Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The only hope for me is you.

I'm not a hero, just a man.

by cj_warner94 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-03-10 - 554 words - Complete

0Unrated
Party was hitting the door but I wouldn't let him in. So he decided to use his ray gun to shoot the lock. Perfect.

I sat with my head in my knees my arms wrapped around them. Party came and sat next to me.

"Ya, know Party, you where so famous before this happened and it was my dream to meet you, I knew every word to every song, even blood, you where my hero, I don't understand how I could be yours,"

A felt a tear slide down my cheek and Party wiped it of then kissed my cheek.

"Shhhh, it's ok, don't worry your safe here, no one will care about the scar. Have you not seen mine? I'm not a hero just a man I'm gunna sing this song,"

Party lifted up the vest top he was wearing and showed me. There was a thick scar running from his hip to his nipple. I reached out to touch it, and I felt the coldness of the scar contrast the heat from his chest. My hand drifted and I ended up stroking his chest as he lent forward to kiss me.

I pulled away and got up, readjusting my arrows and bow. I held out my hand to party and he smiled and took it. He held my hand as we walked into the 'lounge' area of the diner.

Party introduced me to everyone, a girl with medium length red hair, Toxic Hearted Sky, Syanide Skull, whom I'd already met, Fallen Angel, again who I'd met, a girl with long pink hair and purple tips, Electric Baby, a guy with black ear length hair, Anarchy Aim.

He then introduced me to a girl that had bright magenta hair to her stomach, she was Mute Immolation. She apparently had her vocal chords cut. She was hard core. I nodded at her and she winked at me.

Then I was introduced to a really stunning girl, who I could tell liked Party a lot more then just friends. Her name Artistic Accident. Party looked at her fondly, and I had to admit yeah she was hot, long black hair that curled towards the bottom. Blue innocent eyes, like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. She was small and skinny but looked powerful in a fight, much like Fun Ghoul.

Party then tried to introduce me to the next killjoy but I jumped on her before party could speak. She use to be my best friend before all this shit happened. I sat on her lap and wiggled about.

"BANE!! Oh my god! How the fuck are you?"

She smiled at me and I hugged her, the other people in the room looked shocked at me.

"So, miss Jack Of Hearts, are the rumours true?"

I got off her lap and pulled my bow of my back along with an arrow. I looked around the room for a target to shoot at, then decided why not aim above parties head.

So I closed my eyes hearing only my heart beat and breathing. I pulled the string back and fired. The arrow caught a couple of red hairs. Everyone clapped. I spoke up.

"Now, I need to ask a question,"

Party turned to me.

"Ask away,"

"Will any of you fuckers help me find my sister?"
Sign up to rate and review this story