Categories > Original > Humor > ONESHOT TRADE.

Bulletproof Love (Oneshot for xchickenwithatacox)

by MCR-99 1 review

Pairing: Fria.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-03-29 - 564 words

0Unrated
Bulletproof Love (Oneshot for Mia)
Pairing: Fria.


I sat down at the desk, pulling out a bit of paper and getting out a pen. To my right, was a tied up peice of rope, to my left was a photograph. I picked it up, having a look. It was of me and Frankie, at the park. We were smiling, and we were happy. Then, that all ended. Frankie had gotten sick that summer, really sick. Three weeks passed, and I got a call from his Mom. Frankie was dead, he died of the cancer he had caught. No more happiness.

I put the photograph down, then picked the pen back up. I began to write.

Dearest friends and family,
By the time you read this, it'll be too late to save me. Don't dare wake me up, as my thrill is gone. My thrill was Frankie, he kept me going through the rough times of my life, he was my lifeline. But, he's gone now. My life, my heart and soul, is gone, and he will never return. I try to keep his memory alive, but I can't.

I have things to say to all of you, before I leave.

Sadie, you are my best friend. I love you, you're my little cupcake. I really know you're gonna do well, and I hope you and Kellin have a really good life together, the life me and Frankie would have wanted. What if I can't forget you? I'll burn your name into my throat, I'll be the fire that'll catch you. That is what Frankie said to me before he died, and that is what I am saying to you.

Mom, I'm sorry about how I worry you each day. I'm sorry I used to hate you and I'm sorry about all the pain that this'll cause. You said that if you love something, you set it free? And if it really loves you, it'll come back? Well, Frankie really loves me yet he hasn't come back. He won't, no matter how hard he trys, he won't come back. Mom, I'm really gonna miss you. I'll never forget you, I promise that.


I carried on writing my letter, giving thanks to every one of my friends and family. When Frankie died, they were all that I had, but I have set my mind to this. After writing the letter, I make my way to the cemetery..

* Narrator's POV *

At 3:00pm on Friday the 29th March 2013, Mia Julliana Cassern hung herself in New Jersey cemetery, the grave beside her was of her boyfriend, Frank Anthony Iero Jr., who died of cancer three months before. In her hand was a letter, adressed to her loving family and friends, telling them why she did what she did. To this day, people say if you stand by that grave you hear the strangled sobs of a teenager, and the wind whisper out her final words to the world.

My love for you was bulletproof, but, you're the one that shot me..

THERE YOU GO MIA!
So, I got the title from Bulletproof Love by Pierce The Veil (which I suggest you listen to while reading this so you can get the end reference.) and the other reference was in Caraphernelia, which is also by Pierce The Veil. (CLUE: It's in the letter)

So, rate and review it! xo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story