Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

As Long As I Have You, That's All That Matters

by ScreamingNinja93 0 reviews

(Danger Days) Party and Ghoul are out on a task to gather more supplies when they get ambushed and caught out in a thunderstorm FRERARD One-Shot.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-03-17 - Updated: 2013-04-02 - 6315 words - Complete

1Exciting
Hi guys :-) its been a little while since I've done one of these!! I've had the idea floating around my head now for a little while, so I've finally put it into words ^_^ I hope you guys like it.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Hurried footsteps pound into the wet dirt, squelching slightly underfoot, as the sulphuric rain cascades down around them, staggered breathing as the adrenaline floods the two killjoys blood streams, like poison. A hiss of pain as the acid rain seeps into cuts, as a crack of lightning illuminates the black angry sky, closely followed by the roar of the thunder as it rolls out across the desert. The taller of the two, with bright firey red hair squints into the distance, spotting a dark bleak blot on the land through the sheets of rain that fall; shelter.

“Come on!” he calls out, but his voice is drowned as the thunder rumbles loud and clear, but his companion spots the building and follows him, as they make a mad dash across the desert.

With each step, the shelter comes closer; an old barn, the red-painted wood caked in a thin layer of grim, the paint chipping. The smaller of the two pushes forward as they near, throwing his weight at the old barn door. With a grunt and a heave, the door swings open, the hinges groaning and creaking, allowing enough space for the two to slip inside and out of the relentless rain. The door swings shut again with a clang. The smell of must, damp and straw assaults both men’s noses, as they shiver in the coolness of the old barn, their eyes adjusting to the darkness. The rain echoes off the tin roof.

“There must be some cans of fuel in here that we can use,” the taller one says, breaking the silence, “We should look around a little.”

The shorter of the two nods in agreement, before walking away from his friend. The taller sighs, tired and weary, before turning to face the bales of hay, that are stacked high up to the rafters. The smaller walks, dragging his feet slightly, towards the disused stables, reaching his hand out and touching the coarse wood, and pulling against the small stable door. Wispy cobwebs dot the corners of the stable, reins hung up on rusty nails, fraying and forgotten. A bed of straw lays on the ground, a wooden bucket is filled with seed, grain and rotten carrots. Another bucket sits next to it, filled with water. The hay net hangs, the remains of the hay dangling precariously from the net. The smaller sighs, exiting the stable and moving to the next one, the exact same layout, as the first, except the bucket of grain is tipped over. The smaller stares at the spilled grain for a second; This used to be someone’s home . . . . . . . . I miss home, he thinks, before shivering violently as another clap of thunder sounds outside.

The taller walks away from the stacked hay bales having found nothing but random farmyard tools along with empty tanks. His foot catching on a pitch fork that clatters to the ground. He feels his cheeks burn in embarrassment, muttering profanities under his breath while walking away. There has to be some fuel in here somewhere! He thinks frustratedly as his eyes scan the barn. I wonder if Ghoul is ok. A sad sigh escapes his chest as he begins to wonder again, his eyes searching in the dim light.

The shorter reaches the last stable, an annoyed sigh slips from his mouth; empty just like the rest of the tables. He steps inside the stable, the door closing gently behind him. Slumping down onto the straw, a small cloud of dust rises up, tickling his nose before a small sneeze escapes him. Tugging at the lapels on his vest until they pull free, he slips his ray gun holster off his shoulders, setting it down next to him. Pulling his legs up against his chest, his head falls back gently, resting against the wall, his ears focus on the sound of the rain resounding off the tin roof, while his eyes slip shut. Memories and thoughts of earlier begin to swirl and dance in his mind.

FLASHBACK

The laughter dies down as the small town comes into view. They’ve been driving for a good hour and a half now, bums numb from sitting down for so long. The red-head decides to pull the Trans AM over, parking behind some dead bushes before killing the engine.

“We’ll need to look for some fuel if we’re to get back to base,” the red-head speaks calmly, keeping his eyes fixed on the small town about half a mile in front of them.

The smaller nods his head though he can’t help the niggling feeling, the feeling that something isn’t right, eat away at his insides.

