Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Pen Pals

Good Enough For Him

by Sam_Speaks 2 reviews

"Detention? Who cares about detention?"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-03-23 - 731 words - Complete

1Moving


Mr. Philip's History Class, Period 3
______________________

Hey. Gerard. It's me.

-Frank


What do you want?

-Gerard


I want to know why you didn't meet me like we'd planned. I still want to talk to you.

-Frank


What for?

-Gerard


Don't play that, I'm not in the mood for it. You know what for.

-Frank

Stop ignoring me! Say something already!

-Frank


What's to say? You're a traitor. You spread rumors about me and got me to trust you and you blew it. I was stupid. I'm not going to do it again.

-Gerard


God, it was a mistake! Why won't you believe me? I never meant for any of it to happen. How many times do I have to tell you that? I'd take it all back if I could.

-Frank

…Except for the last bit.

-Frank

You liked me. You said I was hot.

-Frank

You said you wanted to go out with me.

-Frank

I told you I like you. Did you think I was lying again?

-Frank

Are you ever going to write back?

-Frank


No. Leave me alone. Stop passing notes.

I want you to talk to me.

And I want you to leave me alone.

I want you to just listen.

I want you to STOP PASSING NOTES.

Yeah, and I want you…

Are you hitting on me? You're as disgusting and pathetic as the school counselor. I do not want to talk to you. I hate you.

Really?

-Frank

Gerard?

-Frank


No. I don't really hate you.

-Gerard


Thanks, Gerard.

-Frank


______________________

Gerard-

TALK. Talk, talk, do you get it? Talk to Frank. I don't mean passing notes during History class, I mean like maybe meeting me on that far side of the school where the new rooms have been added. Then, we will have a very ordinary conversation, and afterward each will turn his back on the other and walk away as if nothing happened. That's good enough for me.

Please? Do you enjoy making me beg? You like it, don't you? If you honestly don't hate me, then you'll do this one very, very small thing I ask.

Swift regards,

Frank

______________________

Frank:
Sure, fine, I guess, since I have nothing better to do… I'll meet you after last period.

Sincerely,

Gerard

______________________

April 4
2:02 a.m.

I can't sleep again, but who cares?
Gerard doesn't hate me.

I'm so incredibly relieved that every time I close my eyes to try to sleep, I get the urge to laugh or do something stupid. But actually all I really want to do is see Gerard again. I met him behind the school today- FINALLY. I've never, ever looked him face-to-face in person before, and he looked even scarier up close; not scary, that's not what I meant- just intimidating, like he really wanted to kill me or something.

And then all at once he didn't. He wasn't glaring anymore and he just said, "Hey."

I think that's the part where I started flirting like mad. Am I desperate? Yes. I just didn't want him to go away again. He said he was tired of putting up with everything.

I answered, "Gerard… it was a mistake. I honestly never meant for it to happen. You have to believe me." And then he shook his head and half-smiled and did something I wasn't exactly expecting.

He just all of a sudden leaned forward and kissed me.

It only lasted about three seconds, but that was all it took to make me completely lose my mind. I grabbed him around his middle without thinking, and he was so unprepared that we both fell over… me sort of on top of him.

Erhem.

Then we heard someone coming and had to scramble to get up. My foot almost got caught in one of the chains on Gerard's pants, but I did manage to be up by the time whoever-it-was turned the corner. Luckily, it was a teacher instead of a student, and he just scowled at us and told us to go catch our rides or he'd give us detention.

Detention? Who cares about detention? Gerard likes me…

I take it this means I'm forgiven?

I need sleep.

-Frank
______________________
I lies. One more chapter.

My Chem is over. Holy shit. 
My mind is blown. 
Woahh. 
Weird. 

Damn. The last chapter will be up soon. Probably tomorrow, maybe in a few hours. 

Crazy

-Sam
Sign up to rate and review this story