Categories > Original > Romance > Oneshots of the Romance.

You're More Than A Friend,I Knew It From The First Sight (Kadie)

by MCR-99 3 reviews

Me + Kellin Quinn.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-03-16 - 1425 words

0Unrated

You're More Than A Friend,I Knew It From The First Sight (Kadie)

I entered the Art room that day,and saw his smiling face.My stomach got tied into knots and a million hurling butterflies began upchucking in my guts.I was just stood there,marvelling in the beauty that was Kellin.I'd always had a crush on him,yet he just never knew it.

"Just breathe Sadie.Breathe and walk."I told myself quietly,before moving to the back of the class to my regular seat.I got there quickly,and sat next to Becca,who was my best friend,and the one I shared everything with.

"Hey."She greeted,smiling a little."Got over here with a little distraction I see.."She pointed over at Kellin,who was busy talking to his friends,his bandmates.

"I couldn't help it,y'know.."I said,setting myself down in the seat and putting my bag on the floor."Not my fault we have a fucking god in our classroom."

At that point,Kellin spotted me.He gave a little smile,before returning his attention back to his friends.My face glassed over in a look of shock.

"Sadie?"Becca waved a hand over my face,snapping me back into reality."Hello?"

"What? What happened?"

"Kellin smiles at you and you fucking drool everywhere.."She muttered,flicking away some of my gunk that was all over her arm.I smiled awkwardly in apology.

"Sorry.."

"Whatever."Becca rolled her eyes,then the lesson started.

**

I met up at lunch with Becca,Mia,Ellie and Lenni,who were also my other friends.We sat at our own table in the lunch hall,just being completely normal,when Lenni sounded the alarm.

"Sadie!"She whispered."Look who is coming over here!"She pointed over at Kellin,who was actually coming over here.I dropped my sandwich back in my lunch box,before quickly hiding under the table.

"Hey guys."Kellin said."Where is Sadie,she was here a second ago.."

"She's under the table."Becca said quickly,and I knew it was my cue to stand up.There I was,the awkward sixteen year old,hiding from her crush under a fucking dining table.

"Hi.."I mumbled,looking around for any means of escape.

"Hey,so I was wondering.."Kellin got all awkward,which was absolutely adorable in a way."There's the dance tonight..wanna go with me?"

Here came the vomiting butterflies again..

"She'd love to!"Mia saved the day this time.

"Cool."Kellin sighed."Pick you up at seven?"

"Seven."Was all I managed to actually say,before Kellin smiled and returned to his table.I turned to my best friends,who were all smiling back at me.

"Well done for acually talking to him!"Becca smiled,patting me on the back as I sat down in awe.

"Yeah,go you!"Ellie added,and the rest of the girls congratulated me.

**

In that evening,we were all at my place,getting ready for the event.The rest of the girls giggled wildly about their dance dates,whilst I sat in the corner of the room,looking scared as fuck.Becca noticed,and her and the other girls sat down with me.

"You okay?"Lenni asked."You looked frightened."

"Of course she's scared,Lenni."Becca responded."She has a fucking date with a guy she's had a crush on for-fucking-ever."

"There's no need to be scared,Sadie."Ellie spoke up,putting a supportive hand on my shoulder."We'll all be there with you."

"Yeah,but you got dates for yourselves."I say."You got Gerard,Mia's got Frank,Lenni's got Mikey,Becca has Dan."

"And you got Kellin."Mia smiled."Now,C'mon.Let's make you pretty,while we still got time."

The girls the prepped me for the evening,sorting out my clothes,hair,make-up,the lot.

**

After a while,I was stood in front of my mirror.The girls were stood back proudly,as I admired myself.I wore a black bra top,and a black skirt that flowed down to my kneecaps.Accompanying the skirt and top combo was a red belt,as well as black ballet flats and white over-the-knee socks.My hair was tyed up in a tokyo-style,with a red ribbon securing the hairstyle.My dark green eyes,which had a hint of hazel in them,were flicked with eyeliner,in a wing-style pattern,along with dark red,almost brown,lipstick.I turned to the girls,after admiring myself,with a nice wide smile.

"Thanks,guys."

"No problem!"Becca smiled back,before we heard a car horn from outside the window.Lenni looked out of the window,and saw that the limo to take us to the dance had arrived.

"Our dates are here,let's go!"She giggled in excitement as we all trundled down the stairs and out the door.We all stepped inside the limo,where I saw the girls were already into their dates.We then drove on our way to the school,me being the awkward lemon whilst everyone else got to have fun.

**

After the dance,we all set off home.We were about to get in the limo,when Kellin spoke up.

"Guys,go on ahead.I'm gonna walk Sadie home."

That comment earned a look of congratulations from the girls,who were still smiling as the limo set off down the street.
Me and Kellin then got to walking,and we were quite close to eachother.

"You cold?"Kellin asked,noticing my little shivers every now and then.

"A little.."I respond,and Kellin wrapped an arm around my shoulders,pulling me a lot closer than our original distance.

"Better?"He smiled,and I nodded,smiling also.I managed to grow back a lot of my confidence,which was good for me,and the girls had congratulated me on actually managing to have a proper conversation with my crush.We arrived at my house shortly,and Kellin removed his arm.

"You can come in if you want.."I mumbled,unlocking the front door.

"Sure,for a bit."He agreed,and we made our way inside.No one was home,it seemed,so we made our way up to my room for a while.We entered quickly,and Kellin darted straight for the CDs,looking through them.He found the one he like best,which was Green Day's American Idiot,and switched on a track.The slow guitar chords filled the room,and I knew the song.Kellin held out a hand,and I took it as he pulled me in and wrapped his arms around me,slowly moving to the rhythm of the song.

"I had fun tonight,sorry I never really got to dance or hang with you or anything.."He said softly,as we were still dancing at a slow pace.

"It's fine."I say,going to continue,before Kellin cut me off.

"No it's not."He said."I wanted to spend the evening,with the girl I love,and I never really did."

"Oh,right."I say,stopping in the dance and moving away."I understand how you never got the evening you wanted,with that perfect girl.I understand that I stopped you from acheiving your perfect evening.."

"No,Sadie."Kellin smiled."You never stopped me from getting that perfect girl,because you are that perfect girl."

"Really?"I got a little squeak in my voice,as Kellin got me back in the dance again."I'm your perfect girl?"

"Yeah."Kellin smiled again,wider."Yeah,you are."

Kellin then leant in and kissed me softly.I wrapped my arms around his neck,pulling me up more to near his height,and Kellin picked me up,never pulling back.He then pulled me tightly to his chest,my legs dangling from the ground,as the kiss deepened.The song faded to the last few words,and last few chords.

I walk this empty street,on the Boulevard Of Broken Dreams.
When the city sleeps,and I'm the only one and I walk a..

My shadow's the only one who walks beside me.
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating.
Sometimes I wish someone up there will find me.
Until then I walk alone.


:'3
Awhs.
Love,fucking love.
Oh yeah.
The title came from Kiss Me Again by We Are The In Crowd,and the song bit at the end was from Boulevard Of Broken Dreams by Green Day.
Did you guys like that? Did ya?
Rate and review :'3 xx Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story