“Party?” The red-head looks around at his smaller companion.

“What is it Ghoul?” he replies, noting how Ghoul chews on his lip worryingly, staring ahead.

“I’ve got a bad feeling about this place,” Ghoul speaks up, his voice wavering slightly as he draws his eyes away from the town ahead. Party glances ahead at the town, brows furrowing slightly before looking back at Ghoul.

“We’ll be fine, and besides, you know what to do if anything happens, keep your gun close, and run like a motherfucker,” Party said, smiling slightly.

“I know,” Ghoul sighs, glancing back at the town, before returning the smile.

Party smiles more, before brushing Ghoul’s hair back out of his face, leaning forward and placing a soft kiss on Ghoul’s cheek, before climbing out of the Trans AM, making sure to pocket the keys. Ghoul raises two fingers to his cheek, the skin tingling from where Party’s lips had been second ago, smiling as old memories come to life. Climbing out of the car, he walks around to join Party, pulling his bandana out and securing it around his face, Party already having done the same. They walk in silence, the burning desert sun bearing down on them, as dark grey clouds begin to grow and consume the sky. The town is deadly silent as they walk through, eyes searching; hands close by to their ray guns.

“It’s like a ghost town,” Party’s voice breaks the silence.

That niggling feeling grows into paranoia as Ghoul looks around, the relentless feeling of being watched making him edgy as he looks, ears strained trying to pick up on any sounds of movement. Many of the windows of the buildings were boarded up. Glancing up at the sky as the sun disappears behind the growing dark clouds. Ghoul freezes in his steps.

“What is it Ghoul?” Party asks, noticing his companion isn’t by his side anymore.

“I thought I-” but he’s cut off, a hiss escaping mouth, the searing pain that erupts across his cheek, following the deafening sound of a ray gun firing.

Ghoul?!” Party’s tone is alarmed, as he pulls his ray gun out of its holster as Ghoul clutches his cheek, just as a huge rain drop splashes to the desert ground.

Ghoul turns his head and there, out of the corner of his eye, he catches sight of the all too familiar white mask disappear out of sight, behind a building. Ignoring the sting in his cheek, he pulls out his ray gun, as fear and panic hits him like a tidal wave, raising his ray gun higher and stepping closer to Party. Both killjoys duck and flinch as the sound of ray guns fire, ray beams whizzing pass them.

“Run!” Party shouts, firing his ray gun off in a random direction, as the rain drops begin to fall around them.

Ghoul doesn’t wait to be told twice, as the adrenaline floods his blood stream, the flight instinct kicking in as his legs carry him as fast as he can. Catching sight of a draculoid hiding, he fires his ray gun, as Party runs alongside him. Draculoids emerge from their hiding spots, ray guns firing. It’s not long before they’re out of the small town and running back towards the Trans AM. Ghoul fires blindly behind him, hearing a muffled yelp, knowing he’d hit someone. Party wrestles the keys out of his pocket as the Trans comes into sight. Clambering into the car as more ray beams whizz past their heads, Party shoves the key in the ignition, revving the engine up, before reversing and taking off in the direction they came from. Ghoul watches in the wing mirror as the draculoids grow smaller as Party speeds away, the rain drops falling thicker and heavier with each passing moment. They remain in silence as they drive through the storm that begins to grow as the first flicker of lightning lights up the horizon. Party glances at Ghoul worriedly every now and then, but his eyes are drawn to the fuel gauge needle that’s dropping at a steady pace. Ghoul sits in silence, though the pain is evident on his face as the sting in his cheek only intensifies.

“Shit,” Party mumbles, after a while, breaking the silence.

Ghoul looks round at him worriedly as the engine stutters, their speed decreasing. Party veers to the right, pulling the car off the dirt road, just as the engine dies, the sound of the rain deafening as it pounds the outside of the car. Party hits out at the steering wheel before sighing exasperatedly.

“Fucking dracs,” he eventually mumbles, running a hand through his red locks.

“We can’t stay here,” Ghoul speaks up, wincing as the sting flares in his cheek, “We’ll be sitting ducks.”

