Categories > Original > Fantasy > My Secret Past

My Secret Past

by Archer97 2 reviews

I don't know anything of my past, I just don't remember and all I hope is that one day I will remember, remember what I'm missing, who I'm missing. Also I hope that in the end nothing will go wrong...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2013-03-25 - 1480 words

0Unrated
Chapter One

.........Introduction and Getting Ready.........

Hey, my name is, actually it doesn't matter, you don't need to know my name right now. Anyway I am the girl who feels like something is missing in my life, yea fair enough half of my memory of being alive is missing but that doesn't matter right now. I just feel like something or someone is missing out of my life and I should now who or what but I have no clue- damn memory, it's driving me crazy.

Well anyway I'm here getting all dressed up- I have a new dress, shoes and accessories -to go out for a meal with my Mum and my two sister's -Kay-lie and Derrie- because where having a girls night -going for a meal, go dancing for a while, then watch some home movies.
When I was half way through curling my hair, the door bell rang and I said I would get it, so I went down stairs, straight to the door and opened it.

When I opened the door, I was in full blown shock - standing outside the door was a guy,well was... -well he looked like the guy version of me- he looked exactly like me, same hair colour, eye colour, same facial features as me, everything the same as me, well except he was a guy obviously but that's not the point, the point is he could have been my twin.

A few minutes later I heard someone clear there throat, I looked up to see the guy smirking at me, so I realized I must have blanked out for a second. Just as I recovered from the shock of him looking like the guy version of me, the guy said "You look as beautiful as ever dear Sister".
I smiled at him and started to blush, when I realized what he had said at the end of that sentence (dear sister), I said " Who?... What? em why?

"One at a time Sister, I will tell you everything" as he said that a realization came over me, like I have heard him say that to me many times and then before I could even stop myself I blurted out he name "Alec".

As I said that the smirk that he had on his face turned into a full blown smile, I smiled back at him without even realizing it- it's like my body knew that person and everything about him but my mind did not. "Yes Alec would be my name dear Sister". That made me smile even wider without even knowing it.

"Explain please, Alec" I asked.
"You might want to narrow that down a bit Sister" he said with a smug grin.

"Explain why body seems to know you but my mind does not, explain how I knew your name, explain why you keep calling me sister and explain why you look like the guy version of me- like you could be my twin brother or something"

"Well you hit the nail on the head with the whole twin brother thing because that is exactly what I am. The answer to number one is your body does know me and so does your mind deep down but it doesn't at the moment because we had your memory erased and the reason of course for you knowing my name is because I am your twin brother. I think I covered all your questions didn't I"

While he said all this I stood there in shock, taking it all in until he brought me back to reality by saying "Come on Sis, have you lost your voice - your usually loud and outgoing- what is a matter with you, is it because of the while losing your memory thing"

"That could be it yea" I responded back to him with a smirk on my face, which made him smirk back saying "That's more like it".

With my arms gestured for him to come in while saying "Are you going to come in and tell me everything or are you waiting for the rain to come and drench you?", and just as I said that it started to rain. "I think I will take you up on that first offer" he said at the same time he stepped inside.

I lead him to the living room and I took a seat on the sofa, so he did too- following my lead.
As soon as he sat down I asked my first question "If we are twins then who are twins who are a parent's?" and he responded by saying "The people you call Mum and Dad are not our parents which means the girls you call sister's are not your sister's.

"So who are our Parent's?" I asked again and this time he responded quite sadly saying "Our Mother I think died giving birth to us , I'm not entirely sure, Father doesn't like to talk about it"
"Okay, who is our Father then?" I responded sadly because of what I just heard about our Mother.

"Other Father's name is Ayden Hunter, which makes you and I Alec and Eden Hunter. We have middle names,quite a lot of them actually but let's not get into the right now".
"But my name's Alex" I explained.
"No that's just the name you where given to go into hiding" Alec explains.
"Hiding?, what do you mean?" I asked.
"Do you believe in the supernatural Sis" Alec responded with a question.
"It depend's what you mean by the supernatural Alec" I responded to his response.

"I mean Vampires, werewolves and witches that kind of stuff" Alec said.
"I would say no but my body is against it brother" I said while smirking with a little hint of a giggle.
My brother smirked back at me while saying "Of course your body is against it because you are apart of the supernatural world" I looked at him confused and then I just said "Explain".

He then responded by saying"Always straight to the point dear Sister" with an added smirk at the end of course. "Are you going to explain then" I questioned.
"Now Now Eden lets not get a head of ourselves I need to tell you what we are first" is how he responded.
"Now now Alec, let's not talk down to your dear twin sister shall we?" I said mimicking his tone of voice, "Now explain" I added in my normal tone of voice with a hint of frustration.
"What would you say if I told you I was a vampire and so are you"
"I would say how"

"Well lets just say you where born a vampire just like me but lets not get into that story its kind of boring, anyway we where living a normal, happy vampire life when one day the werewolves called war on the whole civilization of vampires , as we have been having more disagreements's with than normal. Anyway that's how you ended up here- we decided, we being Father and I that it was too dangerous for you, so we had your memory wiped and compelled some people, the people you now as your family to take you in, just while the war ended. And now that the war is over here I am" Alec explained.

I have been very quiet as my twin brother explained this to me trying to take it all in. The only sign of me listening to him while he was explaining was the nods I would give him as he talked. "Why didn't I notice I was a vampire? ,and how many years have I been away?"
"1. You had your memory erased how could you have know and 2. I think the war had been going on for. I would say for the maximum of three years"

"I know I had my memory erased stupid or I wouldn't be asking you and I asked that first question because I thought vampire survived on blood ad if they didn't have any they would desiccate and eventually mummify" I explain a bit unsure.

"O yea that well we compelled your "family" to put blood in your meals" Alec explained to me
As I was about to say something my "Mum" shouted "Alex honey are you ready?"
"Nearly" I responded back to her. She didn't say anything else so I just carried on my conversation with my twin brother.

Sometime later I stopped him I the middle of his sentence as I remembered I was not even nearly presentable enough to go out to I said to Alec "Come, we can carry on this conversation in my room, while I get ready" as I finished my sentence I stood up ready to walk to my room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^First chapter of a new story complete.
^I hope you like it.
^ Please give feed back.
xxxxxDeexxxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story