Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The News

by TheForgottenMCRmy 1 review

MCR isn't dead to my ears.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-03-25 - 278 words

1Moving
So, not sure if anyone even remembers me on here, as it has probably literally been ages since I've updated any of my stories, but I felt like sharing my thoughts.

Everyone's heard the news. I feel like it is fair to say that a lot of people are shocked. I think it also fair to say that people are upset.

I'm no poet- I cannot type words that will forcibly make you feel better about the situation. But I can say that I am damn proud that I ever learned about My Chemical Romance, and not even something like this will ever change that.

I almost feel as if we have been issued a silent challenge.

"Can we live without My Chemical Romance?"

Some people think that they cannot- I have read people's comments on various sights, and I know they have been plotting to harm and even kill themselves.

Why?

The guys we have loved for years are alive, and as much as we know, perfectly well. Their legacy (My Chemical Romance) is gone, but they still remain. And I know they would disapprove of kids threatening themselves, as they have spent their entire MCR careers preaching NOT to do such things. My Chemical Romance may not still exist, but it did, once. And I personally feel that the world is much better off because of it.

Well? Are we going to answer this silent challenge? Or will we allow ourselves to wallow in the grief of the past and succumb to our sorrows?

I know I will be able to live, because at the very least, I owe them that.



Thoughts? Feel free to comment.
Sign up to rate and review this story