Party nods his head in acknowledgment before sighing again.

“Hey, didn’t we pass a barn or something on the way here?” Ghoul speaks up again, sitting up a little. Party’s eyes light up at the thought.

“I think we did, it can’t be far from here,” Party says, “A couple of miles at least.”

“There might even be some fuel in there too,” Ghoul suggests.

Party nods his head, smiling at Ghoul, before grimacing as a crack of thunder sounds out like a back firing car engine.

“Come on,” Party says.

Both killjoys climb out of the car, the rain like bullets as it falls. Locking the car and shoving the keys in his pocket, Party sets off, running, with Ghoul following close behind, the rain swamping their vision as they ran through the desert.

END OF FLASHBACK

Ghoul’s eyes snap open to the sound of a distant rumble of thunder. The chill of the barn nips more at his face, his nose feeling numb in the cold. A shaky sigh leaves his lips as he sits up a little, wrapping his arms tighter around his legs. Stupid BL/ind and their stupid ways, ruining everything and everyone, he thinks grumpily. I wish things could just go back to the way they were. I miss how it all used to be. Our little group, always laughing no matter what shit was thrown at us. How perfect it all was, especially him, Ger-

“Ghoul?” a voice calls out, breaking his trail of thoughts.

“In here,” he calls back, his voice quiet. But they had to ruin it all, is the last thought he thinks, as the sound of footsteps draw nearer. The stable door swings open gently and Ghoul’s gaze lingers over at his red-head friend.

“I found some fuel,” Party says, raising his right hand that clutches a fuel can, the fuel sloshing around inside, “But I think we should wait until the storm passes before we go back to the car.” Ghoul smiles, but doesn’t attempt to get up or move. His gaze drops from Party, dropping to his knees instead.

“Ghoul?” Part asks, bending down and placing the fuel can down on the ground.

Walking forward, he kneels in front of his small companion, the straw scratching and poking at his knees through his pants. Ghoul lets out another heaved sigh, before glancing back up at Party. Party frowns a little at the tired and sad looking green and golden honey coloured orbs, before his eyes drift over to the angry red burn mark on his cheek. Rage bubbles in the pit of Party’s stomach, as he reaches out, cupping Ghoul’s cheek, smoothing his thumb gently over the burn.

“Do you ever think of the good old days?” Ghoul speaks up, watching Party carefully. Party snaps his eyes back to Ghoul’s, before smiling.

“How could I not?” Party questions, a smile on his face. Ghoul smiles back, the cheeky boyish glint sparking in his eyes as Party reminisces on the past, his thumb subconsciously smoothing Ghoul’s cheek.

“I could never forget those memories,” Party speaks up, "They’re what keep me going every single day, the thought that maybe one day everything will go back to how it used to.”

Ghoul smiles, his gaze dropping slightly as he unwinds an arm from around his legs, bringing his hand up to fiddle with the zipper on Party’s jacket.

“And not a day goes by, where I don’t think about you Ghoul.” Ghoul brings his gaze back up to meet Party’s, a pale pink blush graces Party’s cheeks as he gazes back at Ghoul.

Shifting in his spot, Ghoul unwinds his other arm from around his legs, shuffling so he sits on his knees, the rain still pouring relentlessly against the tin roof. Raising his now free hand, he cups the hand that Party uses to cradle his face.

“You always were my life line and you still are; my drug that keeps me alive inside,” Party whispers.

Ghoul inches his face closer, a smile sits upon his face as his nose brushes against Party’s. Party lets a giggle escape, love and adoration swirling in his hazel pools as he gazes at Ghoul.

“Frankie?” Party’s voice a mere whisper as the name rolls off his tongue, his lips brushing against Ghoul’s sending a tingle down his spine, his other hand coming up, to take hold of Ghoul’s hand that has stilled on the zipper on his jacket.

“Yes, Gerard?” Ghoul asks, cheeks a rosy pink, as the cool air of the barn still nips at his skin.

“I love you.”

Ghoul stills for a second, his heart jittering in his chest as those three words swim around his mind, ringing in his ears.

“I love you too.”

