Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Well, then.

by -Ever_After- 3 reviews

It's been months.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-03-23 - 416 words - Complete

1Predictable
Some of you people have no idea who I am. Some of you remember. Others have forgotten. I don't care what the story is- I just need you to know that I know what this... agony is.

Our heroes left us, today. Well, they didn't exactly leave- they just dropped five lines of office-stamped bullshit on us and decided to call it quits. I'm angry. I'm upset. I've been crying on and off for the past three hours, hugging my knees and pounding every My Chem song from my iTunes library into my brain. I don't understand, and I'm still not quite sure if I'm ready to believe that this is happening.

But, I suppose that it is. Which is why I'd like to offer my two cents-

When I left this site a few months ago, it was in total chaos. You couldn't make it two seconds before a note came onscreen bearing the latest he-said she-said fucktastrophe. People argued, people got hurt, people abandoned ship. The MCRmy was falling apart, and I'm afraid that I couldn't drag myself through it, either. I haven't even read any fanfiction from this site in maybe... four months? Five? Time blurs.

Now would be the time to stick together. If you feel like you need to hurt yourself to let out your feelings, then I'm begging you to reconsider. My Chemical Romance did NOT spend twelve years building us up just so you could go and tear yourself apart again. I know it hurts, and I know that you'd do anything to make it stop, but all we can do for now is take that first step into what they've been preparing us for: A life in which we must fight for ourselves. What do you think the Killjoys were trying to say? The heroes died, and we were left to fend for ourselves. Do the words 'save yourself, I'll hold them back' ring a bell? What about, 'even though you're dead and gone, we'll carry on'? Or 'when I'm here no longer, you must be stronger'? You listen to every song they've ever written and you tell me that they wanted us to drop everything and shrivel when they decided that it was time to put an end to an era.

This is the true meaning of 'My Chemical Romance', guys. I'm pissed, but this is it.
If you can't do it for yourself, do it for them. Don't let twelve great years go to waste.

~ Haili
Sign up to rate and review this story