Categories > Original > Humor > Diary Of A Teenage Fangirl.

GOD DAMN IT.

by MCR-99 0 reviews

Ew. Hate getting sick.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2013-03-30 - 232 words

0Unrated
So, guess who feels fucking sick again?!

Me!

Kinda sucks, as it's the day before Easter here in England...

But, me has my music on. It's Sleeping With Sirens, as I am majorly majorly MAAAJJOOORRLLYYYY addicted to them, to the point that if I ever meet them one day, I'll most likely die on the fucking spot. No, this would be how it goes..

SWS walk up to me

SWS: Hi.

Me: (turns to see them and does this extremely high, little squeak of a hi)

SWS: You okay? (at that point they'd be slowly backing away from me..)

Me: (collapses because I'm in the presence of such a good band)

Yeah.
But, I do want to meet them one day, that's for sure. If any of you guys have met any famous band member, how did you stay so fucking calm? I seriously need to know that.

-

Also, I forgot my laptop was on, so it was on standby all night..

But, it's all good now!

-

Now, as me is sick..
I want some nice morning askies! (though I probably won't get any as you all are sleeping.. sucks to be in England right now..)

Here, here I entrust you with my ask.fm question box.. SPAM IT IF YOU WILL!

http://ask.fm/sadiehobbs3

So, make me feel better, like SWS is doing, slowly, right now..

xx Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story