A sense of yearning overcame Ghoul’s sense as he pushed his lips against Party’s, capturing them in a soft embrace, caressing, as they kissed slowly in the dim light of the barn. A content sigh left Party, as he toppled backwards, landing on his backside, pulling Ghoul with him. Old feelings that had been bottled up for so long and hidden away suddenly pop open, flooding their sense, as hands grab and pull one another closer, lips working together in a synchronised dance. Ghoul’s hands scrabble at the front of Party’s jacket, fingers snatching hold of the zipper, before pulling at it, listening as it slides, snagging every now and then, until it breaks free, hands then pulling at the garment, tugging and pushing until it slips free, falling down against the straw bed. Party pushes at the green vest adorning Ghoul’s body, it slipping away with ease, falling behind Ghoul.

Fuck Frank,” Party gasped out, breathing deeply as he broke the kiss, his whole body tingling as though it had received an electric shock.

Ghoul hummed in response, trailing kisses down his jaw, as Party grabbed and pulled at the back of Ghoul’s skin tight shirt. A warm sensation festers in the pool of Party’s stomach, growing and sinking southwards as he titled his head back slightly, as Ghoul began to suck at a sensitive spot, just below his ear. Ghoul’s hand tugged eagerly at the belt that held Party’s gun holster. Taking the hint, Party’s hand slip from their positions, round onto his belt, fingers fumbling clumsily at the belt.

“Fucking,” Party gasps frustratedly, tugging at the belt even more.

Ghoul giggles slightly before letting a hand slip down and help pull the belt free, before trailing and hand down the inside of Party’s thigh to the second leather strap, holding the gun holster secure. Ghoul makes light work of the leather strap as it slips free, and then tugging the rest of the belt, gun holster and ray gun free, tossing it over next to his ray gun that lies in the corner. Slipping his hand back up the inside of his thigh, Ghoul can feel the fabric of Party’s pants start to strain, as he re-joins his lips with Party’s. Party’s fingers thread through the long dark locks, tugging gently, Ghoul moaning in response and biting down on Party’s lower lip, sucking softly.

“Too long,” Party breathes out as Ghoul’s hands trail back down his thigh, Ghoul pulling back slightly, so that he can start tugging at Party’s boots.

“Far too long,” Ghoul agrees, pulling the first boot free, before tending to the second boot.

Party giggles, wiggling his toes a little, as the second boot is pulled free from his foot. Ghoul smiles cheekily, before turning and sitting with his back to Party as he begins to tug and pull at his own boots, cursing a little, as the first boot puts up a fight. Party sits up, crawling forward, before slumping down onto his knees, his chest pressing up against Ghoul’s back as Ghoul pulls his first boot free, tossing it hard. Wrapping both arms around his waist, Party noses at the scorpion tattoo on Ghoul’s neck, before kissing it gently. Ghoul relaxes back into Party’s embrace, still tugging at his other boot, cursing as it doesn’t budge. Party chuckles again, before nibbling gently at his neck, before letting his fingers trail down to Ghoul’s belt buckle, swiftly pulling it free and undoing it, the belt clinking slightly. Party lets a hand rest over Ghoul’s crotch, smirking at the tent pitched there, before biting down on his neck.

“Gerard,” Ghoul groans, letting his boot-clad foot slip from his grasp, hand flying backwards, fingers tangling tight into Party’s hair.

Party moans against his neck, Ghoul shivering and biting his lip, feeling Party’s fingers pop the button on his pants, his heart beating wildly against his ribcage, chest heaving slightly, as Party slowly drags the zipper down.

“Don’t be a fucking tease,” Ghoul growls out, but soon gasps out, moaning as Party gently grabs him through his boxers.

“I always loved it when you moaned,” Party rasps out, rubbing gently, Ghoul’s grip tightens on his hair, tugging and pulling.

Pulling his hand up, Party pushes his fingers tips at the hem of Ghoul’s boxers, until they slip under, his fingers brushing against the warmth of Ghoul’s semi-hard on, Ghoul taking a sharp intake of breath. Wrapping his fingers around him firmly, Ghoul lets out a shaky breath and moans softly, throwing his head back against Party’s shoulder, as Party slowly runs his hand from base to tip, feeling his own pants tighten more, as Ghoul moans out, bucking his hips a little into his hand.

