Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > Somewhere I Belong

Chapter 2.The Truth

by Banesraver666 0 reviews

The truth comes out for both Mia & Terra. & when times get hard for Mia, she runs away. With Terra, the only titan who knows her true secret.. Song: The Truth Artist: Seether Thanks to the reade...

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Beast Boy,Raven,Robin,Slade,Starfire,Terra - Warnings: [V] [R] [Y] - Published: 2013-04-09 - 1008 words

1Ambiance
~Mia's P.O.V~

~Later On That Night~

"Were back!" Beastboy shouted out, stopping in the middle of living room where Terra & I were talking to each other & eating popcorn when the Titans came home.

"Woah." Cyborg said, as he peered over Beastboy's shoulder.

Terra noticed that everyone was looking at her. "Hey guys, I'm back. I mean really back. I remember everything, I even got my powers back to." She said to everyone.

"HOW!?" They all asked out, as their jaws dropped to the floor.

I was about to speak but, Terra gave me a look that said "don't tell them anything, I've got this." "I'm not sure but, you guys should thank Mia, I guess something we were talking about triggered everything & I'm back to my normal self." She lied to them with ease.

Raven rolled her eyes at Terra. "& how do we know your not working for Slade again? Maybe your-," Terra cut Raven off.

"Listen, I'm not lying to you, I swear! I'm not working for Slade either." She said to them.

"Yeah right, the last time you said you tried to kill us." She said to us, adding, "I still don't trust you as far as I can throw you."

I stood up. "Terra's telling the truth Raven, the reason I know is because she defended me against Slade today." I confessed to them, looking at the ground afterwards.

Robin glared at me. "That's impossible Mia, Slade was fighting us." He said to me, adding, "unless there's something your not telling us."

"Slade showed up after you guys left, he wanted me to join him but, I told him no & he attacked me but, Terra stopped him from nearly killing me. She's not working for me. Trust me guys, Slade wants nothing to do with Terra." I half-confessed to them.

Everyone shook their heads at me. "Why didn't you call us using your walkie-talkie Mia, that's what their for!" Robin nearly shouted at me.

"Or sent out a distress signal." Cyborg added

Terra stood up & took a hold of my hand. "Instead of bashing her, why don't you back off a little. Mia didn't want tell you guys because, she knew that you guys would act like this." She defended me, squeezing my hand a little.

Raven glared at both of us. "Still it doesn't make it right-," I cut her off.

I glared them & clenched my hands so they were now fists. "Some team you are." Was all I said to them, as I stormed off. "Don't follow me, don't even try, 'cause you won't find me." I added to all of them, even Terra.

"Mia wait!" Terra, Beastboy, Starfire & Robin yelled at me but, I didn't hear them, I was beyond mad & they all knew it. They were just to afaird- to scared to follow me, wherever I was going...

~Elsewhere~

"I knew you would come back Mia." Slade said to me, as he let me inside his home.

I just looked at him. "I didn't know elsewhere to go." I said to him, as I sat on the couch, curling up on the couch, my knees up to chest. "So I came here." I added to him, as the tears poured down my face.

Slade came over to me, & knelt down then, cupped his hands on my cheeks. "It's ok. I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't mean to choke you, I just got so angry- I saw red." He said to me, as he took his mask off, & showed me that he was really sorry. "I've done a lot of bad things in my life, some I regret, some I don't. Your the one thing I've never regretted, & I mean that." He added to me.

Looking up at him, his thumb brushed my leftover tears away. "Slade if you think I'm going to forgive you just like this, your wrong-," he cut me off with a kiss to my lips.

"I don't expect you to forgive me just now but, maybe one day, things between us return to normal. If I lost you, I'd be heartbroken, I'd be over come with grief. I'd tear the whole god damn city apart just for you, & I mean that." He said to me, a smile on his face after he spoke to me.

I bit my lip. "Slade, can I leave? I think I'm feeling better but, I don't know if I'm ready to face them yet though." I asked him.

Slade looked at me. "Yes, you may come & go as you please but, may I ask you something?" He asked me.

A smile lit up on my face. "Anything." I said to him...

~Back At The Titans Tower~

"Where is she?!?!" Robin yelled out to the others.

"She's not in the gym." Cyborg said

"She's not in the library." Raven said

"& she's not in her room." Both Terra & Beastboy said

"I can't locate her with the communicator, she's got it turned off." Robin said to the others, as he banged his fists against the wall.

"Maybe she doesn't want to be found, she's kinda pissed off at us. I don't blame her either." Terra said to them.

Everyone stared at Terra. "Where do you think she is?" Robin asked her.

Terra frowned at them. "She could be in the park, maybe. I have no idea where she is." Terra lied to them.

"Well, let's look there, come on Titans, let's go!" Robin shouted out.

Clutching the note in her curled up fist, Terra choked back the sadness that was inside of her."Sorry guys, you just wouldn't understand." Terra thought to herself, as she eyed the wrinkled up note that I left for her.

Dear, Terra don't let the others find out where I am. Please, I went somewhere safe, somewhere I belong. I'll be ok. I promise, I just need a place to cool down for awhile. I should be home soon. -Mia-

I only hope that Terra would keep my secret from the Titans...

~End Of Mia's P.O.V~

Sign up to rate and review this story