Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell Kid

You're Allowed To Move On

by MichiamoNicola 2 reviews

"Dear Dean..."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2013-03-10 - 340 words

2Exciting


I'm sorry Dean. I had no intention to do this up until this very moment that I'm writing this letter. Don't blame yourself, or your mom. This could have happened no matter where I stayed tonight. I don't know where I'm going to go or where I'm going to stay and quite frankly, I'm shitting myself at that thought. But it's something I need to do. I know, it's cowardly of me to run away from my problems but that's all I'm good at. I'm no good at facing them. Maybe it stems from me not knowing my father for most of my life, but I can't be certain. All I know is that this is what I have to do.

There are a lot of reasons why I'm leaving. The events of tonight are one of them. I'm so used to being free and able to do nearly everything that I want, tonight came as a shock to me. I'm not used to feeling trapped, which is why I've left. I need my independence. There are a couple things I need you to do for me.

I need you to explain it all to Kate, Laura and the rest of the gang. They'll probably hate me for it, but I needed to do this, it's hard to explain why. Make sure that Gerard still lets you all in backstage to his show and in the pit, if not I'll tear him a new one if I see him again.

Secondly, and most importantly, stay happy. You being happy makes me happy, just remember that. As much as you may hate me right now, deep down you will want me to be happy because I will always want the same for you. If being happy means being with another girl, then so be it. If we ever meet again, I won't expect you to be waiting for me. You're allowed to move on.

I guess that's everything I want to say, oh and I'll always miss you.

Love,

Cara

xx
Sign up to rate and review this story