“Fucking . . .fuck,” Ghoul breathes out, pulling his foot back and tugging now more determinedly at his boot, until it comes free, launching it over towards his other boot.

Ghoul reluctantly sits forward, Party’s hand letting go of his now complete hard on and slipping out of his boxers. Turning around, he attacks Party’s mouth, kissing roughly as Party’s hands cradle his face close, sitting between his legs. Ghoul’s hands grab at the hem of Party’s shirt, bunching it together and slowly pulling it upwards, breaking the kiss as the garment is pulled over Party’s head and dropped carelessly to the ground, lips joining together again in a feverish sense, as the driving force of want and needing fuels them. Ghoul traces his fingers down the pale flesh of Party’s chest, feeling how smooth and remembering every contour and curve, flicking his fingers over Party’s left nipple, a grunt emitting in Party’s chest. Breaking the kiss and breathing deeply, Party wastes no time, slipping his hands just under the hem of Ghoul’s top, and pulling it up, tousling Ghoul’s hair even more as it lifts over his head.

“So beautiful,” Party breathes, his eyes lingering on the old pieces of art work, littering Ghoul’s chest, arms and torso.

Stretching fingers, he traces one lightly, Ghoul smiling at the feather light touch, before leaning forward again, the kiss softer this time, as the pace changes to one of longing. Pushing his weight forward, Party slowly wraps his arms around Ghoul’s neck as he leans backwards, until he lays back, the straw scratching his back slightly, Ghoul’s erection pressing against his hip. Skin to skin as their chests touching, their minds lost, forgetting the world outside the barn, as the storm rages on. Parting his lips slightly, Ghoul runs the tip of his tongue along Party’s bottom lip, waiting mere seconds, before Party reacts, lips parting, granting access and groaning as he feels Ghouls tongue brush against his tentatively. Fingers curling into dark locks of hair, groaning as Ghoul’s hands slip down his torso, goose bumps erupting like a wildfire across Party’s body. Ghoul shifts his position, straddling Party’s hips. His fingers trail down still, stopping on the button and zipper of the slate grey pants. His fingers blindly pull and tug, the button coming loose and the zipper snagging half way down, Ghoul takes a firm grip of the hem of the pants, his lips leaving Party’s, trailing down his chin, his neck, down onto his chest, peppering kisses, as he sunk lower, dragging the pants down with him, Party lifting his hips on instinct.

“Oh God,” Party moans out, propping himself up a little on his elbows, head tilting back as Ghoul placed a kiss on his navel.

Whining at the loss of contact as Ghoul pulls away to help slip the slips down around Party’s knees, down his calf’s and finally off his legs, socks disappearing amongst the material, Ghoul places open mouthed kisses along the insides of Party’s thighs, hands sliding up and fingers curling around the top of Part’s boxers and dragging them down, Party shivering as the cool air comes into contact with his erection, kicking his boxers off the rest of the way. Ghoul’s eyes linger on the flushed erection in front of him, before lifting his gaze to meet Party’s.

“I’ve missed this,” Ghoul says, placing his hands either side of Party’s hips, pushing up a little and greeting Party with a kiss.

Pulling back, Party’s hazel eyes swirl with anticipation and excitement, he smiled as he watched Ghoul sink back down, eyes not leaving him once. Breathing softly over the tip, before moving lower, before slowly dragging the tip of his tongue from the base right to the tip. Biting his lip hard, Party watches as Ghoul drags his tongue back down to the base, before coming back to the tip again, tongue flicking against the slit, the saltiness bitter against Ghoul’s tongue.

“Such a fucking tease!” Party groans out, as Ghoul envelops the tip, the warmth and dampness of his mouth causing Party to shudder, fists clenching and grabbing bunches of straw.

Smirking, Ghoul steadies himself, resting a hand on Party’s hip, the other planted firmly on the ground, as he sinks his head lower, Party groaning and muttering out profanities, head thrown back, eyes slipped shut. Ghoul feels himself twitch in his boxers as he drags his head slowly back up, his teeth scraping lightly against Party’s length.

