Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > Somewhere I Belong

Chapter 4. Date With The Night

by Banesraver666 0 reviews

Mia's down on her luck but, Terra comes up with a plan to make everyone happy including Mia. Song: Date With The Night Artist: Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Terra - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-04-10 - Updated: 2013-04-10 - 375 words

0Unrated
~Mia's P.O.V~

~A Couple Of Days Later~

Ever since I lost it I felt different but, I couldn't tell anyone, expect for Terra maybe but, that was it. The rest of the team just wouldn't understand.

Sitting outside the tower, skipping a couple of rocks, Terra sat next to me. "Okay spill it Mia, something's wrong. Tell me, I'm not gonna tell anyone. I swear." She said to me, giving me a smile afterwards.

I looked at her. "Nothing's wrong, I just came out here to think." I said to her, not returning her smile.

Terra frowned at me. "About?" She asked me.

"Things, it was kinda hard to think with all the tension in there, you know?" I asked her, throwing a rock out into the ocean.

She nodded her head at me. "Yeah, I totally get what your saying. Everyones been so uptight lately, & I don't know why." She said to me.

I let out a sigh. "It's because of me. They know I'm hiding something, they just don't know what." I said to her, adding, "maybe if I left for a day or two, maybe everyone would chill out a little."

Terra let out a sigh. "No, you shouldn't leave Mia, it'll just make things worst." She said to me, adding a few mintues later. "Why don't we all go out on the town for a few hours, I think everyone would like that. We could go dancing for a few hours & then maybe go for pizza? Would you like that?" She asked me.

I stared at her then, smiled. "Yeah, they would be fun." I said to her, as we got up & started heading towards the tower.

Everyone liked the idea & we went to an underage/adult dance club later that night then, went for a pizza afterwards & everyone's moods changed.

When we got back, we all somehow managed to get into our own rooms & fall asleep for the night, our feet sore from dancing for almost six hours staright. Terra's plan worked like a charm.

What would we do without her? I think everyone was glad that Terra was back. But, sadly, things would be back to normal sooner then we thought...

~End Of Mia's P.O.V~
Sign up to rate and review this story