Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Masochist

Something Rotten

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tatsumi and Tsuzuki learn more about the blood in the house while Hisoka has a new stoned experience.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Hisoka,Tatsumi,Tsuzuki - Published: 2013-03-21 - 530 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Six: Something Rotten:

Blood on the walls, blood on the floor, but not in big quantities at least. Just enough to be unsettling, however. Tsuzuki couldn't deny it. He turned to Tatsumi.

"Don't tell me…" he said

"I'm afraid so," his former partner said. Tsuzuki bit his lower lip.

"But who?" he asked. Tatsumi shook his head.

"Oh…" Tsuzuki mumbled. "Okay, suppose Hisoka and this girl got into a fight. She beat him repeatedly and mostly in the hall and bathroom." As he spoke, Tatsumi's phone rang.

"Excuse me," he said. The man turned and answered his phone. The call only lasted for two minutes.

"Hello?" Tatsumi said. "Yes. Yes. Yes… You sure? Okay. Okay then." He lowered the phone.

"If that's the case," he said. "Then why is that her blood everywhere?" Tsuzuki froze.

"What?" he asked.

Such pretty colors… Hisoka sat on the floor with a goofy grin. Jessie sat on the couch, watching.

"Better?" she asked. Her voice sounded so distant, almost underwater. He nodded loosely. The special powder felt great. He wasn't it thinking about Tsuzuki at all. In fact, he wasn't thinking at all. His powers as an empathist weren't coming through either. Jessie fixed up the lines for him minutes before. Secretly, she added an extra kick. The demon used a spell to help build up Hisoka's tolerance with each snort. To test it out, the demon gave him a half line. Test-run a success.

"Hisoka?" the demon asked. He gave her a dazed look.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Good!" he yelled. His laugh filled the apartment.

"Need a drink?" she asked.

"What kind?" the shinigami asked. Jessie leaned in, smiling.

"Beer," she said. "Just bought some." The demon stood up and walked over to the kitchen. She came back with two bottles. Jessie opened hers and took a drink. Hisoka stared at the bottle. His female "friend" eyed him.

"What?" she asked.

"It's beer!" he said.

"Yeah," Jessie said. He glanced up at her.

"Can I have it?" he asked. Jessie nodded at him, mother-like and giggled at his pout as well.

"Well…" she said. "Okay, here." She picked up the bottled and opened it. "Here you go." Hisoka snatched it up and downed it.

"Whoa!" Jessie said. "Easy boy!" Hisoka looked up, grinning.

"More!" he cheered. Jessie held up her hand.

"Slow down there, buddy," she said. "This is just the first night. It's only a starter." Hisoka pouted, making Jessie shrug.

"Sorry," she said. "That's how it is." Hisoka chuckled, leapt forward, and tackled Jessie to the floor. She looked up with such shock.

"Shit!" she cried. Hisoka smirked and pressed a kiss on her lips. The demon's mind gave into confusion. Hisoka pulled away.

"Forget the beer," he said. "I want something else now." Jessie raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh?" she asked. "And what would that be?" Hisoka lowered his mouth to hers. This time, he didn't let up. Surprisingly, Jessie found herself enjoying this. She shrugged to herself and kissed back. /Hey, this could be fun after all/, she thought. The demon put her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story