Categories > Original > Drama

3 Days Of Darkness

by Emohlie_Chance 0 reviews

The sun is going out. After it is gone there will be only 3 days to live before it implodes and sucks everything into its black hole. After an earthquake that kills almost all of an entire school...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2013-03-13 - 280 words

1Original
PROLOUGE

The sky was dark, there was no sun, it had been destroyed which had left them in total darkness. They had three days to live before the after effect of the explosion destroyed the earth and any living creature left on it.
“Hold on to your loved ones, they will be the last thing you see”
The whole building had lost power, there was nothing left, it had been split in two after the earthquake. A group of people huddled in the corner of the basement of the broken building, they had been trapped by the debris and now they had no way out. All they could do was wait, wait for the end to come, the bitter end which they all so desperately craved after the loss of friends and family in the earthquake. They all huddled in one corner, trying to keep warm from the harsh cold which now penetrated their skin, no sun, and no warmth to the earth, without the sun they were all slowly freezing to death. To death? No, to a better place. One of the people was holding a figure in her arms, a body, someone had died, she wasn’t crying, she was calm, probably by the fact he had gone to a better place than the one he had left, his cold body was her only reminder of him, her loved one.
The end was near, another earthquake signalled that, they all hugged one last time, and a couple shared their last kiss. They huddled in their group. A light began to penetrate the cold building. One of the girls stood up and basked in the warmth of her doom.
Sign up to rate and review this story