“Fuck . . . so fucking good,” Party gasps out, opening his eyes to watch as Ghoul hollowed out his cheeks, sucking the head, tongue flicking over the slit, tasting the pre-come that leaks out.

Ghoul moans in the back of his throat as he sinks his head back down again, the vibrations eliciting a loud groan for Party as he bucks his hip up slightly, Ghoul pressing down firmly on his hips to keep them in place. Party writhes underneath him, mind gone as his tummy tingles, hairs stand on end as Ghoul continues to Bob his head, sucking on the head every now and then, before sinking back down and swallowing around him.

“Fuck! Ghoul,” Party whines out, feeling his toes curl slightly; he knows what’s coming, too soon, Party thinks.

Ghoul hears the tone in his voice and slowly drags off Party, a trail of spittle leaving in its wake, making Party groan even more and shiver as the cold air attacks his damp length. Crawling back up, Party’s hands immediately fly to the top of Ghoul’s pants, grabbing both pants and boxers and begin to push against them. Ghoul manages to smack a kiss to Party’s jaw, before pulling back and desperately kicking at his black pants, kicking his feet free. Party pulls him back, Ghoul moaning as their erections brush together.

“I want to feel you,” Party whispers, as he noses up against the side of Ghoul’s neck, hand sailing downwards, fingers softly touching Ghoul’s erection.

“A-are you sure?” Ghoul asks, stuttering slightly as Party continues to gently stroke his erection with his finger tips.

“I’m sure of it, please Frankie,” Party begs slightly as Ghoul moans.

Ghoul raises a hand, Party turning his head away from his neck, opening his mouth and suckling on two of Ghoul’s fingers; sucking and licking, Ghoul groaning, as his erection twitches again, the head flushed red.

“I’ll be gentle, I promise,” Ghoul whispers, as Party lies back down again, spreading his legs and pulling them up towards his chest a little.

“I’ve always trusted you Frank, never doubted you once,” Party’s voice confident and reassuring as Ghoul smiles at him.

Ghoul leans down, his mouth inches from Party’s as he places one of his saliva slicked fingers by his entrance. Party tenses slightly; it’s been so long since the two of them have done anything like this. Ghoul leans down, his lips brushing Party’s before kissing him gently as his finger begins to circle and tease his entrance. Party’s hums against his mouth, raising a hand and letting his fingers entwine with Ghoul’s hair as his finger teases, before Ghoul starts to add pressure, pushing until the tip of his finger slips inside. Party winces, forgetting what the stretch felt like as Ghoul slowly pushes his finger further inside, breaking the kiss with Ghoul.

“Do you want me to-”

“No! No . . .” Party cuts across Ghoul, as Ghoul’s finger stills for a moment.

“It’s been so long . . . I forgot what this feels like,” Party chuckles out weakly.

Ghoul smiles a small sympathetic smile.

“Just say if you want me to stop,” Ghoul reassures, as Party nods.

Ghoul takes to kissing Party’s neck, finding another particular spot that used to drive him wild. Party moaned in surprise, his other hand flying up into Ghoul’s hair, while Ghoul pushed his finger further inside, the muscles clenching and unclenching around his finger. Pulling back slowly, Party winced again, but soon relaxed as Ghoul’s other hand came up to smooth and caress his face. After a few moments, Ghoul pulled his finger back and began to slip in the second finger, Party tensing again and hissing out at the stretch. Ghoul pulls his face away from Party’s neck and lets his eyes full on Party’s gaze, watching carefully as he pushed the two fingers further inside. Party winced again, his grip tightening on Ghoul’s hair for a second before loosening. A feeling of nostalgia waved over Ghoul, remembering the first time him and Party ever done something like this, all those years ago. He smiled down at Party as his fingers stilled for a second, allowing him time to adjust. Party smiled back as Ghoul leaned down, Party kissing him as soon as his mouth was close enough, mouth opening slightly, tongue poking out. Ghoul opened his mouth and allowed Party’s tongue inside, relishing in the feeling. He slowly pulls his fingers back before pushing forward, the motion a slow and steady pace, as Ghoul took his time, working Party open. Groaning softly, party bucked against Ghoul’s fingers, Ghoul taking that as an indicator and stared to scissor and stretch his fingers gently, Party groaning in response, brows furrowed.

