Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Masochist

The Rush

by Noizchild 0 reviews

The Shinigami search Hisoka's house and he tries to get into drugs.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Hisoka,Tatsumi,Tsuzuki,Watari - Published: 2013-03-17 - 499 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Two: The Rush:

Tatsumi broke into Hisoka's house early one morning. He, Watari, and Tsuzuki walked inside.

"It's dark in here," Watari said. He felt around for the light switch. "Got it." The man flipped it on. The men were greeted with a shock. Tsuzuki's eyes widened.

"Crap!" he gasped.

May 23rd, 2010.

"You didn't have to wait up for me," Hisoka said.

"What else could I do?" Jessie asked, shrugging. "You took too long."

"I had to work," he said. The demon brushed him off.

"Whatever," she said. "Have you thought about that powder I gave you?" Hisoka closed the door behind him.

"Yes," he said. Jessie leered at him.

"And?" she asked.

"I still have it."

"And?"

Hisoka shook his head. She raised an eyebrow at him. "You haven't taken it?"

"Can't," Hisoka replied.

"And why not?" Jessie asked.

"Low tolerance," he said. Her face changed to a puzzled one.

"Huh?" she asked.

"I can't even handle alcohol."

Jessie frowned. "Damn. O-kay…"

"What?"

"Nothing, nothing at all."

"You think I can't take it?"

"I didn't say that"

"I'll prove it!" he barked.

"Whoa there!" Jessie said, putting up her hand. "Slow down! Maybe you should take it one step at a time." Hisoka didn't listen as he went back to his room.

"Hisoka!" Jessie yelled. "What are you doing?!" He returned with the baggie she had given him.

"I'm going to do it!" Hisoka barked. "I'm going to do it."

"Hisoka, wait!" Jessie said. "Hang on!" She leapt off the couch and raced over to the kitchen.

"I'll do it!" Hisoka shouted. He opened the baggie and spilled the white powder contents on the black countertop. The demon grabbed his arm.

"Hisoka, listen!" she yelled. "You don't know what you are doing!"

"Of course I do," he said. "I've watched you snort this stuff up many times! Easy, right?"

"But you have a low tolerance, remember?" Jessie pointed out. "You need a smaller dose for a start!" The demon pushed him aside. "Here, let me cut it up for you." She pulled out a razor from her dress and cut the power into fine lines. She gave him a half line.

"Now watch me," Jessie said. The demon drew out her straw from the drawer, pressed one nostril closed, knelt down to a line, and took a snort. Hisoka watched as Jessie turned to him, grinning.

"Now you try," she said, offering him the straw. Hisoka stared at her.

"What's the matter?" the demon asked. "Chicken? Where was that bold attitude moments ago?" Hisoka narrowed his eyes at her and took the straw from her hands.

"Hey now!" the demon snapped. "Don't get pissy!" The shinigami glared at her.

"Remember," she said. "Only the half line."

"Yeah, yeah," he grumbled. Jessie watched as Hisoka put the straw to his nose, bent down, and took a snort.

"Well?" she asked. Hisoka slowly lifted his head. All that the boy saw was a blur before sinking into the darkness.
Sign up to rate and review this story