Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Pen Pals

Forget About Him

by Sam_Speaks 4 reviews

"...and ANTHONY I KNOW YOU'LL HATE ME FOR SAYING IT BUT IT'S TRUE AN JUST SKIP IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT. It's true. Do you know him?"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-03-16 - 842 words - Complete

2Original
Dear Gerard,

Finally, the holidays are over. It was kind of weird not writing to you every day… you get used to it, you know, and it's kind of fun, sort of, if you want it to be. I mean, I think it's sort of interesting to get to know someone you won't meet in person- and don't get started on how I'm watching you because I'm not!

So how were your holidays? I guess mine were O.K., but there were too many relatives and friends-of-the-parents. I don't really have any friends, none that were in town anyway, so it was pretty boring the whole time. Actually, I was a little ticked off during most of it because… ah, never mind, it's not important, it's just my dad. Forget it.

Do you know the administrators are considering issuing uniforms? I don't really care for the idea myself, I like the clothes people wear, but… whatever floats their boat, I guess.

Best regards, etc.,

Anthony

____________________

Dear Anthony,

I guess it was kind of weird not to be writing every day. I suppose. What makes you think we won't meet? I mean, it's not like I really want to or anything, but we do go to the same damn school.

My holidays sucked, thanks for asking. If you thought yours were boring with all those people in the house, think of me all alone in my house for two weeks, bored nearly out of my mind. I don't have any friends, either, except maybe you. I guess you'd sort of count, wouldn't you? Maybe? I don't know.

About the uniforms: Bloody hell no. Nothing can make me wear a uniform, no matter what those homophobic stuffed-shirts say. Just thinking about it seriously aggravates me. But you did say they were only thinking about it, so I guess for now I won't dwell on it.

Sincerely,

Gerard

P.S. What was that about your dad? What did he do? My father is dead. I'm not saying I think you're just feeling sorry for yourself, I'm just… saying that maybe it's not as bad as you think.

_______________________

Dear Gerard

Sorry to hear that your holidays sucked. And about us meeting- no, thanks, let's not talk about it. I don't want to. It's not because I'm homophobic or anything- and I know you'll bring that up!- but I'm just sort of busy. Don't be offended.

Um… I can't think of anything else to write. I'm sorry this is so short. My letters are always short. Oh well, less reading for you, right? I'll work on it.

Best regards,

Anthony

P.S. No, you were right, I was just feeling sorry for myself when I mentioned my father. He's been away for more than a month now, and he didn't come even come home for Christmas, so it bothered me. It's really not important.

P.P.S. Why shouldn't I count as a friend? I mean why not? I guess yeah I am.

_______________________
Dear Anthony,

I'm watching someone.

Maybe you should just skip this letter or something? Because I think I know how you'll be if you do read it, all disgusted and crap- I won't call you a homophobe again, but… I don't know. Whatever.

Anyway, I'm writing this in History class. He sits next to me, and his name is Frank. He's freaking hot, and ANTHONY I KNOW YOU'LL HATE ME FOR SAYING THAT BUT IT'S TRUE AND JUST SKIP IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT. It's true. Do you know him?

I've got to stop watching him, but I can't. Maybe you can go into psychiatrist mode and give me some advice? Or, if you've decided to skip this letter, then just forget it.

Sincerely,

Gerard

__________________

Dear Gerard,

I didn't skip your letter. I never do. Yeah, I know who you're talking about. And God, Gerard, I've told you I really don't have a problem with you liking guys. Although I admit it was just kind of strange to read that… you have a crush on him, don't you? I'm just asking, I wanted to know… it sure sounded like it from your last letter.

But what am I supposed to do about it? You wanted advice to help you pay attention? How about listening to the teacher? It's really easy, you just look at him really hard and eventually you start hearing his voice. Interesting. And who knows, maybe you'll learn something?

I say you forget about Frank. He's just a distraction… to your school life, right? You want to graduate, so just concentrate on school. Okay?

Regards,

Anthony

________________________

AHHHHHHHH oh my GOD you have no idea how long I've been waiting to release that. Gerard has a wittle crush on his classmate Frankie :D I'm so cliché. Oh my god I love writing this story so much and Glo, babe I hope this chapter makes up for my absence xD

I love yew guys. Well, girls and guys.

See yew c:

-Sam

Rates and reviews make Sam smile :D
Sign up to rate and review this story