Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You died to get in.

Aero

by cj_warner94 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2013-04-14 - 679 words

0Unrated
She walked along the long corridor, her heels tapping. Her hip swayed as she walked, her hand skimmed the white wall, her long black fingernails digging into the paint work. The tight skirt she wore hugged her curved ass. She paused outside a door then pulled the handle down, opening it.

She walked over to the man tied to the chair, her blood red lips cured into somewhat of an evil smile.

clip, clop, clip, clop

Her heels tapped away and she sat on the man's lap. She stroked a hand through his hair and then kissed him roughly. She pulled away and looked into his pale blue eyes. She began to laugh, the sound was deep and husky.

She held the mans gaze then pulled a beretta from her thigh. She pushed it to his temple and whispered in his ear.

"Agent Jared Leto down,"

She pulled the trigger and smiled, two men came into the room and took the body as she made her way to her office.

****

"Oh Frankie boy, come in here,"

Frank winced and walked into his bosses office. She scared the shit out of him. Her long black hair was pulled back into a tight pony tail, leaving a black full fringe that covered her eyebrows, her eyes where dark blue and had no life in them and her blood red lips never really smiled, they just curved into a crescent shape on her face. She shuddered looking at her.

She motioned for him to sit, which he did and she began to speak.

"Agent, J. Leto is down, he had... An unfortunate run in with a subject,"

Meaning he had slept with the enemy. Frank looked down at his lap, he hated this war, this damn war that no one other then the agency knew about. The war against vampires. Not the vampires that sparkle or burn in the sunlight, these where much, much worse.

The sunlight only made them weaker, while moonlight strengthened their abilities, the venom they injected into you would slowly kill you unless you drank blood and the worse part, they looked just like a human until they fed.

Frank hated vampires, they had killed his family when he was a child and the agency had recruited him not long after. In the agency they where all orphans and kind and caring to each other so when Frank had come out as gay, every one was kind and caring towards him.

But the boss wasn't pleased. She had wanted Frank to 'play with' but Frank defiantly didn't want that.


Frank then spoke.

"So what would you like me to do boss?"

"Frankie how many times have I told you to call me Vivian?"

Frank smiled at her then spoke again.

"Of course, what would you like me to do Vivian?"

She put her hands in front of her on the desk and joined her fingers together.

"We've noticed a lot of teenagers disappearing in a high school, and we think it could be connected to a certain vampire, but first we need to investigate the school, which is where you come in,"

She pulled out a folder with a drawing attached. Frank looked at what seemed to be a very attractive man, with dirty blonde hair and bright red eyes. Obvious vampire.

"So what exactly do you want me to do again?"

Vivian's red lips curled into that awful smile and she spoke.

"We want you to attend high school, all over again and find out as much as you can about this vampire, but beware, he'll have contacts in and probably an alliance,"

Frank nodded and she continued.

"You'll, be made to look like a teenager, though I doubt it will take long, you will be seventeen and your name will be Frank Aero,"

Frank smiled at the clever play on his name. He got up and shook Vivian's hand then went to the door of her office.

"Oh and Frank, don't get seduced,"

Frank shook his head and got ready to face hell all over again.
Sign up to rate and review this story