Categories > Original > Humor > Diary Of A Teenage Fangirl.

Thingy-ma-bobbles.

by MCR-99 2 reviews

Random stuff I wanna say.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2013-03-31 - 366 words

0Unrated

OKAY LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD.

1. I need help with plots.

Okay, so you know what recently happened in ALAYHWMIKIBO. (As Long As You're Here With Me I Know I'll Be Okay if you guys are confused.) It's where I ran away from home. I just need to know what'll happen next. I've got the first bit down, where basically Kellin finds me in the park or something, and then he brings me back to his place where I end up staying. But, what else could happen, do ya think? Just tell me what you want to happen, and the one most voted for gets picked.

2. GUESS WHAT I GOT AS AN EASTER PRESENT?!

I didn't get easter eggs. But I got Simcity for the DS WOO!
But, I lost my DS charger :(

3. SAM I WROTE A SASH ONESHOT. READ IT.

Ash read it. It had Perks Of Being A Wallflower references.
I haven't seen the film (DON'T HIT ME AHH!)
But, I'm going to someday.

-

So, I think sometime today, I'll go on Skyrim. I'll keep ya posted on my progress after, don't worry.
One question though: When you become leader of the Companions, in Whiterun, does that mean you've completed all the quests?
Because, I wanna marry one of the guys in the Companions, because you can, but I have to complete the Companions questline in order to marry them.
Also, I'mma go on Sims 3 too.

-

Also, my cousins might end up coming over, because my sister could wash my hair again. That means one thing.
I'll have to take down my Kellin poster, and hide it.
I have to do this, so they don't over-fangirl again. I'd rather them fangirl over Justin Bieber and One Direction than Kellin Quinn.
Or, they can have any other band member in any one of my posters, just not Kellin or Andy or Vic.
No, they will be mine.
But, I need a convincing lie, to tell them because they'll end up asking "Sadie, where's Kellin?"

Any convincing lies, that you'd tell a 7 and 8 year old, to get them off your poster-boyfriend?

PLEASE GUYS ME NEEDS HELP.

Okay.
Me shall go now bye!
Sign up to rate and review this story