Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Venom

Walk Much?

by lalatherapist16 1 review

What a stupid question...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-09 - 700 words

0Unrated
It's been a week since I started this school, and nothing faded or changed. Ms. Jo still beat me. I only saw Gerard at lunch. And the other students still seemed to target me.

Why? I couldn't process any reason. And yet....I couldn't admit that Ms. Jo was right. That she was right about what she's warned me.

But I didn't tell her. There was no way she was taking my break from her away.

I started down the stairs for the lunch room when I felt it. The rough hand in between my shoulders that sent me flying down the stairs.

Before I could react and catch myself, I was in the air. And then there was more hands. These I'd felt before.

They caught me and pulled me against a talk warm walk. "Hey!" I heard his voice, and felt so safe so fast. I looked up into his face and sighed softly.

It was Gerard. He was glaring up at the kids who had pushed me. "Kid tripped. Not our fault he can't walk." I heard the snotty girl's voice.

I didn't care who'd done it. Gerard had noticed me. He'd come to save me, just like dreamt of since I've met him.

"You okay Frank? I didn't know you were here." He took my hand and pulled me with him down the stairs. "Why haven't you come to find me yet?" I felt a blush creeping up my cheeks.

"Every time I see you you're busy." I said softly as he led me to his table, two bag lunches in his hand.he forced me into the middle with him.

I put my hands between my knees and clutched the bench. Once everyone showed up, I felt even more invisible than I had before.

Until I felt Gerard's lips at my ear. "Come with me when I go." He breathed in my ear. I felt goosebumps raise along my neck shoulder when he pulled away, taking his heat with him.

He got up and stretched, looking down at me. I stood as well, making the table go silent around me. I followed Gerard out of the building and across a street. "No smoking on school grounds." He explained as he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and put one between those pretty lips.

I watched as he lit it and took a long drag, putting the pack into his pocket. "Oh." I said, shuffling my feet in the gravel.

"You look nervous." He said in a puff of smoke. "Do I make you nervous babe?" I blushed again as hesaid that.

"I-if I said yes?" I whispered. He looked at me, the flaming cigarette caught in his mouth. I looked at the ground, at my feet.

"Frank." He said my name. I didn't look up. "Frank." I felt his warm, rough fingers slide under my chin, making me look at him. "You don't have to be nervous around me, okay? I actually like you. A lot." He pulled me into a hug.

I put my arms awkwardly around his body while his took my shoulders. My face was buried in his neck, and I couldn't help but breath in his heady scent.

"Thank you." I said into his skin. He held tighter at my voice.

"For what?" He breathed. I felt the tears in my eyes.

"I.....can't tell you. Not yet at least." I stepped away from him and wiped my eyes with the heel of my hand.

"Okay. When you're ready, I'm here." He smiled and leaned forward, kissing my forehead. The look on his face was as he turned away, throwing his cigarette to the ground and, with a twist of his heel ground it into the cement under us. "We should head back." He said as a bell rang.

I nodded and followed him back to the school. I'm pretty sure I'd follow him anywhere.

For as long as he wants me... That thought made my stomach quiver in fear.












Another chapter. Sorry I haven't really been updating too much, but I'm SUPER busy this month as most odd you know.

So R+R and all that!

Hugs and Pipes,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story