she decided to just go there and wait rather than turn back home cause it was a already dark and she would be kidnapped if she was seen out and about. So there she was walking into the hospital and sitting by the exit waiting room for her grandfather to walk out of the elevator.
.
Time seemed like it was in slow motion as she sat there waiting and waiting. A hour had gone by and still he had not come out. He was usally the one to get home a half hour to hour after they got home from their school programs. Here it was two hours later and he was not off of work. She just hoped he didn't have to do over time today cause then she would be there forever...
.
.
"Izz!" she jumped up from the sudden sound. "I figured you would come here. Why did you run away?"
.
"I don't wanna meet her. I hate him!" She snapped. Tears threatening to pour.
.
.
Harry looked down at her with a soft expression. He fought back the feeling of wanting to chuckle at her cause she was so adorable when she was mad and what added to it was her hair was in pig tails and both tails were twisted in tight neat buns resting on the top of her head.
.
"You're gonna have to go home some time."
.
"No I can run away once I get enough energy to get up. I am exhausted."
.
He chuckled at her and lifted her from the chair and took her to the surgical floor where he had to get back to. Everyone seemed shocked to see him holding her and not killing her.
.
"Bloom. Who is this little lady?" A guy with tall dark hair walked over.
.
"This is Arizon. She is my sons youngest daughter. Izzy. This is Derek Shepard. He is a brain doctor." Harry said looking down at his granddaughter is in arms.
.
"A nerologist?"
.
They both seemed shock that she knew that word but smiled and shook their heads.
.
.....................................................................................................
.
Izzy was out cold when Harry pulled up to the house. He picked her up and carried her inside the house to her room where she woke up rubbing her eyes well Harry waited for her to look at him. He was not going to help her hide no more from what she had to face so now was the perfect time to forwarn her about what she had to do.
.
"Shower then come down for dinner Izz. You need to meet her and make him happy." Harry said as Izzy finally sat up and looked at him.
.
"No."
.
"It was not a yes or no statement. You WILL come down whether you like it or not or you will get spanked then force to come down. So if you want a spank free situation then come down in half an hour Izzy." He walked out not giving her time to argue back with her.
.
.
She just crossed her arms and glared at the door that he closed behind him. Her dad was already messing up her life and he had been in town for less than twenty four hours and now she had to meet the lady he would not last with and would be added to the long list of females her dad left. She picked her outfit out and She hopped in the shower and cleaned herself as fast as she could before drying off and walking back into her room across the hall. Harry walked out of his own room with just a towel on much like herself, and went through the dryer to look for clothes. She never knew how he look so young when she was told he was much older than her grandmother yet he looked young like her dad.
.
.
"Need something Izzy?" He asked when he noticed her just standing there staring into space.
.
.
She just glared and walked into her room to get dressed for the horrible night that was about the happen. She threw on her usual Pajmass which was her white shorts with a white tank top and a simple black blouse over that. She brushed her hair out as a knock came to the door and Harry walked in followed by her dad a lady she was guessing was his new wife.
.
.
"Izzy, I would like for you to meet my wife. Come here." Her dad asked as he sat on her bed and pulled his wife next to him. Harry leaned against the wall not saying anything but had given Izzy 'the look'
.
.
"I don't wanna meet your girlfriends. I am tired of meeting all of them cause by the next time you come to the house you will have another one with you." Izzy said as she looked at him from the mirror.
.
.
They all look shocked that she would admit to something like that so easily but Harry easily came out of his trance and pulled her off her chair as she she finished her hair and dragged her to his room and shut the door.
.
.















.

Secretly a huge Orlando Bloom fan. REVIEW PLEASE!
.
Sign up to rate and review this story