Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Guns n Roses highschool love story

chapter five

by I_love_AXL 2 reviews

The fifth chapter

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2013-03-10 - 455 words

1Exciting
Izzy stared at Duff wide eyed. He couldn’t quite tell if his friend was serious. “R-really?” Izzy stuttered. Duff took a step closer to Izzy. He nodded. “Yes Izzy I love you. I love you so much it hurts. I know you love Axl and that makes it that much harder. Seeing your beautiful face so sad every day. To know I can’t comfort you because you love another boy!” Once Duff started talking he couldn’t stop. Tears gathered in his eyes. Izzy was shocked. Duff looked so sad. Izzy didn’t want Duff to be sad. Duff had always been there for him, Izzy had just never seen it. Duff mistook Izzy’s silence for rejection and turned to walk away, the tears now falling down his face. Izzy stepped forward and grabbed Duff’s shoulder, spinning him around then standing on tip toe and kissing him. Duff froze in surprise then kissed back, grabbing Izzy’s hips and pulling him up against his body. Izzy wrapped his arms around Duff wanting to never have to let go. Never wanting this moment, this happiness, to end. And when Duff pulled away to breathe and smiled at Izzy, Izzy realized that maybe it didn’t have to end.
Axl and Slash walked hand in hand down the street. It didn’t even bother Axl that some people shot them bad looks. Axl hadn’t felt this happy in quite a while. In a few minutes they arrived at Slash’s house. Slash dug for his house key in his backpack, finding it after a moment and unlocking the door. Axl and Slash walked into the house. Axl looked around. Slash’s house was pretty nice. Slash smiled at Axl taking his hand again and pulling him to his room. “Wanna watch a movie?” Slash asked. “Sure.” Axl smiled sitting down on Slash’s bed. Slash put on some random scary ghost movie then sat next to Axl. You comfortable? You can lie down if you want.” Slash said to Axl. Slash didn’t wait for Axl to answer. He pushed on Axl’s shoulders causing him to fall backwards gently then Slash lay down next to him. Axl looked a bit nervous. Slash smiled at him. “I’m not gonna do anything. Don’t be so nervous all the time.” Slash said in a kind tone. Axl relaxed and nodded. Slash grinned at Axl and Axl smiled back grabbing Slash’s hand and snuggling up next to him. Slash leaned in close to Axl. Axl looked up at him. Then their lips connected. Axl felt as though electricity was shooting through his body as Slash kissed him. And Slash felt the same.
Sign up to rate and review this story