Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Mr.Cuddles!

by MCRreclist 0 reviews

First entry for this theme! Cute fluffy oneshot that includes random fro attacks, and a naked frank running around the school field, good read!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-03-27 - 596 words

1Funny
HI! so this is our first entry for this theme. We're very excited to hear from more of you, and hope you give this a read and check out the authors profile! :)

Mr. Cuddles. By cj_warner Authors profile: http://ficwad.com/author/148307

Frank paced up and down the corridor. Why wasn't he here. He was suppose to be here! Frank bit on the sliver bit of metal in his lip. He was going to lose it if the boy didn't show up.

Gerard stood, watching the younger boy, smiling. He kept his laughter to himself though, Frank would kill the 17 year old if he even snickered the tiniest amount.

Mikey was sat on the floor against the door of a classroom, a scowl permanently on his face. His eyes followed Frank pacing up and down and he waited another few seconds before speaking.

"Is this really that important Frank?"

Frank turned to him eyes a blaze.

"Of course it's fucking important! Mr. Cuddles is missing the first place to look is Ray's almighty 'fro,"

Mikey bit his tongue, so Frank didn't hear him laughing to himself. Gerard grabbed the shorter boy and hugged him tightly.

"It's going to be okay, Frankie-poo!"

Frank sobbed hysterically into Gerard misfit hoodie.

"Noooo it's nn-nottt mr cuddles is gonnee!"

Gerard then pulled away but held Frank by the shoulders. He slapped him across the face.

"NOW BOY ARE YOU A MAN OR A MOUSE?!"

"Gee what the fu- ,"

"ANSWER ME SHOULDER!"

Mikey then chipped in.

"I think you mean solider, Gee,"

"I said what I meant and I meant what I said,"

Frank was still rubbing his cheek when ray turned up. Frank ran to him and grabbed his hair, trying to find mr. Cuddles. Ray pulled the small boy off of him, Franks hands still trying to grab at the puffy locks.

"Ray what did your fro do to mr. Cuddles?"

Ray just looked at Frank. He smirked slightly. He then pulled out a note. It was written hastily and had a photo attached. I read:

Dear Frank,

If you ever want to see mr. Cuddles again you need to run around the field three times but naked. If not, your little friend will be baked.

P.s I'll be watching baby.

The photo was a picture of mr. Cuddles tied to a chair against his will. Frank winced at the idea of running around the field naked. Not to mention three times.

He shoved the note into Gerard's hand and the older boy began to read it.

"Shit. You going to do it?"

Frank nodded and Gerard smiled as they walked out to the field.

Luckily for Frank no one was on the field as he stripped down to his boxers. Gerard took in every inch of his pale skin, Mikey looked as though he was about to be sick and Ray remained silent. Frank turned to Gerard.

"Before I do this I thought I better do this,"

Frank went onto his tip-toes and placed a soft kiss on Gerard's lips which Gerard happily returned. Frank pulled away and turned around. He pulled down his boxers and winked at Gerard before running off.

Gerard turned to Ray and Mikey.

"Thanks for getting the note Ray and thanks for getting mr. Cuddles Mikey,"

Gerard then pulled Mr. Cuddles out of his back pack. He gave him to Frank after the third lap, saying they had spotted him by a tree.

Frank hugged mr. Cuddles and spoke softly.

"Mr. Cuddles you are the cutest teddy bear ever!"






-Monstrice901
-DanzigAttack
Sign up to rate and review this story