Categories > Original > Drama > 50 Shades Of Foetus

A Dragon Disaster

by Bobcats 0 reviews

After a fun game with Noddy and Justin Bieber, Harry sets foot into a devious dragon's lair.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Humor - Warnings: [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2013-04-10 - 265 words

0Unrated
Unfortunately, Mickey died from recent events because Harry's semen got trapped inside of his lungs, then Harry walked out od Disneyworld and straight into a hurrendous Justin Bieber concert. Harry was crying exessively at the fact that Justin's voice sounded like tiger beastiality so he jumped onto the massive stage, pulled Justin's tight leather pants down and started an on-stage cock-fight with him.

Their throbbing erections slapped together like two heavy black swords. Then they tried to shoot each other with their semen, like a game of laser tag. Justin then placed the childish foetus on all fours and then slammed him one-inch cock straight into Harry's anus, Justin was thrusting as hard as he could to gain maximum pleasure.

"How does that feel Harry?" a randy Justin asked the undeveloped boy, Harry didn't answer.

Then, Noddy came along, grabbed Harry, flew outside and into the dragon's lair. Harry knew that a huge, green, slimey dragon was awaiting his sweaty anus. Noddy's bell was itching for a wank, and so Harry applied a subtly, yet soothing massage to it. Noddy had become vert erectile but then suddenly the raging dragon appeared. it grabbed and shoved his red, juicy crotch up Harry's prostate.

Harry cried out in pain, the dragon's penis was twenty metres wide but Harry managed to live with it. Suddenly, the dragon ejaculated, causing Harry to fly off the dick and a whirl-pool of dragon semen occured. Harry was being violantly sucked into the watery whirl-pool, Harry then was listed into the air and out of the place, being saved by Ben Ten.
Sign up to rate and review this story