Categories > Original > Drama > 50 Shades Of Foetus

A Shrek Tale

by Bobcats 1 review

After Harry has a problem with the tampon girl, a wild Shrek appeared.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2013-03-28 - Updated: 2013-03-28 - 406 words

0Unrated
A/N: Be prepare to have your childhood officially ruined.

After a freakishly amused Harry had gobbled up the blooded tampon like his life depended on it, he ferociously placed his dead husband Jon onto a dildo-gravestone. Then he miraculously rose from the dead! His anus crawled slowly towards Harry as Harry's slender penis crawled out of his pants. He then stopped and asked himself if this was necrophilia, but after holding that thought for a moment he did not care anymore and decided to do it anyway.

After Harry had finished sexually penetrating Jon with his twenty-inch long penis, a wild Shrek appeared!

Shrek decided to sneak up on a sweaty Harry later on that night in the spaceship he had ordered from Argos. Harry was now sleeping in his bed with the now flacid Jon, but Shrek was determined to get jiggy with him.

Shrek finally found Harry's bedroom, he slowly pushed the door open and tip-toed inside the steamy bedroom door. It smelled very much like anal sex, which had caused Shrek to become extremely hard in his pants.

Harry was peacefully asleep with his lover Jon until Shrek's reging green erecting had shot towards the innocent foetus, tearing up his precious anus like paper in a shredder. Jon had been distracted from his wet dream because the springy bed was rocking and creeking, he suddenly awoke in a sexual manner and decided to join in.

Jon's eyes were now focused on the lube on the dresser beside the bed, he swiftly grabbed it and forcefully squirted it inside of Shrek's mouldy anus, causing his prostate to become runny.

After the massive gay orgy, Harry was very sweaty and exhausted so he decided to visit the steam room where exactly a dozen fat men (Including Mr McKenzie) were naked and sweaty.

Not long after, their chodes has engulfed Harry's fragily body. Harry had molested a wrinkly Miss Crawley because she was also nakedly lying inside the steam room, but was not a man (Or so she says). Within seconds, their fatties and Miss Crawley were forcing their rock-heard penises straight up the weak bowels of Harry as he screamed in sheer pain.

A day later, Harry was inside the helpful hospital recovering from friction burns inside of his anus. The sympathetic ostrich visited, running towards Harry shouting "HELP! JABBA IS HERE!"

A/N: You read the warnings, don't look at me like that.
Sign up to rate and review this story