Categories > Original > Fantasy

A Mythical World

by Axygirl706 0 reviews

Akira Finds a passage that leads to an undergruond prison.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-08-01 - Updated: 2006-08-01 - 687 words

0Unrated
A Mystical Legend

Akira entered the mysterious door that led to a passage filed with cages. She could not believe that this place actually existed in the castle. Her body began to fill sticky and the smell was unbearable. As she counted the cages she began to eye them with precaution. Shapes and marking made the difference in every cage. She recognized some of them the dragon of the sea Leviathan, The bird of flames Phoenix, The creature of the wind Griffon, The son of earth Golem the other ones were hard to decipher. The one that caught her attention was the phoenix she approached the door slowly to look what was inside when suddenly she herd footsteps and voices coming closer and closer. She hid herself inside the cage not noticing the creature inside. She saw Xantha herself coming down with Shilo.

"This is not good Shilo we can't keep this demons locked up in this place I feel their misery and the hatred that they have for me. This was not supposed to happen"

" My queen the only thing we can do is keep them locked until we find a place were they can't be any harm to the other demons"

" But you have seen what they have done I don't think there's another place for them."

They slowly approached the cage that Akira was. Looking at the demon inside.

"The destruction they did to this world. I don't think will ever find a new place for them."

"My queen" One of the servants interrupted "There are some visitors upstairs. They said is important"

When they left Akira was puzzled.

"What they did to the world. What are they talking about"

"That's one really impressive power you got human. She didn't actually detect you"

Shivers ran down her body as she turned around to the demon that was talking to her. She was speechless to see the demon chained but she couldn't see very well he's face.

"What have they done to you?'' She approaches him slowly.

"Be careful human you don't know what I'm capable of."

Even though he gave her a warning she continue. He jumped at her and she fell. The only thing that kept him from getting to her were the chains. The dim light that illuminated the cell gave her the ability to see the demon face. It was a tall red head with black eyes.
"Get out of my cell"
"But... I"
"GET OUT!!"
He threw a fire blast at her that would have burned her to ashes if she hadn't got out in time. She started running trough the stairs and slammed the door that let to the passageway and sealed it again so nobody could notice that she had gotten there. Jin was passing through that hallway when he saw Akira trembling. He approached her hurriedly.

"Hey Akira are you alright? You look like you have seen a ghost."

"More like a Phoenix" She whispered

"What?"

"Nothing don't worry about it ok... Jin did Xantha ever told you about the elementals?"

"Akira you should really stop making stuff up."

"Its not made up!! The four main elements Fire, water, wind, and earth."

"Why do you make the question?"

"Just wanted to know. What brings you here anyway?"

"We are going to the waterfall and I thought Id invite you."

"Think Ill pass. I have to go to the library to check some Information about something."

"Want me to help I come back."

"Not really is just some symbolism I saw that's all."

Jin stared at her for a few seconds but continued his way. Akira stayed in the hallway for a wile thinking that it wasn't a good idea to lie to her best friend but she couldn't tell him that she found a passageway that led to an underground prison inside the castle that had raised him for many years.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

"That was really smooth maybe that human was our ticket out of here"
"But she is. Look outside your cell"
"She left your door open. But your chains"
"Don't worry about it she'll come back "
Sign up to rate and review this story