Categories > Original > Romance > Oneshots of the Romance.

Take Your Hand In Mine It's Our's Tonight (Siersack)

by MCR-99 5 reviews

Me and Andy (Siersack!)

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2013-03-14 - Updated: 2013-03-15 - 1106 words

0Unrated
Take Your Hand In Mine,It's Our's Tonight. (Siersack)

I walked through the school gates on a sunny Friday morning.My black hair blew in the wind as I entered the school building,making my way to my locker,a small little thing coloured all black.I got there quickly and put in my 3-number combo,which was 15-22-10,and the little door swung open.I grabbed out my sketchbook and pencils,as well as my Chemistry book,Calculus,and English textbook on Modern Literiture.I looked at the little passport photos I kept in my locker.There was four with me and Andy,my boyfriend,as well as me and Gerard.Gerard was my old boyfriend,before he died.He had died a few months ago,over suicide.He called to say he'd planned it,and I'd tryed to talk him out of it.He'd slit his own throat,and was taken to hospital,where I'd held his hand until he drew his last breath.I was thinking of suicide too,after that,but then Andy came along and things changed.After gathering my things,I made my way to my English class,to see Andy sat in his spot,by the desk I worked at.He looked up and smiled as I made my way to my spot at the back of the class.

"Morning,beautiful."He whispered to me,discreetly moving next to me.Our teacher,Mrs.Newman,never saw,as she was a short-sighted,old woman.I felt for her a little,having to teach five classes with a short sight,and shaking hands.

"Hey."I smile back,as Andy slips an arm around me.

"How were you last night? No cuts,no harm?"He always checked me like this,kept me safe.I always tried to keep myself from harming,as I never wanted to hurt the ones close to me.

"No."I say,a bit of courage in my voice.

"Well done,Babe! That's 4 weeks now,right?"

"5 actually."

"Even better!"He kissed me with pride,before the lesson began.

-

At lunch,trouble began to brew.I was sat on the regular table,which held myself,Andy,CC,Ashley,Jinxx,Becca,Mia and Amy.Andy and the boys were busy working out a new song,as they were in a small band,that played regular gigs around town.They were Black Viel Brides,whilst me and the girls had our own band,American Revenge.I sang,Becca did the bass,Amy was lead guitar and Mia was rhythm.We played some gigs too,and won 2nd place in the school's talent show.We would've gotten first place if it wasn't for the school's vainest and egoistic sluts,Nicki and Britney.As if on cue,they sauntered into the room,high heels making an annoying clip-clop sound as they arrived at our table,wafting their perfume about.It was way too strong,much like their make-up.

"Hi there...whatever little group this is.."Nicki began getting egoistic,like she did every day."What's going on?"

"Nothing."I lied,putting my headphones back in my bag.

"So,little self-harmer,have you gone emo again yet?"Britney asked,taunting even,sitting across from me.

"No,she hasn't.She's gone five weeks now,and she ain't gonna give in!"Andy had overheard her remark,it seemed,and decided to defend me.

"She will.She did with her last boyfriend,that gay one.Can't recall the name,was it Gerard?"

She had to fucking bring that up!She knew it hurted me inside to talk about him,after everything that had happened.

"He wasn't,"I say through gritted teeth,rising from my seat so I towered over them."Gay."

"Yeah,he was! He wore fucking make-up!"

"Because it was who he was!"I defend my dead lover's name,as I always used to.

"Yeah,he was gay."

I snapped at that,just full-on cracking.I kicked back my chair,and placed myself up on the table,screaming out in defence at the top of my lungs.

"No,you fucking bitch! No! He wasn't gay,you homophobic slut! You just called him that! Just 'cause a dude wears eyeliner,they're automatically gay?! That's bullshit! He wasn't gay,you just called him that! And he ended up dead! You killed him with those fucking words,like they killed me too!"

I then jumped from the table,grabbing my bag,and took to running.

-

I ran all the way to the cemetary,looking through all the graves.I finally found Gerard's,in the sea of headstones,and sank to my knees beside it,hot tears streaming down my cheeks.I crawled on my hands and knees to the headstone,wrapping my arms around it,resting my head against it.

"I'm sorry."I sob into the headstone."I'm so sorry I let them hurt you,Gerard.It's all my fault,I know it.I just,can't stand the fact that you're gone,and how you'll never come back.I need you back.I miss you,with every single minute of my life."I began to softly sing to him,what I had sung to him as he had died.

I see you lying next to me,with words I thought I'd never speak.
Awake and unafraid,asleep or dead.


My tears trickled down my reddened cheeks,dropping onto the grass.I felt arms around me as I saw Andy sit beside me.

"It wasn't your fault,Sadie.None of it was."

"It was,Andy.I could have stopped him."

"I know you could have,but he had to let go.Don't you remember that saying? How if you love something,you set them free?"

"And if they love you,they'd come back? He will come back,I know it."

"Sadie,he already is.He's with you,"He rested a hand where my heart was."In here.His memory,you're keeping it alive.And,he would still love you,he still does.Like I do."

Andy kissed me softly,lifting me up carefully.I snuggled into his strong arms as he carried me all the way home,singing to me ever so softly,his angelic voice soothing me,and setting me off to sleep.

Okay,so I was writing this on my ChildOfTheNight account,but I decided to write it on this account,to make it easier as I'm always on this account.
I for one,am now shipping Siersack as my 3rd OTP.Serard is always first,there were hints of it in this.Sellin is next in line,then Siersack.
Rate and Review duckys! xo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story