“’m ready,” Party pants out, Ghoul nodding, pulling his fingers free from the warm confinement.

He sits back a little, raising his hand ready to spit in it, when Party’s fingers hook around his wrist. Party pushes himself up with one arm, shaking his head. Ghoul tilts his head, lowering his hand and watching as Party spits a couple of times into his own hand. Understanding what Party is doing, he groans feeling Party’s spit covered hand wrap around his length, moaning loud as Party drags his hand up and down his length, thumb massaging over his tip every now and then. Ghoul cups Party’s face, kissing him and pushing him gently back down, Party’s hand slipping from Ghoul’s length.

“Ready?” Ghoul breathed out, breaking the kiss.

Party nodded his head, as Ghoul pulled back, taking a firm hold of his length, and positioning it at Party’s entrance. Chests heaving, hearts pounding, Ghoul slowly pushed forward, pushing his tip at Party’s entrance, slipping forward a little as the head enters. Party tenses, the stretching burning a little. Ghoul stretches a hand forward, taking hold of Party’s hand and squeezing it reassuringly. Party squeezes back and nods his head, as Ghoul pushes further forward, whining at the tightness and heat that consumes his length. Ghoul stops, reaching his limit, discomfort flickering across Party’s face. Party tugs Ghoul forward.

“Ok?” Ghoul asks, containing himself from doing anything.

“Yeah, just . . . wait a second.” Ghoul nods his head and places a kiss on Party’s jaw.

Ghoul groans a little as he feels Party clench and unclench around him, but holds still, feeling Party’s hard erection throb a little against his stomach.

“Ok, I’m good,” Party mumbles, rocking his hips a little after a few minutes.

Ghoul shifts, using both arms to hold himself up as he pulls back slowly, watching Party’s face carefully as he does so, before pushing back in ever so slowly. Party’s face relaxes and contorts as the burning stretch diminishes, and turns into one of pure bliss and pleasure. Ghoul moans quietly, as he snaps his hips forward, party’s breath hitching in the back of his throat, his hands clutching Ghouls forearms tightly.

“God, you feel so good Gerard,” ghoul moans out, burying his face into Party’s neck, biting and sucking.

Party groans out, bucking his hips up a little, moaning and moving his hands around, one now resting in Ghoul’s hair, the other resting on his back, fingers digging into the flesh. Party can feel the straw scratch at his back, as Ghoul thrusts into him at a slightly faster pace, feel the small cuts that he’s sure are forming on his back, but he doesn’t care. Party lifts and wraps his legs around Ghoul’s hips, changing the angle slightly, making Ghoul slip a little deeper.

“Oh fuck,” Party moans out, biting down on Ghoul’s shoulder.

Ghoul moans and pulls back and thrusts back in harder. Party moans out long and loud, before Ghoul muffles his moans, kissing him tenderly, slowing his pace down for a second.

“God I love you,” Ghoul moans out softly, gazing down at Party.

Party gazes back, eyes shining as his heart swells even more, beating erratically against his ribcage.

“Always fucking love you Frank,” Party says, panting heavily.

Ghoul picks his pace back up, angling each thrust slightly different from the last, until Party’s eyes roll back into his head, eyes slipping shut, body twitching and tingling as his vision spots, a long, loud moan erupting from his chest.

“Oh FUCK! Right fucking there!” Party groans, moaning again as Ghoul hits into his sweet spot, his vision spotting more, body writhing and bucking up against Ghoul’s.

“Such a sexy motherfucker,” Ghoul growls out, thrusting harder, Party constantly moaning, both his hands now dragging down Ghoul’s back, one slipping further and squeezing Ghoul’s ass.

