Categories > Original > Drama > 50 Shades Of Foetus

50 Shades Of Foetus

by Bobcats 1 review

The erotic adventures of Harry The Foetus! Join Harry in his magical erotic adventure! MOST WARNINGS APPLY!

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2013-03-08 - Updated: 2013-03-10 - 390 words

1Moving
A/N: This doesn't turn very sexual until the third chapter, this is just a joke! A story that me and my friends wrote when we were bored so please don't take this seriously if you find this illiterate, disturbing or silly! Another thing, this story is yet to be finished, there are currently 17 chapters of foetus fun, by the time we are finished there will be twenty.

Harry the foetus was tired of just floating in a bubbly pickle jar because he lived next to a whore who wanted anal but he couldn't get out. Suddenly his pet goldfish grew legs and put him on the back of a truck along with hundreds of other foetuses in jars.

The van was a pale white with "FREE CANDY" written on the side of it in red paint. After being in the smelly truck for at least half an hour driven by his mother: Nathan the turtle, the turtle raped the van, tipped it over and left an oozing trail of watery foetuses along the motorway.

OH NO! A lorry filled with freezing cold liquid nitrogen was heading their way! It couldn't stop on time (it didn't want to anyway), consequesntly it squashed the foetuses and a ginormous amount of freezing liquid nitrogen whooshed out, causing the fragile foetus particles to freeze and breaking the jars into many pieces.

The shards of glass from the now destroyed jars then rapidly slipped around the many innocent foetuses and cut them up, leaving stinging open wounds. OH NO! A salt-filled helicopter came violantly crashing down onto the unborn children. Nothing could stop it! The salt grains from the helicopter fell painfully into the damages foetus wounds, causing them to cry in pure, scratchy pain with their bodies oozing with rose-red blood.

Then...A wild homosexual dinosaur swiftly flew by, she vigorously layed her large eggs on top of the dying foetuses. The eggs then hatched into even larger foetuses and the whole story repeated itself.

After the whole story repeated itself, a dying Harry was luckily carried to a nearby hospital where he thankfully made a full recovery after sleeping with the doctors of course. The then impregnated his pet chihuahua who gave birth to a baby with a long head, the baby was named Danni.

A/N:...Review? Or cuss me out.
Sign up to rate and review this story