Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frost Bitten

Frost King

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

What have I done?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-20 - 575 words

0Unrated
I could taste her winter cold breath on my tongue. And I wanted it in me.

Closing the gap, I kissed her. The second my cold lips touched hers, I felt it.

It felt like ice shot straight down into my lungs. I broke away at the sheer pain of it, a scream coming out of my mouth.

The scream sent shards of ice through my veins and into the room. Arms wound around me, a hand covering the scream. The ice inched through me, bit by bit, freezing my blood.

While my screams were muffled, I kicked and thrashed, only to be stopped by the strong arms. Tears slipped out of my eyes and seemed to turn hard oncethey left my eyes.

The ice stopped abruptly, the cold settling in my bones easily. It didn't hurt now.

It felt like I'd had a sunburn and someone had put cold wet towels all over my body. I blinked and felt the strange rush of power surge under my skin.

Thalia was smiling down at me and moved her hand off of my mouth. She leaned down and placed a little kiss on my lips.

I flinched, expecting it to hurt too. But it didn't. It was just a kiss.

She held her breath. Wait, how did I hear that? I reached up and touched my ears with the tips of my fingers.

Where they'd been round at the tips, they were now pointed. Not an extreme point, but a point none then less.

I gasped and felt the warm air hit my tongue. That's not right. My apartment is usually cold enough that people complain.

Thalia let me stand up without issues and head to the bathroom. She just followed me, her warm hand on my shoulder. "I am right here." She assured me as I took the knob in my hand, a thin layer of ice forming over it.

I opened the door and took a deep breath before I turned to look into the mirror, stealing myself. Thalia took my hand tightly, her thumb rubbing my hand. "Look, my dear King."

She turned me by my hand, not stepping into the room with me. I looked at myself for my second before fear bubbled in my stomach. "Oh god!" I gasped and fell to my knees, pulling Thalia with me.

"No." She pulled me to my feet again, stronger than she let on. "Look. You will never survive if you cannot face your true form. Not in our court." She forced me to look.

I saw. The eyes that matched hers. The spun ice hair. The snowy skin. And the blue-black lips that were now on my face. I flinched.

"I can accept this." I told myself weakly in the mirror. I swallowed hard. "I can accept this." I told myself again, my voice stronger now.

Thalia now stepped in next to me, her hand on my back. "You must, my King." Now that I looked at us in the mirror, I realized we matched.

We looked like we belonged together. And, no matter how absolutely terrified I was, I had to admit it.

She'd been right. I was her Frost King. Even hours ago, when I was human, I was her King.










So stuff is happening and I have to wash my hair in a little and make the sign for tomorrow.

So R+R and all that.

Hugs and Swords,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story