Ghoul groans low in his chest, feeling his climax build; his muscles starting to tense up, like an elastic band being stretched. He slips a hand down, his hand grabbing at Party’s erection. Party bucks up, as Ghoul starts to pump his fist around Party’s length at a steady pace.

“Oh God . . . so fucking close . . . . so fucking close Frank,” Party cries out.

His toes being curl even more, his thighs clamping tighter around Ghoul’s hips, as his muscles tense tightly, his hands gripping tightly at Ghoul’s shoulders, nails digging in. As Ghoul hits into his sweet spot one last time, Party's vision blurs, as a scream rips out of his chest, echoing out, as long thick ropes of cum shoot out, covering Ghoul’s hand and chest as Party’s climax rips through him, his body shuddering, muscles tensing as his skin tingles, heart beating furiously. Ghoul moans as Party’s muscles tighten around him, he thrusts desperately a few more times, his hand slipping from Party’s now softening length.

Fuck, I’m gonna-”

But Ghoul’s voice catches in his throat, his orgasm slamming into him like a double decker bus. His muscles spasm, his hips jittering forwards. He lets out a low, broken scream as his vision fades to black, ears ringing, body collapsing against Party, twitching and tingling. Silence falls upon the two, their heavy breathing mixes with the sound of the rain that still falls outside, the cool, cold air licking at their sweaty bodies. After a moment, Ghoul pushes himself up as Party’s thighs loosen their hold. Ghoul slips a hand under Party's head and gazes down at him, the post orgasmic bliss making his movements slow and sluggish. Party gazes back up at Ghoul, eyes hazy, pupils blown, cheeks flushed bright red. No words are spoken, as the two gaze at one another, an unspoken message passes between their eyes, before Ghoul kisses Party, before slowly pulling out and rolling onto his back next to Party. Party sluggishly rolls onto his side, cuddling up to Ghoul, slinging his arm over his chest, Ghoul wrapping his arms around him comfortingly. Ghoul smiles contently, eyes slipping shut.

“You know, I wouldn’t care if anyone found us now,” Party speaks up, his voice slightly hoarse.

Ghoul opens his eyes as Party cranes his neck a little to look up at him.

“Really?” Ghoul questions, curiosity lacing his voice.

Party hums, before cuddling further into Ghoul’s side.

“I mean, well,” Party chuckles slightly, Ghoul arching an eyebrow.

“What I mean is, apart from the fact that I’ve just had sex with the man that I’ve loved since our touring days, I’d much rather die in your arms, a happy and content killjoy,” Party said, Ghoul laughing, running his fingers through Party’s hair humming in agreement.

“And I’m sorry,” Party sighs.

Ghoul frowns a little, his fingers stilling in Party’s hair before sitting up.

“What for?”

“If I ever did make you feel like I forgot about the past; forgot about us.”

Ghoul chuckles, smiling a little.

“I never even doubted that you had, I mean come on,” Ghoul states, shrugging his shoulders a little, “It’s kind of hard to catch a break with Kid and Jet around, plus the risk of being stormed or ambushed doesn’t help or even the risk of Dr D walking in on a quick messy hand job.” Party giggles, cuddling closer to Ghoul’s side.

“That is something I don’t want to have to experience, or Dr D to see,” Party laughed. Ghoul chuckled.

“I just wish I had been more intimate with you, despite everything,” Party states quietly, his laughter dying down.

“As long as I have you by my side, that’s all that matters,” Ghoul smiles, kissing the top of Party’s head. Party sighs contently, his eyes closing, as he laces his fingers with Ghoul’s and entwining their legs.

“Do you think the guys would mind it we hijacked the Trans every now and then for some alone time?” Ghoul piped up after a while.

“Maybe, mind you the number of times we hijacked the bunk room or the shower room on the tour bus, I’m sure they’re used to it,” Party mumbles sleepily.

Ghoul hums thoughtfully before closing his eyes, the sound of the rain and Party’s slow deep breathing easing him into a peaceful sleep.



********



Well I hope you guys liked it - I may come back and edit it, then again I might not. PLEASE tell me if you want me to space it out more or if you do spot any spelling mistakes, it would be really helpful! :-)
Sign up to rate and review this story